[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saudis threaten the US over 9/11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: saudilife.jpg (322 KB, 608x407) Image search: [Google]
saudilife.jpg
322 KB, 608x407
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-warns-ofeconomic-fallout-if-congress-passes-9-11-bill.html?_r=1&mtrref=undefined&gwh=D592ACB858A165B05B3404625EB4E380&gwt=pay

>Saudis will pull out 750 billion $ assets from the US if they are found responsible for 9/11.
>Saudis don't even bother defending themselves, they just use their petrodollar carrot.
>Will America accept to be a cuck, or do something?
>>
File: EricBateman.jpg (344 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
EricBateman.jpg
344 KB, 1080x810
SAUDI WW3 WHEN?
>>
Just make them responsible and freeze their assets.
>>
We can finally nuke mecca and begin the cleansing.
>>
how does saudi arabian cock taste faggots? americucks
>>
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/16/saudi-arabia-warns-of-economic-fallout-if-congress-passes-911-bill.html
>>
http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/109942-160416-saudi-arabia-warns-of-major-economic-retaliation-if-us-passes-proposed-9-11-bill
>>
>>71108767
>make them responsible and freeze their assets.
Everything is so easy when you are murrican.
>nuke em r-right guys?
>>
https://youtu.be/G7MoXPxA5LM
>>
Why can't we just launch Trident at all these pakis and be done with it?
>>
>>71106546
This has nothing to do whether they are responsible or not. Their foreign reserves are drying up, they took a gamble by outputting lots of oil even when there was not as much demand.

From $740billion to $590 Billion in a year.

Also
>>71108767 This guy knows what's up
>this news pisses off USA
>blames Saudi
>freezes assets

Saudi economy collapses, and world sees it for the hellhole it is.

>>71109274
They're launchpad for middle east right now. that's why.
>>
I seriously wonder what the fucking mongrels thought before threatening the US gov?
Did they think, Oh, surely they will budge?

They are only bringing more attention into this matter, and will end up making things worse for both sides. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>71106546
Saudi Arabia is cancer. It should be turned into a glass block in memory of islam
>>
File: underthederka.png (207 KB, 373x515) Image search: [Google]
underthederka.png
207 KB, 373x515
Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

The Obama administration has lobbied Congress to block the bill’s passage, according to administration officials and congressional aides from both parties, and the Saudi threats have been the subject of intense discussions in recent weeks between lawmakers and officials from the State Department and the Pentagon. The officials have warned senators of diplomatic and economic fallout from the legislation.

Adel al Jubeir, the Saudi foreign minister, delivered the kingdom’s message personally last month during a trip to Washington, telling lawmakers that Saudi Arabia would be forced to sell up to $750 billion in treasury securities and other assets in the United States before they could be in danger of being frozen by American courts.

Several outside economists are skeptical that the Saudis will follow through, saying that say such a sell-off would be difficult to execute and would end up crippling the kingdom’s economy. But the threat is another sign of the escalating tensions between Saudi Arabia and the United States.

The administration, which argues that the legislation would put Americans at legal risk overseas, has been lobbying so intently against the bill that some lawmakers and families of Sept. 11 victims are infuriated. In their view, the Obama administration has consistently sided with the kingdom and has thwarted their efforts to learn what they believe to be the truth about the role some Saudi officials played in the terror plot.
>>
What's a 9/11 bill?
>>
>>71109306
Thanks India.
I'm pretty sure that freezing Saudi Assets after what they did, is on the least they can expect. A full invasion would be nice, but we wasted a decade on that. Should have beaten the shit out of these mongrels a decade ago.

Saudi only has like 5 years in saving or something like that before their entire economy goes bust. If they pull out their assets they'll shoot themselves in the foot, big time.
>>
A war is the perfect chance to jumpstart out economy, especially one where we can TAKE THE FUCKING OIL

We are about to participate in the rise of the American Empire.
>>
File: 434534534.jpg (36 KB, 473x282) Image search: [Google]
434534534.jpg
36 KB, 473x282
>Iran gets held responsible in New York court for 9/11 damages
>Says,"We didn't even know there was a case. What the fuck, man?"
>that's it.

>Repeat for Saudis
>WE'LL CRASH THIS WORLD WITH NO SURVIVORS.
>Obama admin and cucks rushing to stop it

Sometimes, I wonder why I still have this flag.
>>
and people said WWIII would never happen
>>
>>71109260
You sound jealous
>>
>>71109369
>>71109527
>I seriously wonder what the fucking mongrels thought before threatening the US gov?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

They still think that they have the full control of oil market in the world, and that the US is dependent on it's oil.

What they forget is that USA learned from the oil crisis and set up precautions for exactly this thing.

They threatening to withdraw $700 billion is nothing for a country like USA. They can literally block all of Saudi's wealth, and that includes the money stashed in the outside country banks.

The saudi royalty has never met a challenger, and when someone goes undefeated for some time people start to think they're invincible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

This is the end result if Saudi vs USA ever happens. In any way, economic, or otherwise.

>A full invasion would be nice,

Yes, and what's even better you wont' even have to do anything, just arm the rebels and take out few strategic positions. The people in Saudi Arabia are increasingly unhappy with their government, the only reason they're staying silent is because you get killed for even questioning the religion of peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLtLeK7YLGY

It's a long documentary but it shows the problems in Saudi.

>Saudi only has like 5 years in saving or something like that before their entire economy goes bust.

Probably even less, they burned through $150 billion in a year or so and they only have $590 billion now.

>If they pull out their assets they'll shoot themselves in the foot, big time.

Absolutely, taking their assets out is commiting sudoku.
>>
File: 1460534512574.jpg (50 KB, 441x479) Image search: [Google]
1460534512574.jpg
50 KB, 441x479
>>71106546
>threaten to pull out assets
>threaten to turn them into Iraq and Libya
Why not just invade them?
>>
>>71109260
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>71109260
We should nuke all the Sunni population centers.

When the muslims take over Europe, they won't stop at forced conversions. It will lead to ethnic cleansing of whites because of their inferiority complex about being brown and inferior.
>>
Nigger rich sand niggers that made their money squandering their greatest national resources get ass mad when threatened to be held accountable for supporting mountain cave dwelling goat fucking terrorists because they share the same nigger level culture.

And when it does all dry up/some nerd invents a truly viable alternate energy source, then they will go right back to living in tents in a desert, chopping each other heads off and buggering their own children.
>>
Invading them would be a waste of money.

Just fire cruise missiles at their oil and military infrastructure. Let Iran invade them.
>>
I only hope that when Saudi Arabia burns the royal family is eaten buy it's own people. Unfortunately they will more than Lilley live in exile in luxury in monaco
>>
>>71110336
yea, and it's not even that, their own population is tired of the royals. just get them faggots some freedom pamplets.
>>
>>71110421
>Unfortunately they will more than Lilley live in exile in luxury in monaco

yes that would most likely be the case, but there are literally thousands of Saudi royal family members.
>>
File: 1459933799500.jpg (48 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1459933799500.jpg
48 KB, 300x297
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/top-saudi-sheikh-issues-bizarre-5491142
"Moderate" muslims.
>>
Kill them all, down to the last child.
>>
>>71106546
They can't get out any sooner.
>>
>>71110336
But we need that oil nigga, we gotta take that and then we can sell the sand to the highest bidder
>>
File: kekmenei.jpg (49 KB, 400x595) Image search: [Google]
kekmenei.jpg
49 KB, 400x595
>mfw I was born just in time to see al Saud get nuked

What a time to be alive.
>>
is saudi arabia trying to establish itself as a world super power?

>threaten russians out of syria.
>threaten usa.

These guys man...these guys....
>>
>>71110813
>meanwhile get BTFO hard in yemen by barefeeted houthis and the semi functional remains of salehs republican guard while openly allying themself with al quaeda

I want to see them crash and burn. They are the cancer of the middle east
>>
>>71109527
>Saudi only has like 5 years in saving
How much does the US have in its savings? Isn't it trillions in debt?
>>
>>71111003
Yes. But in difference to the Saudis they can just print new money
>>
>>71110536
>Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdullah Al ash-Sheikh
>In April 2012, he issued a fatwa allowing ten-year-old girls to marry insisting that girls are ready for marriage by age 10 or 12: "Our mothers and grandmothers got married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age
>>
>>71111003
USA lives on meme magic, it will not collapse as long as Dollar is the reserve currency.

And what are the other people going to do who own debts? Attack USA? lel.
>>
OR ELSE

Also, a pretty cute threat coming for a country that's literally built on oil which is about to dry up

What does the bill mean tho, is there evidence Saudi's did 9/11? Is the US going after their greatest ally?
>>
>>71106546
Obama is such a fucking cuck.
So what if Saudi Arabia is your ally or what ever. If they pay the people bombing the shit out of you can you really call them an ally?
>>
>>71109947
No one will back up Saudi Arabia, except maybe Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. Turkey would have to give up it's position in NATO to do it, and would risk war with Russia if they did.

The US has really fucked up with its middle eastern alliances. Seems almost like they are keeping their friends close, and their enemies closer in terms of the 'allies' they have forged. Pakistan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia do not have the same interests as the western nations they are supposedly allied with.

The US needs to financially bite the bullet here, and cut the Saudi's lose. For everyone's sake.

If we have to fight Saudi Arabia, then where do I sign up?
>>
File: 1323377885960.png (76 KB, 309x336) Image search: [Google]
1323377885960.png
76 KB, 309x336
>>71110038
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

>that long-range telepathy attack in the beginning
>>
US could roll Saudi Arabia in less than a week with that shitty paper tiger army the Saudi's have and take over their oil fields, the only problem is what happens when US troops enter Mecca.

Shit dude, the Saudi's can barely handle some halfass street nigger hobo fighters in Yemen without being BTFO and they have arguably one of the most technologically advanced military's in the region.
>>
>>71111003
>>71111061
The difference is the US has a robust economy and doesn't derive 95% of its GDP from exporting one commodity.

>>71111106
Even reddit hate Saudi Arabia my friend, they are universally despised.
>>
>>71109496
They are going to vote if saudi arabia was responsible for 9/11 or not, to give them a hard time.
>>
>>71106546

Please god let them do it! I pray those fucking mudshits do it so the yanks bomb their oilfields!
>>
>>71110038
>The people in Saudi Arabia are increasingly unhappy with their government

But nobody likes America even if they hate their government they hate America more because America is ruled by degenerates and would likely introduce fucking of young boys like America did in Afghanistan.
>>
>>71110251
>We should nuke all the Sunni population centers.
Start with London
>>
>>71110286
thats why we must build wall now. must ban muslims
>>
>>71111003

Most of the US debt is held by the American public and intragovernmental holdings like Social Security. There really isn't anything Saudi Arabia could actually do to cause a burden to the United States.

We import more oil from Canada alone than the entirety of OPEC combined, the Middle East is dead to us in terms of oil, it's all about geopolitical chess with Russia and Iran now.
>>
>>71111300
They have one of the most technologically advanced military but the weird part is that they have to fucking use outside contractors to operate and maintain those equipments, not even kidding.

The reason given behind this is that saudi education depends on remembering, and no logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
>>
>>71111372
There is already evidence out there that a front company/charity ran by Saudi intelligence(I.e royal family members) financed, trained and possibly helped plan 9/11
>>
>>71111300
I still think we should irradiate mecca for the next 10000 years just to show them who's boss.
>>
File: 1406098756548.png (97 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
1406098756548.png
97 KB, 329x329
>>71106546
Let them do it.
It will hurt them wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than it could possibly hurt us.
>>
>>71106546
The question is, how soon USA officials discover, that saudi are all oppressive dictatorship countries supporting terrorism and that they need to be bombed as soon as possible.
>>
>>71110690

is this guy even arab? he looks white
>>
>>71111565
All charities should find ways to destabilize America. There is no better effort towards world peace than that. America is behind 99% of the world's wars.
>>
Request fag here. Two months ago, Trump predicted this and he got attacked for it. Can people round up articles/videos about it and archive them?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-says-very-secret-papers-may-show-the-saudis-knocked-down-world-trade-center/
>>
>>71111523
>There really isn't anything Saudi Arabia could actually do to cause a burden to the United States.

Yes there is. They could try to start trading oil in an own gold backed currency/in €/¥/£/whatever to damage or crash the petrodollar.

I guess they would get democratized within about a week by the US if they tried though.
>>
Complete eradication. At least 100 nukes should do the trick. We can just build radiation resistant robots to get the oil.
>>
>>71111641
>The question is, how soon USA officials discover, that saudi are all oppressive dictatorship countries supporting terrorism

They already know that.

>they need to be bombed as soon as possible.

As soon as US interests in that area are over and saudi tries to be too smart.
>>
>>71109251
20 years ago, heck even 3 years ago, people would've listened to them.

The drop in oil prices means no one gives a fuck.
>>
File: 1456672231033.webm (3 MB, 640x268) Image search: [Google]
1456672231033.webm
3 MB, 640x268
>>71111738
>We can just build radiation resistant robots to get the oil.
wew
>>
>>71111711

>I guess they would get democratized within about a week by the US if they tried though.

So you're basically agreeing with me that there is nothing they could do to burden the United States, except maybe the cleanup of all the Saudi bodies after the NATO bombing campaign.
>>
Merkel bows to Erdogan.
US to Sauds
>>
>>71111711
>Yes there is. They could try to start trading oil in an own gold backed currency/in €/¥/£/whatever to damage or crash the petrodollar.

This is the worst move they can make.

have you not noticed Iraq, and Libya? leaders of both countries wanted to trade in their own currency.

when suddenly..
USA appears.
USA uses freedom.
Very effective.
>>
>>71111793
The soviets and Japanese used them for their nuclear incidents. I'm just saying if they did it I want them and mecca completely obliterated.
>>
>>71111793
That story in the Animatrix was fucking horrifying.
>>
>>71111813
There's no reason to bow to a Turkroach though.
>>
>>71111802
Well, they could do something to burden the US. It's just that they'd get bombed to shit before it could have any effect.
>>
>>71110687

Not really.
Saudi oil influence over the west has been undermined for a while. Why do you think their recent attempts to flex their oil dick was barely met with anything? Nothing changed in our lives even. We're no longer as dependent on the Saudis as we once were.

We're starting to wonder why we remain their allies at all given the shit they pull. They're not worth as much as they're costing.
>>
>>71111192
We're trying to get the 28 pages from the 9/11 commission report declassified.
>>
Murrika is so funny.
Terrorists hit your skyscrappers and you start hunting every secular arab state out there while supporting the most vile theocracy of the east. That Petreus guy of yours even said you should be friends with Al-Quaeda, they're cool guys now, evil Russia shouldn't bomb them.
It's really fine if it fits your geopolitical agenda but you also pretend to care about terrorism and crazy muslims. Makes you look stupid.
>>
>>71111711
>>71111826
Freedoms and more migrants for Hans and Sven
>>
>>71111826
I know what they did to lybia, and i guess the same would happen with Saudi Arabia if they tried. They can still try, and without Intervention it would hurt the US pretty bad.

I hope they try it, i want to see them burn.
>>
File: 1460275604355.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1460275604355.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>71111864
Yeah, I was just memeing.

>>71111879
Tbh, the machines only became terrifying when they started looking like insects.
>>
>>71109260
When you control the world's reserve currency, only meaningful navy, and a large portion of virtually every developed resource on Earth, yes, it is that easy.

Frankly, I think Saudi Arabia should be forcibly divided into several small countries, with wars covertly started to keep them weak, poor, and helpless.
>>
File: 1460729562670.gif (986 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460729562670.gif
986 KB, 250x250
>>71111664
>Jews
>White
>>
File: 1456831488672.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1456831488672.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
>>71106546
America owns Saudi ass last I heard, we got troops over there ready to fuck shit up.
>>
>>71112059
kek.

>>71112076
As crazy as they are I don't know if they'd try it. If they do it's a GG and yea man i think almost everyone in the world wants them to burn.

The only other way the could maybe even try something like that is if they become a bitch of the Chinese.

I don't think it will happen but in a mind of a desperate and crazy king, that move would come.
>>
>>71109468
Obama is a Muslim sympathizer.
In every case where it's a choice between Islam and America, he puts Islam first. I think it's the think he wants to protect most.
>>
If the US politicians weren't bought by Saudi money, US might do something like "freeze assets". However the case right now is, that even "expensive" politicians like Hitlery can be bought with a couple million, which is nothing to Saudi billionaires.
>>
File: 911_bill_arch.jpg (2 MB, 1825x2123) Image search: [Google]
911_bill_arch.jpg
2 MB, 1825x2123
>>71109496
>>
>>71109306
Pajeet is right
>>
literally nothing will happen.

the bill will not pass.

this will be forgotten in a week.

that is all.
>>
File: tmp_14512-1460650394726-39885.jpg (15 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14512-1460650394726-39885.jpg
15 KB, 640x475
>>71112228
>>
>>71112144
holy shit the posts on this thread
>thinking saudia have no impact on US economy
>thinking US can just attack saudia without starting WWIII
>thinking they can actually use nukes
>what is war? what is economy?
>>
>>71112355
If Trump wins and releases the full report there will happen something
>>
>>71109260
Fuck off stupid commie
>>
>>71111664
He is a descendant of Muhammad. But he's ethnic Azeri. Which is genetically Caucasus but culturally turkified. But he's also persian
>>
>>71112456
explain your statements.
>>
>>71112456
It's all a net benefit for us.
>>
>>71112463
>>mfw Saudis pay Clinton Foundation for assassination in large 'donation' to ensure Clinton victory
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>>71112463
>If Trump wins
>>
>>71106546
how does it feel to be cucked to the extreme? you wanted liberism and flat currency? enjoy liberism and flat currency.
>>
>>71106546
Kek big strong USA getting a taste of it's own medicine.

Should bomb them though.
>>
>>71112456
Who's going to stop us? You? We'll kill you, too. Russia? Russia would gladly see all Muslims in Earth roast in a bonfire, and would cheerfully applaud the U.S. starting another expensive war. Europe? Those cucks would pass a non-binding resolution to consider drafting a polite request asking us to maybe stop.

The only thing between an American boot stomping your family to death while you watch and scream for your god is what little decency and respect for human life Americans have left.
>>
>>71106546
The US should push hard for renawables so they can stop sucking at the Saudi teet.
>>
>>71109663
Fuckin dune coons don't deserve it. Bulldoze em and take it and fuck up anyone who tries to mess with that plan.
>>
Does anyone doubt US will continue sucking Saudi dick? Since 9/11 nothing changed.
>>
File: 1442945261553.jpg (49 KB, 948x948) Image search: [Google]
1442945261553.jpg
49 KB, 948x948
>>71111300
>>71111603
CONFISCATE THEIR CUBE
>>
>>71113608
give it to the shia's for maximum butthurt
>>
>>71112920
You are aware that America isn't a nation, right? It's a tool, and a disposable one at that. American hegemony is a cover. A front.
>>
>>71112920
Your government cant do shit about anything. Cnt beat Vietcong, Taliban, Al Qaeda, Iran, Assad. The last time the USA 'won' a war it was because the USSR did most of the work
>>
Saudis and Israel did it. Hope they both pay in time.
>>
>>71113726
>hegemony
too much chomsky for you buddy guy
>>
>>71113756
this is kind of true but that's because we don't get to fight full out
>>
The US could end the Saudi royalty in a matter of a few days.

The entire oil empire is a house of cards.

I don't even see why this is a discussion.
>>
>>71108767
As much as I wish we could do this, Saudi Arabia is rumored to have at least one nuke, and this would tip the area into the hands of Iran, where the US is not capable of stopping them without bases in the Arabian peninsula.

Basically the US has completely fucked MENA trying to control it and by making enemies of the Saudis we'd really just be shooting ourselves in the foot.

Freezing their assets is also a bad idea because it discourages foreign investment.
>>
Just let a 'whistleblower' release the papers.
The Saudis can't point the finger at the US gov then.
>>
File: tumblr_lsb1nfyROL1qaks2yo1_500.jpg (27 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsb1nfyROL1qaks2yo1_500.jpg
27 KB, 425x240
>>71113888
Can't make that shit up
>>
>>71113756
Our government is constrained by the will of the people, and last I checked we did some serious fucking damage to al qaeda. Those other groups either weren't/aren't much of a threat, or simply weren't/aren't the cost in terms of money and lives necessary to properly deal with them.

I assure you if it turns out that Saudi Arabia is responsible for the 9/11 attacks they will be brought to heel in a way the developed world hasn't seen in centuries.
>>
>>71114326
Al Qaeda is stronger now than ever, the US only managed to remove them from Afghanistan but their leaders escaped and spread the ideology across the region in the last 15 years.

Assure me all you want, your country isn't going to do shit. It has no more appetite for war after the last 15 years. People don't care anymore. It'll be another generation before the US goes to war again like it did in iraq
>>
File: 1410018954001.jpg (39 KB, 770x550) Image search: [Google]
1410018954001.jpg
39 KB, 770x550
>>71114326
you got me there buddy, nice jogge
>>
>>71111192
Everything about 9/11 has written Saudi all over it, way too complex attack to have been planned by a bunch of radical muslims in caves and tents in Afghan mountains. They must have gotten help from some more organized people and the fact Bin Laden was a Saudi billionaire's son should point you to who had the connections within SA to get such assistence.
>>
>>71113756
It's those fucking Geneva conventions and UN laws.

It's shameful how our tool for global dominion ended up cucking us to human trash.
>>
>>71114441
The takfiri-salafist factions have very smart people in them, you're a fool for propaganda if you actually believe they're just goat herding cave dwellers. The Caliph of ISIS is university educated and the majority of his leutenants are ex-Baathist generals from Saddam's army, which was at one time trained by the Americans.

Bin Laden didn't plan 9/11, he funded and used his networks to assist the mastermind of the attack who the USA caught
>>
File: master and commander.jpg (105 KB, 770x509) Image search: [Google]
master and commander.jpg
105 KB, 770x509
>>71114326
>dog
>biting its masters hand
pick one
>>
>>71114517
No it's not. It's that the US military was designed to fight the USSR which was always the biggest threat. They went high tech and expensive and never thought they'd have to be spending hundreds of thousands to shoot a missile at some teenager with an AK.
>>
>>71114564
I am saying they lack the organization to pull something like this off.
>>
>>71111478
>introduce fucking of young boys
You clearly have no knowledge of Islam friend.
>>
The War that will save the Canadian Dollar :-)

Unlike Mulcair, Trudeau plans to continue the pipeline.
Sacrifice a few of your American Youth to secure the future of the greatest trade in history :-P

Remember America, Israel may be your Greatest Ally, but we're your most valuable ally! Haha !!

:-)
>>
>>71106546
>If they are found responsible

wew lad
>>
>>71106546
>750 billion dollars
Not only is that a drop in the bucket but they also seem to be under the assumption that we would let them
>>
>>71110490
Oh boy are we doing contras again? Oh man do I miss the contras
>>
File: 1460030935368.jpg (78 KB, 800x627) Image search: [Google]
1460030935368.jpg
78 KB, 800x627
>>71111711
Yeah can that worked for the last 5 cunts that tried that
>>
>>71114636
Hes going again soon, I think
>>
>>71114326

nah, that's just for wars fought for Israel like attacking Iran. Iran are okay dudes and the jews have been crying about 'muh 6 months away from Iran having THE BOMB' since the early 90s. fuck off Bibi

Saudi Arabia, well now, blowing up those arab terrorist-funding assholes is what we should've done 15 years ago. and we would've if only Dubbya didn't take Saudi cock up his ass like a good neocon
>>
>>71106546
Friendly reminder that Pakistani intelligence is also implicated in the 911 attacks through payments to pasty er i mean hijackers. It's amazing how many domino's they have lined up.
>>
>>71106546
Dont get surprised when us does what its told.
>>
how about western countries stop supporting saudi royal fucking family, no need to send troops let us arm 500.000 indonesian maids working there to kick saudis in the balls
>>
>>71117342
just let the houtis find some stingers in the desert
>>
>>71111111
>>
>>71109260

t. Vladmir ivanov
>>
>>71110687
Why would we sell their inferior sand when we export our superior sand to them?
>>
>>71111192
When Trump talks about the wives and girlfriends being flown home after 9/11, he's not talking about the hijackers.
>>
>>71112537
>he wont

I love this fucking board
>>
>>71110690

Glorious american Iranian alliance to wipe out the sunnis and restore persia to Zoroastrianism
>>
>all these posts
>people arent discussing how traitorous obongo is for lobbying for these people

If there is anything that deserves impeachment, acting on behalf of a group that killed ~3000 americans against the american people should be it.

Are american presidents just untouchable now? Will anyone ever be impeached again?
>>
>>71113756
>Vietnam
>58,000 us dead
>over 1 million vietkong dead

>Iraq/afghanistan
>5-6 thousand american dead
>well over 1 million Iraqis/afghans dead

Im failing to see your point.
>>
>>71118199
>Are american presidents just untouchable now? Will anyone ever be impeached again?
It's hip to like mulattoes now, so no.
>>
>>71112076

Shut up faggot. Libya was britain and frances idea they just had the big bad america fight their battle for them. Fuck you cuck we'll nuke mecca and let germany live as a museum of an ancient cucked race
>>
>>71110095
Fucking German, is that always your answer to everything.
>>
File: WTC Jet Fuel-Tigger.png (1 MB, 800x815) Image search: [Google]
WTC Jet Fuel-Tigger.png
1 MB, 800x815
>>71106546
If they're making threats like that they are Guilty as fuck.
>>
File: 1453424869473.jpg (18 KB, 464x266) Image search: [Google]
1453424869473.jpg
18 KB, 464x266
Is it possible, that USA would finally stop cucking themselves and attack Israel and Middle-east and destroy jews and muslims?

Zionist Jews don't have their own powerful army? If China, Russia and USA and Europe would work together and end this madness
>>
>>71112040

>the government
>the american people

Notice how public support stopped us from invadiing syria and then you faggots waited months before you gained the courage to step in the middle of the situation.
Stop acting like you care about anything except drinking polish vodka you fucking cuck
>>
>>71118300

40000 westerners ded

not counting veterans suicides, terrorism, paramilitary deaths
>>
>>71106546
When will the US stop sucking israeli and saudi dick?

I want to see that day. On that day america will be great again.
>>
>>71112456

>live in netherlands
>be cucked out of own land
>see somalians everywhere
>suicide and euthanasia are condoned to prevent the shame of being too big of pussies to stand up for yourself
>>
>>71118555
you're going to see some shit when the 28 pages are released
>>
>>71106546

Invade the entire middle east
>>
>>71111257
Ha! Remember how Pakistan was one of the allies in the war against Terror? They dealt with Pakistan much to the chagrin of India.

Where was Osma eventually found? That's right in fuckign Pakistan.

Pakis are two faced.
Remember the saying don't trust a cheating arab.
>>
>>71118300
>le U.S. single handedly killed million Vietnamese combatants meme
>don't mind most of them where civilians
>don't mind the South Vietnamese army doing most of the job fighting Vietkong while americans very bussy raping children and butchering civilians

>le U.S. single handedly killed million Iraqi and Afghanis
>don't mind most of them where just slaughtered civilians and infighting again
>>
>>71118467
>UK
>telling krauts they're too militaristic
I don't recall Germany owning 1/3 of the entire planet.
>>
>>71106546
Will America accept to be a cuck?
yes
>>
>>71118629

Oops correction sorry

>lived in bombed out islamic shithole
>get mistaken for the fucking dutch when looking at a dark screen
>get blown up by either the us or some fucking retard muslim
>>
>>71118632
Yes, it's called mass conditioning.
>Micronuke your own civilians
>We will now release some documents and tell you who really did it
>You can trust us
>>
>>71118559
at least the russians got people working out their foreign policy that seem to care about the future of their country. They're a shadow compared to the USSR, going to syria immediately wouldn't have been a sound decision. They needed to wait for several things, like Irans support with ground troops, the syrian "opposition" becoming more and more fragmented and controlled by nutjob wahabis and the whole ukraine/krim boogaloo to cool down.

Just look how the situation turned out, it's a complete disaster for the US and their allies. Assads government is saved, nothing of value remains from the moderate "opposition". Iraq is on the verge of falling into irans/russias sphere of influence. Turkey lost trust of NATO partners by blackmailing the EU with refugees, pulling reckless shit and supporting terrorists while bombing the only semi asset (the kurds) you have left in the region. And Saudi Arabia is in an incredibly expensive war in yemen without making any progress.
>>
>>71118744

>germany
>has never won a fucking war
>is now islamic

Top kek
>>
If we switch to Iran as our friends

does that mean we become friends with Russia too?
>>
File: 1460247145388.gif (997 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1460247145388.gif
997 KB, 500x373
>YFW USA HAS BEEN BUILDING ALL THIS OIL INFRASTRUCTURE SO THAT WE CAN CUT OFF SA AND TURN THEM INTO THE CONGO
>>
>>71119024
it'll be worse than congo, without oil saudi arabia is nothing but worthless desert
>>
>>71118909

>disaster for US
>Assad is saved
>iraq is gonna fall
>turkey on our shitlist
>saudi in expensive war

One statement does not fit the others
>>
>>71109260
Did you even read the article Ruski bro

That's why KSA wants to pull money out, so if their found guilty, their assets aren't frozen.
>>
>>71119085
where is iraq gonna fall? They are currently pushing ISIS to the border? They are just leaving your sphere of influence, and a shia controlled iran-iraq-syria axis is the worst that can happen to the debris that's left of US foreign policy
>>
The sooner saudi arabia dies the better.
>>
>>71119193

And i disagree. Shias are the only hope of a future in the middle east. Iran will be the dark knight and nuke both israel and the Saudis. Fyi our foreign policy is destablizie and fuck the rest of the world if you havent noticed already
>>
>Saudi Arabia has an oil-based economy with strong government control over major economic activities. Saudi Arabia possesses 18% of the world's proven petroleum reserves, ranks as the largest exporter of petroleum, and played a leading role in OPEC for many years. The petroleum sector accounts for almost all of Saudi government revenues, and export earnings. Most workers, particularly in the private sector, are foreigners.

Heh, a country that literally exports NOTHING other than oil.
>>
3000 American lives < $$ Saudi monies

Not even a commie but this is what is wrong with capitalism. They should be turned to glass. Instead you are succumbing to their threats.
>>
>>71119327
I bet if the middle east is isolated they'll kill eachother before they lash out at the west. Those sand niggers simply cannot coexist.
>>
>>71119356
After the last few decades the shias got every reason to hate you though. If they form a stable powerblock that fucks up US ME foreign policy quite hard. All the assets you have left in the region in that case are sunni nutjobs that are busy killing themselfs.
>>
>>71119510

>All the assets you have left in the region in that case are sunni nutjobs that are busy killing themselfs

Mission accomplished
>>
>>71119422
Talk about putting all your oil barrels in one basket
>>
>>71119588
how is that mission accomplished? That's a clear way for your enemys to expand their influence
>>
>>71110038
>Probably even less, they burned through $150 billion in a year or so and they only have $590 billion now.

They spend a lot finding Penthouse Pets and porn stars to fuck
>>
File: 1460705269448.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
1460705269448.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1426
>>71106546

Saudi Arabia needs to be wiped off the planet.

Good job our khat loving Houthi bros are rekting them daily.
>>
>>71119422

Why isn't their economy in the shitter like Venezuela though? They have literally the same thing going on.
>>
File: eternal anglo.jpg (35 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
eternal anglo.jpg
35 KB, 600x337
9/11 it was Afghanistan

oh wait it was Irak

oh wait no, it was Saudi Arabia
>>
>>71119661

Good. Shias expand their influence. What happens? They kill sunnis. Then what happens? The sunnis kill shias. Can you tell me what happens next?
>>
>>71119697
in difference to venezuela they have state of the art oil infrastructure, and a shitload more that's also easier to access. The price goes down? Simply pump out more.

Also their economy isn't really what you'd call in good shape right now. They are burning through their reserves incredibly fast, got an expensive war going and had to reduce government gibsmedats (the only thing that keeps their population in check) for the first time.
>>
their pull out game is strong
>>
>>71119786

>america colonized the middle east
>america created imaginary borders in the middle east
>libya was americas idea
>america is why we have open borders and banned guns and allow ourselves to get taken over by muslims
>>
>>71119422

why would they ?

why would Saudi Arabia start exporting cheap goods like China or shitty aircrafts like UK when they can get much more money from oil?
>>
>>71118976
Iran will never be your friends. All of your presidential nominees, including Trump, still talk of them as if they are your greatest threat even though there's absolutely no reason to believe that. They have every reason to hate you, yet they still don't actively undermine you half as much as your Sunni "allies" do.
>>
>>71119841
No, shias (and thus russia/china) expand their influence, while the only thing you could use against that is busy preventing their countries from being torn apart by civil war or poisoned by their power hungry nephew.

What's currently happening is the failure of US divide and conquer policies. Your enemys are forming a stable, coherent powerblock.
>>
>>71120037
Never say never senpai
People thought America would never be attacked
People thought America will never cooperate with XYZ and they do.

Iran can be talked to much like any other nation, and to be frank I'd rather have friendly ties to Iran over KSA if it means justice for 9/11 victims.
>>
>>71120077

>russia/China expand their influence
>they get nuked
>mad assures the entire world wont exist if the us doesnt
>>
>>71119968
Because when the oil runs out what will they have?

They dont make anything other than oil.
>>
their pull out game is strong
>>
>>71119968
>why should they diversify their economy?
Makes them less prone to falling oil prices. Prevents them from having to ride camels and sleep in tents once oil dries up. Brings your society forward by incresing education level of the population.
>>
>>71106546
so what they're saying is that we should ally with iran?
>>
>>71120234

Become an apostate or die
>>
>>71111510
Oslo as well m8

n 2013, 40% of Oslo's primary school pupils were registered as having a first language other than the Norwegian or Sami
>>
>>71120195
>they get nuked
>US gets nuked
>the people that survive can spend the rest of their live mad max like in nuclear wasteland or in a hopefully comfy bunker
sounds awesome
>>
>>71106546
Oh this sounds more like the Saudis are saying we are going to hide and secret away our assets so they can't be seized once we are found liable for 9/11. Not so much if you do this we will hurt you by selling stuff.
>>
>>71120383

Do you want a happening or not faggot
>>
I don't want people to get the wrong idea and think I support the Saudis, but please be aware that the moment Saudi Arabia collapses is the moment ISIS rolls in an and expands it's caliphate.
>>
>>71106546
Us threatens to release 9/11 documents. Saudi threatens to pull out assets.. Each sides position ensures that it is damming evidence.
>>
>>71110813
>world super power

lolwut

They owe their entire existence to oil

Without that, they will return to their natural state of camel piss drinking desert nomads
>>
File: 1460691891265.jpg (131 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1460691891265.jpg
131 KB, 960x686
>>71120439
>ISIS expands
>Has actual state status now
>We have a very well delineated place to destroy
>People finally give in and accept all out war in sand land
>>
>>71120439

Whats the bad news? Isis is a legitimate target, the saudi kings get executed isis style and we get to watch the fireworks
>>
>>71120437
not really, i'd die in the first days

>>71120439
probably. Consider that many of saudi arabias important oilfields are in areas with a shia majority though. Let ISIS get the desert if they want it.
>>
>>71112920
screenshotted and saved for later
>>
File: 1483.jpg (37 KB, 374x600) Image search: [Google]
1483.jpg
37 KB, 374x600
>>71120590
We should whore their daughters out too.
>>
>>71120614

Of course you would cuck thats why you have a german flag and i have a usa flag
>>
>>71120666
not much i can do to prevent getting vaporized by a nuke mate, i live close to rammstein
>>
>>71120561
>>71119105
nice pic
>>
>>71109187
Said the UK that accepted Saudi's founding to create masques in the UK for the native muslim population that basically creates mosques that spreed Wahhabi Islam.
>>
Where can I read the 28 pages? I need to make sense of this shit
>>
Why does the US pretend they aren't going to release it?

The speculation is rife, There is no smoke without fire. The fact these pages exists and Saudis threaten to retaliate by selling assets ensures that it's damming evidence.

How can they not release this? It's like a kids saying i know something you don't know. You only say that when you want to tell or you are going to tell.
>>
>>71120812

>current year
>argentina is whiter and more christian than the UK
>>
>>71111813
This guy gets it. Western powers are weak these days. Hopefully not for much longer.
>>
>>71120845
The 28 pages from the 9/11 report? They are still classified.
>>
>>71114007
>Freezing their assets is also a bad idea because it discourages "foreign" investment.

Obviously a shithole foreign country that would do this has dirt on America and are pissing themselves
>>
>>71120853
barrack hussein obbama wants to protect his friends ;^)
>>
>>71112920
I HAVE A BONER
>>
>>71110690
Like we won't kill you next
>>
>>71120908
Oh wow. I thought Obama was supposed to declassify them
>>
America put the Saudis in power, they can easily take them back out.

I seriously don't know why America doesn't just take that country by force. The U.S needs more balls.
>>
File: bush.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
bush.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
mfw USA uses this new 9/11 drama to attack Iran.
Donald Duck was already planning to invade Iran for no reason. He said so on AIPAC
>>
>>71111523
This. When idiots talk about the debt they act like it's all to China. Say we didn't pay. Who is dumb enough to invade us? We have a massive military, a heavily armed population and a shot load of nukes. We're the only country to use them in a war.
>>
>>71120485
How would they do that without their camel imports from Australia?
>>
>>71120753
Catholicism is cancer lol

Every definition or example of cuck on the internet should be replaced by the pope kissing Somali nigger feet
>>
>>71121021

Send us some aussie girls and we will take over the entire planet
>>
>>71106546
Can't wait for Saudis to sell all their shit which will cause a chain reaction and the fake green toilet paper will finally collapse.
>>
>>71111665
The only time you're country is relevant is when a nazi kills 80 kids. Now go do whatever weird faggy thing you tranny euro fags do like bring in sandniggers and nigger noggers from aperica.

The nonfags are talking.
>>
>>71119697
Venezuela's oil costs like 20-25$ to pump out. Saudi Arabia can pump out oil for 10-15$. Saudi Arabia can still make a small profit when the Barrel is at 30$, but for Venezuela that is almost losing money per barrel.
>>
>>71110095

Hello Hans, enjoying your day of hiding underground from Merkel?
>>
>>71111664
There's a lot of white semites, out there bud. I'm one of them. Imagine a European with a nice face but weak jaw line and big nose.
>>
>>71110286
Good response and read. Thank you
>>
>>71110038
>That video
hahaha
>>
>>71119422
this is the main reason to develop alternative fuels
give the sheepfuckers the bullet for good, their modern cities will be crumbling around them within a generation. imagine, some of the wealthiest places on the planet being totally desolate within 30 years because they have nothing to offer the world except an obsolete resource
>>
>>71111192
I remember breaking news reports the day of 911 that were hinting at Saudis, but never heard much from them after that
>>
File: peterdolphin.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
peterdolphin.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
Obama is going to release those papers, and a unexpected ally well emerge afterwards.
>>
>>71109260
If you have it use it
>>
File: thekiss.jpg (26 KB, 373x311) Image search: [Google]
thekiss.jpg
26 KB, 373x311
>>71118199
>obama is to blame for coddling the saud

good goy
>>
>>71109306
Is it just me or has the quality of India's posts improved significantly over the past few weeks?
>>
>>71123825

They got sick of getting called poo in loo and uped their game
>>
>>71106546

I want to see Saudi Arabia get obliterated.
>>
GAS THE SAUDS

HOLY WAR NOW
>>
File: Pure_5f53da_5626205.jpg (21 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
Pure_5f53da_5626205.jpg
21 KB, 296x314
>>71112228
>>
>>71109187
are you serious you stupid bonger? the only thing we let muslims do here is run seven elevens. we don't give them whole towns like you do.
>>
File: George-W-Bush.jpg (2 MB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
George-W-Bush.jpg
2 MB, 2267x3000
>>71106546
now you see the genius of this great man

the genius of the new american century

The Bushes always knew the Sauds were a bunch of scumfuck fuck bags that needed to be taken out. Problem is, how do you launch a way against the holiest land in all of mudslimedom?

You destabilize everything around it.
Now its a castle with the barbarians at the gate and its starting to crumble.

Bush played the Sauds for suckers in a masterful stroke.

He deserves the medal of honor.
>>
>>71118467
It's the only scenario with a justified invasion.

It's like cutting of the heads of the Hydra all at once.
>>
>>71106546
If this article shows one thing, it's the extent to which Obama is cucked by the KSA.
>>
File: jeb bush cunt.jpg (3 MB, 2375x2385) Image search: [Google]
jeb bush cunt.jpg
3 MB, 2375x2385
>>71124634
>plan won't get finished because jebs campaign was shit
>>
>>71124634
I wish this were true, but you know it's not
>>
>Muricans attacking their best friends in oil crime.
WTF is happening?!
>>
>>71125579
They attacked first.
>>
>>71125333
Obongo is just an agent of this scheme

all the social liberalism and welfare bullshit he's pushed is just a red herring

its the joint chiefs that call the shots in foreign policy, maybe obongo is really as retarded as he is but they keep him out of the playhouse when planning real shit of what america does
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 300x397
>>71110690

You're next ayatollah
>>
>>71106546

threaten them with pulling out your military overnight. the kingdom would collapse around evening prayer time next day. ISIS would take over two days later, taking them two days of furious wanking to properly celebrate the news. then it's nuking time; imagine how easy it would be to assemble another coalition of the willing to go and liberate SA from ISIS. nonetheless, you should wait until ISIS finishes the dirty work of exterminating most of the house of Saud. then find a willing survivor to act as a puppet.

don't actually do this. just tell them this is what would happen. in the words of the qur'an, let them feel truly humiliated.
>>
>>71112228
just coincidence
>>
So we invade and take the fucking oil
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.