[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate genderqueer women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: fgsrChyu_400x400.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fgsrChyu_400x400.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
Why do you hate genderqueer women?
>>
>>71116157
Stops with your bullshit terms for made up horseshit.
>>
>>71116157
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>71116157
what the fuck is even genderqueer?
what is any of this
stop making up words gendernigger
>>
File: 1460795810682.jpg (36 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1460795810682.jpg
36 KB, 350x464
>>
>>71116157
I don't hate imaginary terms or concepts.
>>
>>71116157
genderqueer is a bullshit concept which exist only to justify poor attitude (like the terrible glass, clothes and haircut on your pic) while pretending you don't conform to gender norm.
>>
>>71116157
I actually have experience with them. I don't know any that come from high social-economic backgrounds, which gives me the impression that their 'change' is a reaction to a poor upbringing/situation/trauma. This, and the observation that they, even if friendly toward you, will fag out if you insult them in any way. When I say insult, I mean - and put it in bold - any way. Even if it is unrelated to their sexuality. Overly aggressive members of society demanding different treatment despite having no merit to do so... why gee, who wouldn't want to be friends with these sorts of people. Don't forget either that most of them actually dress like OP's picture. Why would you deliberately defy fashion trends and base accepted fashion (that doesn't mean /fa/ btw, I just means things like short trim hair = neat and tidy, shaven face = neat and tidy, shirt and jeans is fine for everyone, thongs and sandals are ugly etc.) for the sole purpose of letting everyone around you know that you're a degenerate. When in Rome do as the Romans do.
>>
>>71116157
>genderqueer
I don't even know what that word means
she is a dyke, end of.

Straight, Gay, Transsexual, transvestite (straight but crossdresses).
That's it, that's all you get.
>transgender kids?
No, you are born male or female, you can choose to be a freak when you are 18 and don't complain if you are mocked by society, fuck off freak.
>>
I honestly don't even know what "genderqueer" is
I don't think I've met any, but they sound terrible
>>
>>71116157
14/88 would gas
>>
>>71116157
How many words have been invented by the SJWs and the feminists?
>>
>>71117275
Too many.
They do those to be a"special snowflake" and get special attention for being the cunts they are.

And then they complain that people mock them.

They are literally cancer to humanity.
>>
>hate

Not hate, just disgust.

What I don't like is how this mental illness is pushed on children as normal, and how progressive morons patronize them, encouraging their pathology. It clearly isn't normal or healthy when these mutants are killing themselves as often as they do.
>>
>>71116157
They are condoning the fact that you can disagree with what's right in front of you (or below you) and that it's the acceptance of mental disorders (gender dysphoria)
>>
because Histrionic Personality Disorder is incredibly annoying
>>
>>71116157
Because they use gay words like genderqueer.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.