[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ like her? She doesn't show it but everybody figures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: taylor-swiftimage.jpg (497 KB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swiftimage.jpg
497 KB, 3200x1800
Does /pol/ like her? She doesn't show it but everybody figures she is a Christian conservative, and when a feminist calls you a Nazi Barbie, you're doing something right.
>>
File: dancy dancy sexy.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dancy dancy sexy.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>71116381
Well considering she's come out as a feminist I'm not sure.
>>
>>71116381
I don't think /pol/ is obsessed with her, like /b/ is desu fampire
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 883x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 883x905
>>71116381
They call everyone nazis tho senpai
>>
>>71116381
There were rumors back in December that Taylor privately supported Mr. Trump.

I'd love to see her perform the Star Spangled Banner on Trump's inauguration.
>>
She had like 2 dozen boyfriends the last few years with some of them being black, she's a whore and a coal burner
>>
>>71119034
>She had like 2 dozen boyfriends the last few years with some of them being black

But that's literally a lie.

She has had 1 Jewish boyfriend though, Jake Gyllenhaal about a total of 5 "boyfriends" she's been dating from the time she was 18 until now.
>>
she seems nice, I bet she smells good.
>>
>>71119476
And accordingvto that boyband douche she dated, she doesnt put out, which is why he, at least, dumped her

>why else would you dump Tay Tay?
>>
>>71116381
>No ass
>No breasts

Otherwise okay
>>
>>71118926
Yes, that would be amazing.
>>
>>
I like the shaking song and she's pretty
>>
>>71116381
>she wears short skirts
on the other hand, i wear t-shirts

>she's cheerleader captain
but me? im on the bleachers chief
>>
>>71120047
this.
>>
File: 1454179864471.jpg (1 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
1454179864471.jpg
1 MB, 2400x3600
>>
Kanye is always right.
>>
nice thick legs
>>
>>71116381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_zwl-lnmc

/pol/ unironically loves this coal burner. No wonder they spam "cuck" all the time lol.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.