[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hell these engineers really are shining in Europe!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1454189166003.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454189166003.png
8 KB, 400x400
Fucking hell these engineers really are shining in Europe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U
>>
Calling them animals is an insult to animals
>>
>>71110471
According to the daily mail it was student protestors protesting against labour reform.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539527/School-administrators-injured-French-labor-protests.html
>>
>>71110986
You are talking about white native french students. OP calls them engineers because some are literal engineering students at french universities.
>>
>>71111988
students of the Koran no doubt
>>
The doctors decided to attack the engineers.
>>
>>71111988

It's a camp under a bridge, look at the fucking video.

There are also student protests, but that's a different thing.
>>
File: 1459091445515.jpg (257 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1459091445515.jpg
257 KB, 450x600
>>71112031
Yeah I'm sure

what is Paris racially these day? 10% white? Don't the japs go insane when they see how arab/black Paris is? I can even hear them chanting Allah Ackbar in the clip.
>>
>>71111988
>>71112031
How about you actually watch the videos before you comment?

OP was being sarcastic because they're all worthless people.
>>
>>71112154
They are literally chanting Allah Ackbar I can hear it.
>>
>>71112031
have you ever seen an american bummed about the islamification of france?

france actually deserves the rapefugees, we just hope their cuck mentalities don't drag down germany and the UK.

we had a great history and friendship with France but since the 60's they've been a bunch of undeservedly uppity faggots.

we've seen them protest everything from work to us wars(particularly offensive when you consider we went to vietnam, our least popular war to secure their financial interests)

they're literally in a constant state of occupy wall street, protesting for the sake of protesting, no new policies to push, no ideas to suggest, just whining and bitching.

french teenagers and 20 year olds, like their parents have a fundamental lack of appreciation of the value of hard work.
>>
>>71112121
The French often set up barricades and shit when protesting.
>>
>>71112273
>particularly offensive when you consider we went to vietnam, our least popular war to secure their financial interests

America has never helped anyone with your wars, fuck off. Nobody will ever think that you savages help with your mindless blood thrist.

You have never helped anyone, you have just made the world worse.
>>
>>71110471
Does anyone know what the actual fuck happened in this video? What the hell?
>>
>>71110471
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U
>4U
kek wills it
>>
>>71112088

how else do they get work , pretty smart doctors
>>
>>71112376
it stopped the chines expansion for decades, but hey that's your opinion and it has absolutely nothing to do with anything i said.

it was a french lead war, like libya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Indochina_War
>>
>>71112466
The video is from 14. April near Stalingrad metro station. There was a huge riot of students there then. Both under and on the bridge in the video and many other places around the Stalingrad metro station.

They are protesting labour reforms. There are some 300,000 students involved in the protests

https://www.rt.com/news/339625-paris-protest-teargas-pepper/
>>
>>71112376
>your mindless blood thirst
>blaming americans for jews

typical
>>
>>71112636
you still never helped anyone even if you let france control you like a dog. The french know their wars don't help anyone, but you americans are deluded.
>>
>>71110471

the comments are full of apologists
>>
>>71112735
i would debate the merits of various wars with you, but again that was never my point.

my point was in american history we've fought many wars for france because they were supposed to be our friends.

many of these wars were EXTREMELY unpopular in america, both world wars and vietnam particularly.
>>
We won't have to wait for American chimpouts to happen anymore now we can have our own chimpouts on European soil how lovely
>>
>>71112273
You're delusionnal and you know it. USA were securing their markets in WW2. Same goes for every coup d'etat your shit tier government do since 1945.
>>
>>71112866
It's always about interests, not friendship.
>>
>>71112866
>my point was in american history we've fought many wars for france because they were supposed to be our friends.

Because you are france's bitch. America will fight any war for europeans, but just like a woman who will suck any dick that does not make anyone respect you.

"boohoo I sucked so much dick, but they don't respect me" fuck off. You're our bitch, just do as you are told
>>
>>71112936
whatever helps you feel good about your ingrate people, Jacques.
>>
>>71112671
To me, and I'm not joking here, it looked like black people fighting against some white people.

Who were the combatants?
>>
if a group of 300-500 european natives just went out and started shooting at one of these pointless rampages at the invading gyppo scum then Its almost guaranteed that this wouldnt happen anymore. Nobody would do it. Just gather some people that are enough big of a number to not get punished by the gov. and do it.
You know why when the right-ists try to protest they are always met by a counter-protest and by the police being ready for them? Its because they are financed from Kremlin, and all the far-right works to desintegrate the EU, in Russia's favor. The goverment is just following the money and the transactions, and knows when you are going to protest, where and how to counter it. But if you just got 500 people without paying them, and armed them with fire weapons, and went out and actually started killing the gyppo-scum, house by house, building by building, the EU will stop denying that there is a migration issue in Europe.
>>
>>71113003
we were making shit loads of money selling to germany and they were killing soviets, without our alliances we had absolutely nothing to gain.
at the time german was a huge part of our heritage and ethnicity. matter of fact had we just let germany control the waters around france and britain it would have created a huge trade vacuum around the world for us to fill.

>>71113018
totally the opposite of a point you made just 3 posts earlier, but whatever at least you're not saying "lel, the jews, greedy american pig"

if you think the world would be better off without european influence, that's fine with me, but if you think otherwise you're gonna have to deal with the fact that america propped most of that up for decades longer than it would have lasted otherwise.
>>
File: tomlaugh.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
tomlaugh.gif
2 MB, 250x209
>>71112031
k
>>
>>71112136
Yeah bro it's call Paris syndrome
they sodoku from shock of what they expected to reality that paris is fuck't
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.