[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your opinion on this guy /pol(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: jan-boehmermann-t.jpg (163 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
jan-boehmermann-t.jpg
163 KB, 1200x900
whats your opinion on this guy /pol(
>>
>>71117382
useful idiot.

the lefties love him, so merkel siding with erdogan will further lower cdu approval ratings.
>>
>>71117382
You should fucking tell people who he is and what he does if you want peoples opinion on some fucking nobody from Germany that no one outside of Germany knows anything about.

fucking newfags like OP needs to die
>>
>>71117669
>not knowing boehmermann
get off /pol/ ahmed.
>>
>>71117382
Lefty numale But he did a grade A job at hurting Merkel
>>
Those beady eyes. Is he..?
>>
>>71117382
like all Germans, he needs a muslim cock in one of his orofi
>>
>>71117669
Sweden is right this time.
>>
>>71117778
Who the fuck is he?
>>
>>71119654
...eternal?
>>
>>71117382
Elistist snarky shitty comedy, like all of German comedy. I hope he goes to jail and I hope Carolin Kebekus, Joko und Klaas and the entire German comedy scene follows him.

I don't even care if it sets a precedent, I just want to see these people to finally get punished.
>>
>>71117382
Should be Shot and his rotten carcass deported to some backwards shithole in eastern turkey
>>
>>71117382
Cultural marxist who was stabbed in the back by his jew handlers and muslim pets and now has to live for the rest of his life with police protection so no angry turks will shit down his neck and slice his belly open.
>>
File: 1460119420858.jpg (243 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1460119420858.jpg
243 KB, 800x900
>>71117999
I hate Merkel and her followers with a passion but i find myself once again in complete opposition with the mainstream media.

First of this fucker ist funny in the slightest. And the "poem" he has written is nothing but a list of stupid ad hominems against Erdogan.

He sure is a fucking turkroach but please don't act like this guy is a hero or did some great satire.
It's utter childish bullshit and he should be held responsible for this crap.

I hate myself for backing up Merkel and Erdogan in this case but this fucker shoul burn.
>>
>>71120207
Its good what he did but I hope they throw him under the Bus
>>
File: 1460464112665.jpg (24 KB, 363x431) Image search: [Google]
1460464112665.jpg
24 KB, 363x431
>>71119654
>>71119851
... ARYAN!
>>
File: 1460728068253.png (96 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
1460728068253.png
96 KB, 780x800
>>71117382
A c.uck that's getting c.ucked by the queen of c.ucks...
>>
>>71117382
Voltaire -
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
>>
don't really care, he pulled a fun prank on stefan raab once, at that time I tried to watch some of his other videos but most were really boring.

I think all the drama right now will just play into his hands more and increase his popularity, and the judges won't dare touch him anyways
>>
>>71120653
well he has the right to say it but ha has also the duty to face the consequences
>>
>>71120653
I approve of what he had to say but that he is getting into trouble for being a leftist mouthpiece makes it even more funny.
Also his loudmouthed turk buddy sedar somuncu is nowhere to be found to defend him, even better
>>
>>71117669

This is fucking /pol/ it has been al over the news in Europe.

ahmed should get off /pol/ fag!
>>
File: cockroachcondom.jpg (32 KB, 351x480) Image search: [Google]
cockroachcondom.jpg
32 KB, 351x480
>>71119969

ahmed go fuck a goat.
>>
>>71121630
what? serdar somuncu defended him with very good arguments on anne will last sunday against pro erdogan talk show guests. I dont like his ideas either, but he really stood up against erdogan this time.
>>
Is that a new alt-right e-cebel jerkoff material for the trannies and fags who claim to be /pol/?

If so I don't like him at all. If not then who the fuck is he?
>>
>>71117382
BEADY
>>
>>71117382
I don't know who he is but I hope he does not go to jail. The law against freedom of speech is fucking stupid.
>>
>>71122290
He´s a liberal comedian who takes the piss outta anything. However, when he unleashed pol-tier banter Erdogan got really butthurt, and according to german law you can´t call other head´s of state goat fuckers.

Now, the same law also said that it´s up to Merkel to give the go-ahead to prosecution - putting her into a delicate spot: Either give the turks the go-ahead on prosecuting a "journalist" in germany, showcasing how much she´s Erdogan´s bitch OR tell Erdogan to fuck off and risk him unleashing the refugees.

She did the former, possibly hurting her reputation quite a bit. Even the most cucked German hates Erdogan.
>>
>>71122973

It's now up to your justice system.
Hope it is not as cucked as your leaders are.
>>
>>71122290
Huge cuckold responsible for the "Germans on the Rise" video. Made a poem about Erdogan where he called him a pedophile small penis goat fucker with saggy balls. Erdogan got mad and Merkel is currently delivering his head to him.
>>
>>71123079
It´s veeeery unlikely he´ll get anything worse then a small fine.
>>
File: Böhmermann.jpg (16 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
Böhmermann.jpg
16 KB, 620x348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
>>71123493
This is satire
>>
>>71123540
Yeah and the people giving roses to the refugees in cologne after NYE was a prank/satire too faggot.
>>
>>71123540
No, it's not.
Just goes to show how uneducated german normies are.
Satire is mockingly taking the contrary point of view of yourself.
This is just being uppity and smug about being a liberal and sprinkling a bit of self deprecating humor on top of it.

Completely misses the mark for "satire", it's simply snarky liberal comedy.
>>
>>71120207
>the "poem" he has written is nothing but a list of stupid ad hominems against Erdogan

That was the point. He literally said "something like this would be illegal in Germany due to article 424235142:" and then started reading the poem. It's stupid but he wanted to provoke this exact outcome.
Well, maybe not going to jail.
>>
>>71120207
The "poem" was utter shit, but the law that he railed against and which he is now being prosecuted for is even shittier. He has a point. There are hard and harsh limits on freedom of speech in Germany, and nobody seems to care.
>>
>>71123716
Well Böhmermann obviously didnt care when Horst Mahler went to prison for more than 10 years for being a anti-semite.
>>
>>71123957
Just like you don't care about Böhmermann? Completely irrelevant in any case - two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>71124122
>Just like you don't care about Böhmermann?
No, infact I'm really looking forward to him getting slice up by some butthurt turk.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.