[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you imagine any fate worse than that of an ex-cop facing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tensing.jpg (47 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
tensing.jpg
47 KB, 992x558
Can you imagine any fate worse than that of an ex-cop facing murder charges? Other than an ex-cop actually convicted of those crimes, I can't imagine a fate worse in America.

This guy is gonna his shit wrecked in prison.
>>
>>71111270
So who this now?
>>
>>71111381
Someone who is fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53UwlS0gjaw
>>
>>71111270
i hope they open him a new hole. Good riddance pig.
>>
>>71111270
he'll probably go to adseg until he's deemed not a threat.

while bad shit can happen to people in min security, it's not a daily occurrence, the long term people are there for good behavior and the others are on their way home.(provided they follow the rules)

plus CO's think of themselves as law enforcement, odds are he'll be treated well by them.
>>
>>71111646
He's not going to jail.
>>
>>71111854
Wow that's an edgy flag
>>
>>71111270
He's going to walk, he did the right thing within the scope of the law.
>>
>>71111270
he was a good boy, who did not do anything.
>>
>>71111270
>Can you imagine any fate worse than that of an ex-cop facing murder charges?
Being OP
>>
>>71112323
No he didn't. He isn't allowed to open someone else's door.

According to the law he should've wrote him a ticket for not having a license or searched to see if his license was suspended and then wrote him a ticket for that.

I mean this dude was clearly a nigger, but that shit isn't right. The state is taking someones life.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 367x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 367x236
>>71112704
>implying niggers are people
>>
>>71112704
Go watch the video again.

He's detaining the guy, the guy won't turn the car off and has an open container. The guy ignores a lawful order, to which the officer intervenes and attempts to disable the vehicle. The guy begins to drive which will drag the officer reasonably risking grave injury and possibly death which is all that is needed for lethal force to be applied.

Don't try and play the libertarian game son, I am one and this has nothing to do with the state taking someone's life. Rule of law is important, and the driver of the car willfully disobeyed a lawful order and could have gravely injured or killed another human being.
>>
>>71112904
But the guy probably accidentally started the car and put it into gear then tried driving away.. He was a good boy just turning his life around.
>>
>>71113012
I love debating leftists on this stuff.

Mimsy vs Pennsylvania

It went to the supreme Court. It gets to the point where I destroy them with the law, and ask them to either admit they were wrong or that the laws need to be changed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.