[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Cfxcn5FUMAAax3W_orig.jpg (354 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cfxcn5FUMAAax3W_orig.jpg
354 KB, 1200x1200
explain
>>
>>71107999
Only white people are smart enough to be obligated to act like decent human beings.
>>
>>71107999
Who? Oh you mean a nobody who makes a scene to get attention to his dead career? What a trailblazer
>>
>>71107999
he hates gay ppl
>>
Political correctness is just a money meme. You hear nobody speaking out about things nobody talks about.
>>
>>71107999
More shekels for more virtue signaling.
>>
They have a chance to influence change in Mississippi, but not in Egypt.
>>
He's a has-been, washed up old fag.

He just wanted to be in the spotlight.
>>
Why does Trump want to ban Muslims from entering the U.S when France has 5,000,000 of them?
>>
>>71107999
Not showing up in Mississippi actually makes the news and starts a conversation

Not showing up in Egypt doesn't do anything. In this situation showing up and giving your support is more effective.

I thought you guys weren't this stupid.
>>
>>71108253
>You hear nobody speaking out about things nobody talks about.
Ummm /pol/ is satire right?
>>
File: dontgetup.jpg (136 KB, 766x510) Image search: [Google]
dontgetup.jpg
136 KB, 766x510
>>71107999

>be musician
>get threatened with being called a homophobe if you don't cancel concerts

>SJWs can ruin your career in the entertainment industry.
>SJWs get everything they want in 2016
>SJWs have a sympathizer in the white house
>>
>>71108562
I hope so.
>>
>1970s
>sings about working class and the Vietnam War
>2010s
>sings about tranny bathrooms and using the wrong pronouns

leftism.

not even once
>>
>>71108090
Then why did the boycott Mississippi ?
>>
>>71107999
Have you seen concerts in Egypt? They're fucking intense from the videos I've seen. It's not something you'd easily cancel.
>>
>>71107999
Lefty logic.

Post this to their twitter or facebook or something.
>>
>>71107999
Are they Egyptian?
>>
>>71108389
So, Mississippi policies are 0.1/10 on the evil scale and Egypt are 10/10 on the evil scale.

They refuse to play for Mississippi because they want to get that to 0, but they'll play for the monsters in Egypt because they can't affect it anyway?

>b-but they're not playing for the government anyway they're playing for the people in Egypt!

Same shit in Mississippi.

Anyway I don't see how that tard could influence anything in Mississippi. Even in Canada no one gives a fuck about him.

It's not about influence, it's about money.
Not playing in Mississippi means SJW tards will throw more shekels at him in his other shows, and playing in Egypt earns him money as well and SJW won't blame him because they're the most inconsistent group in history.

>complain about rape culture for years
>massive organized gang rape
>#notallmuslims
>>
It's just a way to bully the country into adopting SJW stances while not actually believing in them.

Rick Springstein cancelled a tour in NC over LGBT? Hasn't he performed in the middle east, where LGBT can be murdered on sight? What happened to his moral outrage and refusal to take money from those people?

>-stein

oh
>>
>>71107999
Literally who?
>>
Only witeys can be racis
When it's a browny it's just one person and we shouldn't judge a whole nation over it :^^^^^^^^^)
>>
>>71108674
The hivemind is real and terrifying.
>>
>>71107999
Too bad Crowder is such a dope.
>>
>>71108491

Because we saw what happened to France when it had 5 million Muslims.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.