[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks healthcare is a human right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>he thinks healthcare is a human right
>>
File: 1452735990222.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452735990222.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>he thinks anime isn't a human right
>>
File: 1459608360014.jpg (38 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1459608360014.jpg
38 KB, 500x327
>>71107123
>he lives in the richest country in the World, but has the social rights of a third worlder
>>
File: 1454458439957s.jpg (5 KB, 203x250) Image search: [Google]
1454458439957s.jpg
5 KB, 203x250
>>71107123
>he thinks human rights exist
>>
I once had a copypasta about how fraternal lodges covered cheap health care at the beginning of the 20th century.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>he thinks he's entitled to peoples' labor
>>
>>71107123
So is decent shelter AKA a single family home with 2 car garage and a front/backyard.

Food, car, internet, furniture, otherwise where would I sit and sleep?

When will Bernie promise that, cmon Bernie!
>>
File: Refugees_Munich.jpg (101 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Refugees_Munich.jpg
101 KB, 620x387
>>71107205
Look how social rights worked for you germonies ;^)
>>
>>71107123
To be perfectly fair, you could make healthcare a human right, but if you do so, you'd have to redefine what healthcare means, because world sure as hell cannot provide, let alone sustain 1st world levels of extensive healthcare to the entire world.

What we could do is provide the sort of "basic healthcare" system where everyone can get a basic medical checkup which has the purpose of mostly preventing epidemics and providing first aid as well as treatment for common illnesses.
That, you could make a human right, because that sort of healthcare should be sufficient for most people and people can be relatively quickly trained for that sort of job.

If you want to get yourself covered for problems that require you to hire a specialized surgeon, you either pay for medical insurance or you set up a system where you can take a low to no interest loan in case of emergencies.
>>
>>71107123
>he thinks being zionist means you are better than an entire species of man
>>
>he thinks human rights exist independently of our definition of human rights
>>
>>71107225
They are on paper, applicable and enforced in most civilised countries tho :^}
>>
>>71107123
>acces to healthcare not being a human righ in the same fashion acces to education, employment or housing
>human rights being less applicable than political rights like access to justice or passive/active access to election-related rights

Wew lad, I dont know anymore if its your broken ed system or that you are all willingly living under a post-feudal 17th century state of values
>>
>>71109746
18th*
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.