[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me the Iraq war Also did more good or bad come out of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (568 KB, 3000x1993) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
568 KB, 3000x1993
Explain to me the Iraq war
Also did more good or bad come out of it?
>>
All those lives lost, disabled vets, PTSD. All for the country to turn into from civil war to ISIS territory.
>>
>Saddam's Iraq
>whatever shit he was doing stayed in Iraq, or at most spread to places like Kuwait, but always stayed localized to ME deserts

>USA USA USA comes
>all the shit that was brewing in Iraq spreads West

you be the judge
>>
>>71116475
They died for nothing?
>>
Saddam wanted to use Euros to trade his oil.
American Petrodollar would weaken significantly, hence the US intervention and the so called "WMDs".
Somewhat similar situation in Libya, Gaddafi wanted to create a North African gold-based currency for trading oil.
>>
>>71116475
Nothing redpills you on Islam like two tours as an infantryman.
>>
>>71116553
>no source
>>
all those deaths for the new world order to take over iraq and afgans banks
>>
Neocon jews (Robert Kagan, Douglas Feith, Norman Podheretz, Bill Kristol) lied the US into a war for Israel that get hundreds of thousands killed.

It was mainly pushed by PNAC (Project for a New American Century) that influenced teh Clinton and Bush administrations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Ironically it was the cause of 9/11 because it starved hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children to death in the 90s which pissed off Bin Laden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

9/11 itself was used as the excuse to invade Iraq.
>>
>>71116648
clips of neocon jews lying the US into war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_0lxSuufSg
>>
File: whereistheproofs.png (48 KB, 856x646) Image search: [Google]
whereistheproofs.png
48 KB, 856x646
>>71116627
find it yourself. I'm merely speculating.
>>
>>71116351

> That kid in the striped shirt who knows this war is his ticket to refugee status when he gets to cuck mr.bordonaro there with his virile iraqi cock.
>>
>>71116763

> "Oh shit he actually someone actually called out my 17 year old politically edgy views"
> "Heh i was just speculatin' guys"
>>
We have 100,000 trained killers that went thru yearlong practice sessions.

Was it worth it? I don't know but having a generation know who is the best squad leaders, who's drives and who mans the .50. What it feels like to have the heat of an explosion 100 yards away was over you and all you do is turn your face to protect your eyebrows. Reloading when your shaking and have a giant shit in your pants. Recognizing which means knowing how to build wink wink ieds.

Was it worth it? We will never have to find out because no ones going to slap on a uniform and oppose us. Just little pin dicks blowing up kids and Christmas parties.
>>
>>71116990
a bunch of good people died for some kikes so that ISIS/Iran could take over in a few years
>>
>>71116990

I would say having a generation who can articulate themselves more coherently than you would be more desirable overall.
>>
>>71116351
Good:- Murican fag dominated currency and free oil

Bad:- ISIS
>>
>>71116627
http://www.amazon.com/Saddam-Husseins-Bath-Party-Authoritarian/dp/0521149150
>>
It is for Saudis, payback for invading.
Also yugoslav bombing too. Notice how catholics love allah dollas.
>>
It was a war for Israel.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.