[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Georgian Orthodox Church: Modern Western values and practice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Russia-patriarca.jpg (5 KB, 132x150) Image search: [Google]
Russia-patriarca.jpg
5 KB, 132x150
Georgian Orthodox Church: Modern Western values and practices are the antichrist, and we must stop them and fight against them if we don't want to see the ruin of our countries.

http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/page_2620.htm
>>
>>71109910
Are you going to crucify him too?
>>
>>71109970

BUT-BUT THAT WAS THE ROMANS YOU ANTI-SEMITE
>>
File: 66778247.jpg (26 KB, 843x348) Image search: [Google]
66778247.jpg
26 KB, 843x348
>>71109910
Based
>>71110081
Oy vey
>>
>>71110144

STOP RUINING MY OTHA SHOAH
>>
>>71110081
I hate you kikes but at least the Israeli ones have a better sense of humor.
>>
>>71110218

Believe it or not, Israeli Jews are pretty normal people for the most part, and aren't into any NWO fantasy. The problem is the Rich American Jews from New York, they're the ones fucking everything up. Protip: Bibi is American
>>
>>71109910
Jews are the Anti-Christ as a people
you can't be anymore anti, Christ then actually killing Christ
>>
Forgot the link to the actual article, silly me.
http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/92430.htm
Also,
>They consider it of greatest importance to prepare some sort of general world order; that is, to prepare people to have all the same interests, all the same desires, all the same urges—because only then will it be possible to introduce a world leader and have control over of all humanity. Only then will the devil be able to bring to pass his ancient dream: that all of mankind worship him as the lord god.
He's literally calling out on the NWO. So much based in one person.
>>
>>71110302
this. Israelis are ok people. The real kikes are the ones in Washington
>>
>>71110302
yea but they actually come from Europe Mainly Germany they hate Germany so much and have stolen so much from them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.