[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forget the old news. Forget the this and the that. What Bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (131 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg
131 KB, 980x653
Forget the old news. Forget the this and the that.

What Bernie said the other night about Palestinians, what he said about poor Americans, what he said in sympathy with Pope Francis, who loves human life, has all gone far and beyond what anyone can ever hope a presidential candidate could do.

Will he win? The odds are all against him. Forget it: The kind of truth he's spoken into this whole mess shows us the way forward. It has always been about principle, about the content of human lives. So shall it always be. Sanders has no speech writer, has less zingers than a Hostess whore, but he he has as much heart as we've seen in the 25 year's of politics I can recall.

What a strange feeling, to sense that this absurd electoral process has meaning, has correlation to truth.

My my, what a world is ours!
>>
Indeed
>>
>>71109538
Sanders is a fraud
He forgot to examine my repeating numbers
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 863x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 863x455
Remember to sage reddit shill threads, family.
>>
The guy's a fucking bum. Didn't have a real job until he was 40. Lived off Welfare. He's a good public speaker just like Obama, nothing more than that.
>>
>>71111778
dude, im a lurker and independent never been on reddit i watch you retards all the time. Bernie is the shit.
>>
I will say tho op, sadly /pol/ hates bernie probably because of muh jews and because they hate taxes and sjw and blm and pretty much everything else. Their trolling goes deep af, so deep they troll themselves.
>>
File: 1453040946718.jpg (201 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453040946718.jpg
201 KB, 640x640
>principles
>buying votes with muh free shit
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 320x320
>>71111976
>>71112015
>>
>>71109538

N O T A C U L T
O
T
A
C
U
L
T
>>
>>71109538
Idealism is not a substitute for rational and reasoned action.

Here are some idealists from history:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

Both those methods of government worked out just fine, right?
>>
>>71109538
>but he he has as much heart as we've seen in the 25 year's of politics I can recall.
Guess you don't recall much, then.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.