[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Swedes a bunch of Spergs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: spergy.jpg (40 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
spergy.jpg
40 KB, 500x333
http://www.buddhamag.org/social-commentaries/2013/11/10-fucking-funny-things-about-the-swedes-a-social-commentary

This article claims "Whenever an awkward silence occurs in a conversation, the Swede starts making weird noises." "Ask a Swede to describe him or herself and watch them stutter." and "Swedes notify their peers after they’ve cracked a joke."
>>
>>71110422
I don't do any one of those things and i can't say i recognise much of it either.
>>
>>71111269

B-b-but this tabloid slander article is 100% true.
>>
>>71111111
>>
>>71111269
Muhammad please
>>
>>71110422
No, we don't talk at all
>>
>>71111269
are you making weird noises right now? be honest
>>
>>71110422

Julian Assange is australian
>>
>"Whenever an awkward silence occurs in a conversation, the Swede starts making weird noises."
kek sometimes true.

>Bla bla bla -- silence --
>Shifting occurs
>Someone smacks their mouth.
>Yup, yeah...
>Yep...

>"Ask a Swede to describe him or herself and watch them stutter."
suppose this is a bit true.

>"Swedes notify their peers after they’ve cracked a joke."
What?
>>
There's some truth to most of this, but some of the observations are dumb. Who starts to talk about their innermost feelings and fears when asked "Hey, how was your weekend?" And how is it wrong that the noise level is low, that's a great thing. And just because people aren't shouting doesn't mean that they're just saying "pc" things. Maybe this fucking chink is so outrageously bumbly and stupid that people don't want to talk about serious things with him. I certainly wouldn't want to talk about political issues with a loud foreigner that I don't know that clearly just want coerce some sort of reaction.
>>
>>71111836
I say "skoja bara" all the time after busting some balls.
>>
Swedes don't actually exist. They're metafiction.
>>
>>71111369
stop appropriating our culture swecuck
>>
>>71110422
Never seen a swede do any of those things and I live in Oslo which is basically swedish (I once worked at a icecream factory that pretty much only had swedish workers except me and the boss)
>>
>>71112127
Only normies go to Norway for work.
>>
>You’ll never hear any one of them introduce themselves by saying, “I love listening to music. The beats, the layers, the subtle nuances… They make me feel, alive.”

Thats pretty specific.
>>
we're all more or less autistic here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.