[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam not the main threat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1456858719389.png (527 KB, 732x426) Image search: [Google]
1456858719389.png
527 KB, 732x426
>mfw /pol/ REALLY think that Isalm is disease, not a symptom

Stay cucked, my friends.
>>
>>71109475
You're telling me, the religion that's warmongering prophet, married a 6 year old, isn't the cause for violence.
>>
>>71109475
Then explain: what is the main threat?
>>
What are you on about lad?
Europeans self-hatred + Jewish oligarchy is the problem.
>>
>>71109475
They are just the foot soldiers. When the british took over the Area they installed a Jewish clan in the Saudi Monarchy.

They took a pedophile worshiping religion and have propagated the worst aspects among its adherents as a weapon. This is why the Media demonized them for so long....

Then all of a sudden flipped? Fuck that, fuck all those Abrahamic cocksucking faggots that believe in a fake god.

Salafaism is a disease within a disease.
>>
File: 1459756994172.jpg (483 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1459756994172.jpg
483 KB, 1162x850
>>71109475
Russia always ready to remind us it was the jews.

There's the threat and the immediate threat, it's obvious which one is the immediate threat. But the jew must be exposed.
>>
File: image.gif (386 KB, 500x810) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
386 KB, 500x810
>>71109475
Cancer is a disease and yet cancerous tumors are also a symptom of AIDS, something you should know quite a bit about. If we're really so cucked, explain your genius theory to us. Unless you have an IQ of 170, I don't want to hear from you.
>>
>>71109579
>>71109591
Welp, I think US gov with Saudis n shit are, which lead to kikes. I mean, memes aside, they are really hope for instability in ME and EU, so they decide to take rageheads muslims and support them.

In short - Islam and those terrorists not the main threat, they just a tool of US gov, since half of the gov there are kikes, that's not a secret at all.
Wanna remove terrorism? Then remove that one, who supports them - Israel, USA and Saudis.
>>
File: iisalmi.jpg (612 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
iisalmi.jpg
612 KB, 1280x960
>>71109475
Iisalm is a cancer.
>>
So, let's take a closer look at the problem - we have Jihadists, who was literally created by USA to destabilise ME, they support (with semi-Saudi help) Chechens and Afgani terrorist guerilla groups, they support """""moderate rebels""""", Al-Qaeda, ISIS and their proxy-Islamist moderate propaganda groups all over the world.

Not mention Contras, Muslim Brotherhood.
That help was'nt dirrect, but clearly lead to US goverment.
So if you want to see real terrorists, my American friends, you should look at the mirror.

As we all know, guns don't kill people, other people do. In that case USA is a person with a gun. And the gun is Islam.
>>
>>71109579
Arab countries where on the road to secularism until the eternal overseas anglo decided to support the eternal jew. Several overthrown Governements later they are all muslim radicals again.
>>
And let me tell you, I really like USA, you're bro-tier as people. I like history of growing little colonies into superpower in several centuries.
But honestly you're rotten inside. Not people, the country itself. You're weak because you affraid your own strength.
That's why your idea to use Islam as a weapon will kill you too.
>>
anti-slide bump
>>
So, I guess everyone OK with that Saudi domination over the West, or you're just afraid to admit it.
>>
The problem is you have to fight one threat at a time.
You cannot open too many fronts at once, or you lose. You have to have allies. We're outnumbered in the world, by a lot. We're infiltrated as well. So it's really fucking hard.

So yes, right now the threat is Muslims.
Then niggers.
Then whoever is above niggers.
Then jews.
Then the Chinese.
Then women. (We'll need them against da joos and the chinese). The Jews are the final boss. The Chinese are the secret boss you unlock after beating the final boss. They're way fucking stronger and infiltrated the globe as well.

The Chinese have already bought land everywhere on earth and have plenty of communities worldwide despite their insane population inside of their own country.

Women aren't a real threat to any real man. Just the kind of betas that donate to twitch streamers. The supreme beta cucks.
>>
Islam is a symptom of a far greater disease, leftism.

Normally a common cold is harmless.
Leftism is the AIDs that destroys your immune system, allowing the common cold to kill you.
>>
>>71109475
Islam is a symptom of Abrahamic religions.

Judaism is the main cause.

Kill every jew before they kill you.
>>
>>71109475
Islam is one of the least cucked religions out there anon

I'd support them if their idea of fun didn't involve saying extra prayers and blowing themselves up

>they are straight edge
>hate the jews
>hate women being sluts
>look after their communities
>love oil
>love waistcoat/suit jacked/sandals combo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.