[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cut tax revenue by $1 trillion a year (and that's with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: trump4.jpg (23 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
trump4.jpg
23 KB, 630x354
>cut tax revenue by $1 trillion a year (and that's with economic growth factored in)
>vow to not touch social security or medicare

explain to me how Trumps plans AREN'T going to put us $30 trillion in the hole by the end of his second term?

It's as much of a fairytale as Cruz or Sander's plans. All the broad sweeping changes to taxes that the candidates are proposing have no basis in reality.
>>
>>71113427

Found the Hillary Supporter
>>
>>71113497

I don't like anyone honestly.

I don't like Hillary but I'll vote for her over Trump or Cruz.

I don't really like Kasich but I'll vote him over Hillary.

I'm looking at this objectively. Cruz and Trumps plans will put us in the hole, Bernie's plans will put us in the hole AND hike our taxes and shrink our economy.
>>
>>71113427
>>71113712
t. Paul Krugman

It works, faggot.
http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/1920s-income-tax-cuts-sparked-economic-growth-raised-federal-revenues
>>
>>71113776

the figures I'm talking about are accounting for economic growth of 11%. We'd have to near DOUBLE our GDP to make up the difference in revenue from Trump's cuts and that's just not going to happen.
>>
>>71113849
He plans on increasing state oil drilling and on selling off unoccupied/unused governmental assets, increasing privatized assets and consequently increasing long term state tax revenue (while obviously making a killing in the short term)
>>
>>71113712
>giving political power to women
JUST
>>
>>71113849

How do you fucking dumbfucks still not understand that we're at stage one of negotiations? This is just his opening offer. Jesus Christ you're all retarded and have never had an actual job that involved real money in your fucking lives.
>>
>>71114255

>Trump's not really retarded, he's just pretending! This is just a bluff, he'll come out with a real tax plan with more sensible cuts I promise!
>>
conservashits secretly love debt. Every one of them has increased it, so logically they must
>>
>>71113427
Why would anybody expect real result from a bankrupt loser trust fund kiddo handed everything in life who never had a job not gifted to him by dad.
>>
File: 1460254851204.png (141 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1460254851204.png
141 KB, 850x506
>>71113427
cutting spending across the board.
that's like 99% of the reason donald's business history makes him so appealing.

right now our programs are poorly managed and corrupt because laws were altered by self serving businessmen.

we spend twice as much on public schools and get some of the shittiest results in the first world.(partly because mexico floods our schools in the south making class size prediction pretty difficult)

we spend twice the amount on healthcare and cant treat everybody (partly because mexico unloads its sick and elderly onto our hospitals, then never pays the bills because they simply don't have to)

donald is pretty anti interventionist, but wants to keep the military strong, he wants to demand more from the allies that we protect or we're leaving, the savings should be in the hundreds of billions one way or the other.

he wants to use our foreign aid as a bargaining chip to give us better trade deals abroad, this will give us much much better market penetration, quite possibly re-awakening the production BEAST that america once was.

letting people keep their own money isn't inherently hurting america.
we have 11 million people working here illegally and not paying their federal taxes meanwhile many millions of american wouldbe taxpayers sit unemployed, i have no clue where your trillion dollar figure is coming from, it sounds like pure bullshit, but expulsion of undeported illegals should amount to a savings of nearly 100 billion dollars a year.

eliminating the taxes on people making under 25,000 will ironically save money, because it costs more to collect on people making that much than is actually gathered in revenue.

eliminating the penalty for marriage will encourage the millennials to start families, not only giving us a future, but creating more people to pay for retirement programs, such as social security and pensions, if we don't start having more kids, are people are going to die.
>>
>>71114610
*our people are going to die*
on the last line
>>
>>71114596
Bernvictims getting salty over their impending non-nomination.
>>
>>71114596
>lel, taking on the family business and expanding it. WHAT A LOSER
>>
>>71114610

>http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

$10 trillion dollars over 10 years, $1 trillion a year increased deficit.

You're not going to eliminate $1 trillion a year in spending through "waste and fraud" You either have to make huge cuts to entitlements, you know, social security that many die hard Republicans are living on so Republicans don't like to go after it, and medicare. Trump has vowed not to touch either of them and claims growth will make them solvent for the forseeable future.

But the AMOUNT of Growth required to make the numbers add up is just astronomical.
>>
>>71113427
Who care about the fucking debt?

Why is everyone so eager to give money back to the treasury? You realize that's fucking stupid, right? It's literally taking money out of our economy (wealth destruction).
>>
>>71115120

>who cares about the debt

You will when we can no longer fund our military, when 100% of our taxes (and we'll keep paying those) goes to interest payments, after Social security and medicare completely collapse.

That's all we'll be able to pay for.. interest on our accrued debt, and keeping congress and the IRS running so that we can keep taking taxes and spending it on that interest.

We won't even touch the principal of the debt, it'll all be interest payments, Trillions of dollars a year just to pay interest.

Meanwhile we'll be completely undefended, people who live paycheck to paycheck will never be able to retire, and eventually the government will have to default, collapse, we'll lose our currency, and we'll balkanize into smaller, much less powerful, easily invaded states.

You think the rest of the world is going to completely forget our actions over the last 150 years? Fuck no, we'll pay for that, hard.
>>
Enslave Mexico.
>>
>>71115068
by this article's own account his plan does lead to DRASTIC growth immediate out of the gate

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-senator-bernie-sanders-s-tax-plan

meanwhile this same site's prediction's say bernie's tax plan will lead to horrifying recession
(10% loss to GDP and 6 million jobs lost compared to trump's 5 million gained)

one thing i failed to see in the article for trump was trump's biggest tax, the tariff on china.
regardless of how our government spends or collects, america, as a whole, is losing money in foreign trade.

part of that is because of our very strong dollar, especially compared to the yuan, which is a huge reason that china rushes to buy US bonds.
they need a strong dollar.

even if your article were true(and i question much of it) 1 trillion dollars a year added to the debt in exchange for 5 million newly employed people and an 11% increase in GDP is a gain, interest rates at under 2% combined with inflation mean that our growth rate would be better than the rate of the increase in our debt.

something not a single other candidate does.
>>
>>71115068
Actually you are. Trumo has been talking about the "Penny Plan" a little bit lately. Cut one cent from every dollar in every program for the next five years and that would eliminate the deficit. You're also not taking into account the renegotiation of every funded project in the federal government. It'll be there. As someone who's seen the inner workings of government finance, if anyone ran their business te way the government does, they'd be in business for about 15 minutes.
>>
>>71115068
Just following the GAO guidelines on eliminating redundancy would cut $700b from the federal budget.
>>
>>71113427
beat up big pharmacy corporations and make them sell their stuff cheapest in America instead of India and Canada.

Reduces the cost of Medicare by a shit ton.
>>
Liberals like to spend big on stimulus programs and make the government grow (at the cost of higher debt levels). Why is it suddenly the end of the world IF Trump increases the debt?
>>
>>71115624
referring to the last paragraphs of this article, you'll see that it doesn't even take into account the meat and potatoes of the trump tax plan. stopping and reversing corporate inversion, tapping the trillions of dollars left abroad to avoid america's taxes.

>We did not account for profit shifting from abroad due to a lower U.S. corporate income tax rate. An increase in reported income in the U.S. could somewhat mitigate the revenue effects of the corporate rate cut. We also did not model the revenue impact of ending deferral. These are likely to be small in tandem with a corporate tax rate of 15 percent, because the 15 percent is lower than the average corporate tax rate abroad, so foreign tax credits make the additional U.S. tax in that case relatively small.[3]
>>
>>71115799
Turning America into a tax haven will undoubtably have revenue benefits.
>>
>>71115361
So, the obvious solution is to take money out of our economy to pay back ...

Wait for it

...ourselves!

Fucking brilliant! Cut off our nose to spite our face. This is the genius of right wing think tanks, holding up the debt clock and asking citizens to pay back their own money that was borrowed from themselves. Interest in paper doesn't have to be paid from taxable income - this is point where heads explode because people worry about the debt size. I repeat: interest is irrelevant and be serviced by creating more debt WITH NO IMPLICATIONS to tax payers or money volicity.
>>
>>71115361
Most of the debt isn't owed to "the rest of the world"
>>
>>71116119
It does need to be manageable though. We can't sustain a debt greater than GDP.
>>
Whenever someone brings up bankruptcy I always feel sorry for them. They were never willing to try and hate this man for being willing to fail. To Trump a bankruptcy is like the time you blew out a tire. Sure your standing on the road for everyone to see but maybe if atlantic city fixed their giant potholes you wouldn't have thrown the tire.
>>
>>71115361
How could the US even be invaded even if it broke up into mini states?
>>
>>71114391
> he'll come out with a real tax plan with more sensible cuts I promise!

dumb faggot thinks the glorious emperor is going to bother the peasants with that shit. The more sensible tax plan will be worked out in backroom deals.

Because that's what Trump does. He makes deals.
>>
>>71113427
Economic growth are low estimates based solely off diminished tax rather than returning businesses to the USA.

It also doesn't factor in how much is going to be cut once Trump gets rid of the Department of Education, Environment and all that is lost due to corruption and bureaucratic busybodies who do nothing all day.
>>
In the future I'm hoping these kinds of threads that get posted online or written in newspapers are seen for what they are. Cowardly attacks on the glorious American state and the moral of it's citizens punishable by expulsion or death. They are not helpful and the OP isn't trying to understand but is using his words as weapons and should be seen as the enemy of civilization.
>>
File: 1454644045457.png (200 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
1454644045457.png
200 KB, 370x370
>>71113712
I liek soros puppets the meme. :)
>>
>>71117415
most people post proof to the contrary when claiming something is a meme.
>>
I thought he was cutting the obamacare disaster hard
>>
>>71113497
Wow, what an intellectual comeback. Good job representing /pol/.
>>
>>71117036
Are you so clueless not to even know that even if we cut ALL domestic spending, we'd still be in the hole by about a trillion a year under Trump's plan? We'd have to make up for a trillion in lost revenue, but it's as if these numbers are ignored and your debate depends on blind faith of a supreme leader.

Conservative think tanks like the Tax Foundation even understand that Trump's plan is shit.

Anyone calling this a negotiation position have to actually do some math. Starting from the position of lowering revenues by more than all domestic spending when we already have a deficit about equal to all domestic spending, well, is pretty tarded.

Blind faith and excuses are all I've seen. You cannot make the deficit $1.5 trillion and somehow make it a surplus with magical thinking. As taxes approach zero percent, revenues don't keep magically going higher.
>>
>>71113427
with trump we will be making trillions a year from trade, and maybe some leftovers from mexico's wall

>>71115120
>Who care about the fucking debt?
bernie identified
>>
>>71116642
texas would rise again and start claiming territories obviously
>>
OP is propaganda...

Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level people that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.