[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: alex-transgender-cover_0.jpg (94 KB, 720x484) Image search: [Google]
alex-transgender-cover_0.jpg
94 KB, 720x484
>you get your son every few weeks for a weekend
>one day
>"daddy, please treat me like a girl from today on"
>is already on hormones
>your ex didn't tell you

How would you even react? No memes, no jokes, no sarcasm. What would you do?

These days this is something you actually have to ask yourself before making a child. If you haven't come up with a serious answer, you shouldn't think about making a child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erkBciFIkxQ
>>
>>71114515
fortunately that could NEVER EVER happen to me. one of the few advantages of living in a shithole (one with lots of Muslims to boot)
>>
Probably kill her
>>
Commit public and very graphic sudoku with a t-shirt leading to a carefuly written text about degenerations of spirit, the untapped and spit-on potential greatness of humankind, and the perils of letting memes warp one's mind into doing stupid vapid shit like literally becoming a whore
just to jack off looking at the mirror
>>
>>71114515

Kidnap, cut off from Tumblr
>>
File: 20160415091551.jpg (33 KB, 169x292) Image search: [Google]
20160415091551.jpg
33 KB, 169x292
>>71114684
>Her
>>
>>71114515
>How would you even react?
I'd give myself the fault for not having done more and lettin him be raised in a toxic environment
>>
>>71114515
Get him breast implants, lipstick, ask him to grow long hair, inject more hormones, tie a corset around his waist, ass implants.

By the time he's 18, I've gifted myself a nice Trap to bang!
>>
>>71114515
I would consider that fact that I must be a very shitty father if I allowed something like that to happen
>>
File: chechens.jpg (40 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
chechens.jpg
40 KB, 640x392
>>71114515
I am a muslim, this wont happen. I bring him to the mosque from when he is young to learn how real men are. (I like chechens, more masculine people than the chechens I have never seen. Never met a chechen who don't obviously lift weights regularly.)

No muslim man is going to imitate a woman. Only the kuffar does that.
>>
>>71114515
Respect my son's decision and support him for being brave
>>
cut off contact and join the foreign legion
>>71115060
degenerated shitting guy
>>
>>71114684
""""""""""""""""""her""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>71114871
>implying the boy
>he meant the ex
>>
File: 525.jpg (113 KB, 960x923) Image search: [Google]
525.jpg
113 KB, 960x923
>you also find this on his phone
>>
>>71115154

And yet your toilet paper koran has verses about men fucking male children

Fuck you mudslime.
>>
>>71115219
Suck a dick
>>
>>71115161
cucked by his own son, nothing brave about being a tranny. Being a WHITE CIS MALE on the other hand.
>>
>>71114515
Take my ex to court for child abuse.
>>
>>71115413
>cucked
This word has lost all meaning
>>
>>71115309
make sure I was his first time, then let him transition
>>
>>71115360
>koran has verses about men fucking male children

Just the same verses like the bible. The story of Soddom and Gomorrah

fucking male children is punished with the death penalty. (but not for the male child unless he has reached puberty AND was willingly involved)
>>
>>71114515
If under 18
>stop picking them up, I've failed. pay the child support
If over 18
>break connection and stop talking, I've failed.

Though I like to think even if my baby mama and I split id be far more involved than the mandatory once every 2-3 weeks deal. being a dad is as much a full time job as being a mom, whether the courts recognize that or not.
>>
File: ab0d9dE_460s_v1.jpg (83 KB, 460x684) Image search: [Google]
ab0d9dE_460s_v1.jpg
83 KB, 460x684
>>71114515
How I'd react? Well, first things first, I'd never get into the situation where I'm 1. divorced 2. divorced whilst having a child and 3. being cucked out of parenthood of said child. But, assuming I ever did get in that situation, I would probably want to go into a murderous rampage, yet I hope I could regain my composure. I'd probably try to talk the child out of it and try to file a lawsuit because my ex-wife did elective medical procedures on our child, which could lead to her losing the child to me. I could then stop the treatments and try to help the child become normal again. If I'd lost that lawsuit, I'd probably say the child could stay with his mother on the weekends too.
>>
>>71115459
And you think you would win?

Not to mention he already is on hormones anyway. How would you deal with it? How would it affect your father/son relationship?
>>
>>71115509
>which could lead to her losing the child to me.
>netherlands

Not a chance unless you remove Geert Wilders and get more muslims to power.
>>
>>71115606
You can't do elective medical treatment without permission from both of the parents, unless you have sole custody over it.

We may have it bad here, but we're not Scandinavia
>>
>>71114515
I would not allowed myself to get cucked by a divorce and shared custody to begin with.
>>
>>71115787
Was about to say the same thing.
>>
So I'm very opposed to the transgender movement, simply because I just don't think you can beat Nature in this aspect. You can have surgery and take hormones, but you can't change your chromosomes. A 62 inch guy doesn't say that he identifies as a 69 inch guy because he FEELS that way. Subjective =/= objective

That being said, my sister-in-law is currently on hormone therapy for FTM transition. She is the happiest I have seen her in years. My wife and I don't agree with the principle, but we stand by her/his decision to do so, simply because we want to continue a relationship with this person regardless of that lifestyle decision. We try our best to use the correct pronouns and all that other bullshit, but the point is we try I guess.

If it were my child? Nothing happens until they're at least 18. Sorry. You can't even buy a cigarette or vote, and "changing" genders is a HUGE ordeal. Wait until you're 18.
>>
File: 1459598023440.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459598023440.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>71114515
I wonder why they didn't also include their surnames.
>>
>>71114515
quit my job and move to some wild lands like bosnia or albania
>>
>>71115856
>we stand by her/his decision to do so, simply because we want to continue a relationship with this person

You have committed treason against your self, your sister in law, and God.

You will be judged with fire for this m8, this is a real sin what you and your wife are doing, you don't abandon family members to postmodern cultist vultures.

Tolerance and Acceptance is for the Government, the Government shouldn't worry about people's personal life, and this only because its proven that the Government is a manipulative asshole.

But family members can worry and be assholes, its how people help each other stick their heads out of their ass, by being blunt about stuff.

My brother went through the same, i made fun of him all the way, he grew out of it and is now more succesful than me. If i would have bought him a skirt or pretend i was ok with it, i would not have forced him to think about the situation from outside the tumblr viewpoint, which once he did, realized he was having his problems manipulated by internet strangers and political activists trying to push their own agendas.
>>
>>71114515
Take him to the amazon to give him some ayuahasca so that he can reconnect with his higher self and realize that he was born a man because of reasons
>>
File: turk_rapes_a_robot.jpg (49 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
turk_rapes_a_robot.jpg
49 KB, 1024x574
I would make hime eat doner everyday.That would counter the hormones easily.
I dont want my son to be a girl,his ass is already enough for me.
>>
>>71115856

Your sister is a mentally ill dyke and you are not supporting her best interests.

> We try our best to use the correct pronouns and all that other bullshit, but the point is we try I guess.

You're just pandering to a contagious mental illness. You should give her real support by persistently telling her that she isn't a man and there's nothing she can't do as a woman that she can do as a man.
>>
>>71115856
>She is the happiest I have seen her in years.

So you're saying that testosterone injections can make people happier? No shit, but it doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.
>>
>getting divorced
>having a child out of wedlock
>having a child with a sexual deviant who gets off on turning little boys into girls

The assumptions you need to make for this situation to ever happen are too many for this to be a concern of mine at all.

This is the brilliant thing about being a man though, you can simply meet another woman and try again.
>>
Marry a virgin. This is absolutely critical. If you marry a celibate virgin, the chances of divorce are far less. Regular women initiate divorces because they miss riding a different cock every night. Find a woman who takes no part in that debauchery.

Without a divorce, your child won't be raised without a male role model. Fathers are far, far more important and influential for both daughters and sons than mothers.
>>
>>71114515
Take him to six flags, nascar, main event, sky diving, a rock and roll concert, and laser tag and say he's not allowed to come in and to wait outside this is a boy activity
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1024x687
I would shoot my son, my wife and then myself.

There problem solved
>>
>>71115223
>>71115272

The ex you dumbasses.

Reading comprehension.
>>
>>71114515
Sue to try and get custody of kid
>>
>>71114515
Decide how to react based on the potential of it being a passable trap. If its biologically my son, I would have high doubts about that since my male lineage is naturally tall, wide shouldered, and very hairy. If it somehow has potential to be feminine, ensure a 100% transition since I firmly believe conformity to gender binarism is crucial to succeed in life. There is no in-between

Knowing that the kid wont live long and carry on my genes, find a new wife to have more kids so that I may also have a normal life with several normal offspring.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.