[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indiana GOP stacks deck against Donald Trump before primary vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1458724769051.gif (419 KB, 587x550) Image search: [Google]
1458724769051.gif
419 KB, 587x550
Rigged

56-1

The steal is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IhaRMSh5jM
>>
its their party, fuckhead
>>
>>71114197

Thanks OP
>>
>>71114197
What a low-energy attempt to steal Trump's nomination.
>>
>>71114252
The party belongs to the voters, shill.
>>
File: wojak223.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wojak223.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>71114197
>tfw the jews are about to steal another one
>>
>>71114197
>tfw every voter in Indiana is a Delegate for Trump
>>
>>71114197

I'm so worried he will not win... We really don't have the freedom to choose our leaders.
>>
>>71115821
Yes we do.

The fire rises.
>>
>>71116088
You guys seriously fucking better start hanging these bastards once this shitshow is over, you have been more than justified for a while now.
>>
>>71115209
Not true. The GOP is a private organisation.
>>
>>71114252
Their party to ruin forever
>>
>>71116523
Private corporations run the government? That almost sounds like fascism.

#NeverTrump what a friggen Hitler.
>>
>>71116617
Political Parties are not corporations.
>>
>>71116641
Seems like that would open them up to liability. We're not being run by organized crime, are we?
>>
>>71116686
Are you stupid?
>>
America was Iran all along.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/142791072111/ayatollah-so
>>
>>71116709
Well, I kind of thought maybe at one point we had a government. Is it the Queen? The Queen technically owns everything, is that it?
>>
Don't worry after the KKK endorsed Trump he will win Indiana
>>
>>71116709
You keep putting your foot in your mouth. Listening to you talk makes it sound as if the RNC and DNC should be lined up and executed for high treason. Which is it, redcoat?
>>
Strange way of picking delegates...I thought each candidate would have a list of people that they can send as delegates and they pick names off that list depending on how many they win in the state.

Is every state like this or does it vary?
>>
You have to go kill them. Overwhelm the system with violence. They couldn't beat the Vietcong. They couldn't beat the Taliban. They couldn't beat the Iraqis. They failed in Ukraine and Syria, leaving with their tails between their legs.

They are incredibly weak. The morale of their soldiers is low. The intellect of their nigger cannon fodder nonexistent.

Just kill them.
>>
>>71116895
It is not treason because political parties are not the same thing as the federal or state governments/ Political parties are private organisations and except for laws which are made they are free to run themselves as they wish.

Why do Americans know so little about your own system of government?
>>
>>71116945
It varies by state. Kind of like gun laws, even though we didn't sign up for a consitution without an entire section clarifying that we can have guns.
>>
>>71116968
>Why do Americans know so little about your own system of government?

Because they've been conditioned to believe that they have a choice in leadership and are now just realizing that they barely ever have
>>
>>71114197
I sent to donald to expose them

This will stop
>>
>>71116641
they are, look them up on dunn and bradstreet

so are the courts, police forces and local councils
>>
>>71116968
ignoring the will of the voters IS treason, faggot
>>
Nice """""democracy""""" you got there.
>>
>>71115209
You obviously know nothing about American politics

>god save the queen, roit m8?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.