[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeremy Clarkson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 8423657521.jpg (713 KB, 2784x1855) Image search: [Google]
8423657521.jpg
713 KB, 2784x1855
What does /pol/ think of Jeremy Clarkson?
>>
>>71116742
Alright funny television host. Great at attracting a good team for the shows he hosts.

Hope to see more from him.

Oh and I don't care about his private life.
>>
>>71116950
The new Amazon show can't get here fast enough
>>
>>71116742

Based Clarkson
>>
The man is a knob.
>>
>>71116742
he's the man for the job he does and the other idiots are the perfect compliment

top gear is the perfect show to have on in the background
>>
File: argiescantintobants.jpg (30 KB, 590x410) Image search: [Google]
argiescantintobants.jpg
30 KB, 590x410
>>71116742

based
>>
>>71116742
Well I heard he punched pic related in the face, so that makes me happy and that he can't be all bad. Also Top Gear was a fun show to watch.

>pic related
>>
>>71116742
Hates Piers Morgan, KOed a producer, least PC guy on the planet and he's in the Remain camp to boot.

I like him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3489802/Jeremy-Clarkson-announces-wants-Britain-remain-EU-help-create-United-States-Europe.html
>>
>>71116742
Based brit
>>
>>71116742
>pretty based and witty
>hates cyclists
>likes cars
i like him
>>
Based.
>>
A hero of the British, V neck pullover wearing upper middle class
>>
>>71117337
I like that despite wanting to remain, he still wants there to be a democratic referendum on the matter. Based.
>>
Based old Tory.

Were more Brits like him, the sun would still not set on the Empire.
>>
I don't agree with his position on the EU (he likes it) but he has been calling for a referendum on the subject for as long as I can remember.
>>
Other than him wanting a federal Europe he's pretty based.
>>
>>71117904
Isn't it amazing how people can be so willing to disagree about things as long as we're all being reasonable about it?
>>
Mediocre and arrogant loud mouth.
>>
>>71116742
I used to like him, but he's backing staying in Europe, so fuck him to death
>>
>>71116742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8
>>
Hates yanks, but I understand why so I like him.

No two fucks were ever given. A man's man.
>>
He's an asshole, so ofc /pol/ mostly likes him
>>
>>71119964
Ever read any of his columns, or do you base this on Top Gear shananigans?
>>
>>71116742

Clarkson for PM.

Can't wait for the new series on Amazon.
>>
A british hero who doesn't give a fuck. Everyone thinks he's funny and entertaining apart from easily offended cucks
>>
hilarious television host, snobby but that makes the show fun to watch, I really hope they keep the charm the BBC had in their new show
>>
Want's to stay in EU, needs to hurry up and die.
>>
>funny
>Not PC
>likes cars

Based. Wish the old Top Gear was still around, hopefully the new Amazon show will be good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNAEISXxm9c
>>
>>71116742
Clarkson is a based god
>>
>>71116742

one hell of an unfunny midlife crisis he shared publically, what a turd
>>
>>71116742
I like the time he triggered Argentina with a fucking license plate
>>
>>71117807
You really know nothing about life.
Firstly, the sun hasn't set on the Empire.
Secondly, people like him are the reason we lost our Empire - pugnacious, and pigheaded.

I don't hate him, in fact I find him very funny - but saying that if more people were like him then the Empire would have existed is just plain idiotic.
>>
>>71116742

The lefties here hate Clarkie. Naturally he was targeted.
>>
>>71116742
he's funny as fuck, reminds me that there are some top gear eps i havent seen yet
>>
The first time I heard about him was here, literally who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCEUZ4rFiac
>>
>>71124166

Vietnam was chuckle worthy. "There is a slope on that bridge." Kek
>>
He had to go the US, to practice comedy.
How do you feel Britannia?
>>
>>71116742
be dead in a decade from those cigs
>>
Based
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.