[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /pol/ approved movies. >Pic Related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: children-of-men-poster.jpg (108 KB, 520x724) Image search: [Google]
children-of-men-poster.jpg
108 KB, 520x724
What are some /pol/ approved movies.
>Pic Related
>>
>>71109476
Watching this film is like watching the news about EU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJivXSErhB8
>>
>Britain is deporting people and that's bad ;_; (they are le Nazis)
>save the black babby

Other than that it's a pretty good movie.

I wonder if anyone will ever make a real adaption of the book where it's basically a weird egalitarian leftist cult except where everyone spoils the youngest generation because they know it's the last one
>>
I've only seen the trailer and opening scene. It captures the general dystopia pretty damn well, but also seems to present a case FOR open borders. Is this true?

>>71109790

I suppose you could interpret it as a statistical reality. Given global white vs black population as well as their given birth rates, it's likeliest that a black woman would be bearing the child.
>>
>>71109790
The film doesn't really say deportation is bad thing though, we are lead to make up our own mind through the visuals. Also the main people who are pro refugee in the film are also the antagonists of the film.
>>
File: Snowpiercer.jpg (108 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
Snowpiercer.jpg
108 KB, 719x1080
>>
>>71109476
Children of Men is a fucking _fantastic_ movie.
>>
File: f03a2d201.jpg (76 KB, 793x558) Image search: [Google]
f03a2d201.jpg
76 KB, 793x558
>>71110075
>it's likeliest that a black woman would be bearing the child.

Technically the highest likelihood is that it would be either a Chink or a pooinloo at least until 2100

>>71110227
yeah I liked that at least they showed them all being criminals

Not like that stops leftists from letting them into Europe anyway
>>
File: 1460500362541.jpg (178 KB, 717x789) Image search: [Google]
1460500362541.jpg
178 KB, 717x789
>>71110337
that "they got no bullets scene" sold the movie to me
>>
>>71109476
>>71110399

how can you even write something like this on /pol/ of all places?

the scene in the barn was so cringeworthy
yeah we got it - the black chick is the virgin Mary and her negroid baby is the second coming of Jesus
noble savage and christian memes all over this fucking movie

I mean it has some comical side to it, that even with everyone being sterile the black chick somehow managed to get knocked up
but then again this whole "black chick so pure" meme was just another bullshit hidden white shame exploitation

fuck this movie - they should have cast a fucking white girl
>>
>>71110399
It was a fucking amazing book. I thought the movie was just okay.
>>
>>71109476

>a movie that portrays a British government that aggressively defends it's borders as evil monsters
>a movie that handwaves away implied leftwing pro immigrant terrorism with "we stopped murdering people after that"
>a movie about the white protagonist runs around after a black woman
>a movie about a black baby being the salvation of the human race
>a movie where two warring armies litterally stop and gaze in awe and bow down before the black woman and child
>/pol/ approved
>>
File: comthree3-620x.jpg (39 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
comthree3-620x.jpg
39 KB, 620x350
>>71110227

>doesn't really say deportation is bad
>portrays the British immigration police as both SS stormtroopers and Abu-Grahib guards, beating and torturing the poor, weeping, cowering immigrants
>>
File: moon.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>
>>71111111

Let's see who wasted their get
>>
>>71109476

Children of Men fucking sucks. Fuck that faggot movie. At no point during any of the film do you care about a single fucking character on the screen. That's a huge flaw.

Lord of War is better.
>>
File: wm_teaser2_crop_2.jpg (122 KB, 660x479) Image search: [Google]
wm_teaser2_crop_2.jpg
122 KB, 660x479
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-16-10-39-14.jpg (316 KB, 1024x531) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-16-10-39-14.jpg
316 KB, 1024x531
>>71111082
>>
>>71110337

Is this really worth watching?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-16-10-40-07.jpg (338 KB, 1024x557) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-16-10-40-07.jpg
338 KB, 1024x557
>>71111350

Have some Holocaust imagery too
>>
>>71111082
The movie does a pretty poor job of explaining why immigrants are swarming to Britain when the birth problem is worldwide.
You'd think these dumb fucks would stay home and wait to die instead of waste time crossing the (hopefully mined) channel.
>>
>>71111250

>Lord of War

The one where the message repeatedly hammered home is that all these horrible wars and genocides are the fault of the rich white guy, who is also an amoral bastard?
>>
>>71110603
>yeah we got it - the black chick is the virgin Mary and her negroid baby is the second coming of Jesus

Literally never crossed my mind. It's a well shot and well made engrossing tragic movie. I don't associate it with reality.

That ending scene with the militant muslims marching in the streets in England hit a nerve with me even when I saw it in theaters before the islamifacation of Europe became so apparent. This movie made me very interested in Islamic immigration to England all those years ago.

>That scene is literally Britain in 2020

No. That movie did not convince me that letting the proud and historical lands of the UK become filled with 3rd world savages was a good thing.
>>
>>71111370
It's a solid movie with some twists and turns. Dont go into it expecting much and you'll be surprised by how great it is.
>>
>>71109790

Deporting people because Britain is literally the only country that didn't devolve into chaos - then all the people who fucked up their own countries try to flood here in order to obliviously fuck this one up.

The film was trying to be blue pilled and failed. I sided with the police the whole time and that was when i was a younger blue pill myself.
>>
>>71111446

The white man isn't at fault. The white man simply exploits the savages. And they are shown as savages. We do create horrible wars, and we do exploit peoples. And we are dominant because of this.
>>
Fight Club

Drive
>>
American Sniper?
>>
Gattaca
>>
>>71111432
There was a lot of newspapers on walls and the news had some shots of major cities around the world going into chaos.

So I assumed they fled to the UK cause all those third world countries who all leaned on religion all chimped out and burned their cities to the ground.

UK tends to be not religious, so when shit hit the fan, they held their shit together. Now it was seen as a peaceful sanctuary, relatively of course.

I might be wrong but that's what I pulled from it.
>>
>>71113958
>fooling people into joining the jew serving military
>redpilled
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.