[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is cheating wrong? Why did you choose the person who cheat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
why is cheating wrong?

Why did you choose the person who cheat you? in other words, I don't mind my partner cheating me cause I love him including his behavior.
>>
File: NOOT_ZOOT.png (599 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
NOOT_ZOOT.png
599 KB, 546x546
>>71113747
Because cuckolding is a shit fetish
>>
What's the thrill of getting cucked? I thought men were supposed to be alphas and protective of their shit?
>>
Actual cuck confirmed.
>>
>>71113747

My wife doesnt know. I've been seeing and old girlfriend on the side for years. Fucking her while still caring for my family and fucking my wife. I have needs and while my wife is fantastic, my girlfriend does a little more. Plus she has massive tits.
>>
>>71113747

AIDS
>>
>>71113747
Cheating is only wrong if you get caught and the other person becomes aware
>>
>>71113866
I hope your children enjoy your divorce, worthless Aussie faggot.
>>
>>71113866
This anon gets it
>>
>>71113931
You killing yourself would also not be wrong.
>>
>>71113866
true alpha
>>
>>71113747
why is killing wrong?

why did you choose the person who kills you? in other words, i don't mind my partner killing me cause i love him including his behavior
>>
I cheated a few times on my chink gf with Whiteys.
>>
>>71113747
If you know and accept that the other person i cheating then it's just an open relationship. Cheating is breaking the bond of trust between two people who have made a promise to not fuck other people. Or in the case of marriage a holy and economic union. Do you relay want to share an bank account and bed with a person who lies to you, and put you at risk of STDs for no other reason than a selfish desire for pleasure?
>>
>>71113747
Fucking cuck.
>>
>>71113747
Because you're defeating the point of a relationship, as well as destroying the basis of a relationship - trust.
If you wanna fuck someone else either:
- Get into an open relationship
- Don't get into a relationship
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.