[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man i'm glad i'm not christian right now. What a pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: the ultimate cuck.jpg (133 KB, 1520x1013) Image search: [Google]
the ultimate cuck.jpg
133 KB, 1520x1013
Man i'm glad i'm not christian right now. What a pathetic ambassador of your faith.
>>
>>71112442

That's a representant of the antichrist

He says all these fun things God puts into your heart are evil.
>>
File: holy diver.jpg (99 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
holy diver.jpg
99 KB, 800x500
>following a spic that would rather wash mudslime feet than admit to the genocide carried out by them to this day against christian minorities in the ME
>not being orthodox
>>
>>71112442
He's pretty good imo
>>
>>71112442
>i'm glad i'm not christian

>t. Mohammed
>>
File: pepepe.jpg (75 KB, 800x687) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.jpg
75 KB, 800x687
>>71113947

If you're a Christian, you have a choice of either:

>a Muslim-loving neo-Marxist spic trash

or

>corrupt pseudo-religious mob collaborators

Not much of a choice.
>>
All the faggots who think Fancis is a communist or the devil or whatever obviously know nothing about christianity, all he's done is repeat catholic doctrine and hasn't changed a thing except present a friendly face. Those who want to destroy our christian institutions because of their own politics are the real traitors to the faith. You want to destroy all tradition and leave nothing in the way of shit like like gay marriage.
>>
Why do non-catholics try to convince catholics that the pope dictates doctrine? We had popes who had orgies in the fucking sistine chapel for Christ's sake.
>>
>>71112442
>catholic
>christian
Pick 1
>>
>>71115271
>Serbia
How's kosovo?
>>
File: ISIS in Rome.jpg (371 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ISIS in Rome.jpg
371 KB, 2000x1000
>>71112442
He's not my pope. He's been chosen by the devils that live within the Vatican a place filled with Atheism, homosexuality and even murder.

His obsession with Satan,anti christian affairs and interfering in political matters proves it.

Remember the prophecy of the popes. He may very well be the last pope maybe even the mouthpiece of the Son of Perdition himself.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/October/ISISs-First-Step-Conquering-Rome-Defeat-Christianity

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/20/living/pope-francis-devil/

>Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End
Here's a Muslim prophecy:
---------------------------------------------
“Are they waiting for anything except the Hour to come to them suddenly? But its Signs have already come!” (Al-Quran, 47:18)

>As one of these signs, Imam Ahmad reports in his Musnad that Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-‘As (ra) mentioned: “Whilst we were around the Prophet (saw) writing he was asked, ‘Which of the two cities will be opened first, Constantinople or Rome?‘ He (the Prophet Muhammad) answered, ‘The city of Heraclius will be opened first!'”

The “city of Heraclius” was Constantinople. That part of the prophecy has thus been fulfilled on 29th May 1453 in the year of our lord the Byzantine empire ended after a 800 year struggle with Islam and with it the gateway to Europe opened and remains open to this day.

>Sultan Muhammad Fatih (rh) fulfilled the first part of this prophecy by conquering Constantinople. Thus, remains the second part. Having been forced out of Andalusia, and more recently, dispersed across the Balkan states, the city of Gaius Julius Caesar (Rome) remains. So let the da’wah(call) begin …

Rome will fall. The Greek invasion route is closed. Millions of military age Arab and African muslims will storm Italy.
>>
>>71112442

catlicks are NOT christian
>>
>>71112442

He's getting 10 refugees to Vatican, ayy lmao, Vatican Japan Lady is in danger to get raped, or the popes getting raped... Or the inmigrants getting raped.

Someone will be raped i'm sure of that
>>
The pope isnt christian, unless you are using the fallacy of the scotman fallacy due to one being one is born and the other belief.
>>
>>71116869
Christian != Ethnicity/Nationality/Examplificated

You're using the fallacy of the fallacier's fallacy.
>>
hes a catholic, Martin Luther broke off from worshiping Jesus's mom and all that mess
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.