[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Africa as a whole such shit? Do they really need whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: Mogadishu_city_centre_-_1960s.jpg (71 KB, 464x587) Image search: [Google]
Mogadishu_city_centre_-_1960s.jpg
71 KB, 464x587
Why is Africa as a whole such shit?

Do they really need whites that badly?
>>
>>71104759
because piece of shit white european colonization destroyed whatever hope they had?
>>
>>71104759
Average IQ: 78

Colonial control was the golden age of Africa. Now that the whites have been evicted, it is just going to be an exploding population of future famine victims all trying to sneak into Europe. In short order there will be a naval blockade of the Med to try to stem the tide.
>>
>>71105008
This anon is educated. The rest of you probably didn't even go to college
>>
>>71104759
Well, I remember some Australian described Aboriginals as being the spoiled rich kids of evolution; they lived on a continent with huge resources, hospitable climate, and virtually no predators.

Africa is a little bit worse to live in than Australia, but really there is no need to develop agriculture, complex manufacturing, or complex social systems naturally.

When you see civilization evolve in Africa is where you see intervention from foreigners. Mali was Arabic. Ethopian/Somali kingdoms had huge amounts of intervention from desi/arab traders.

As for why modern Africa isn't good right now, it's because the institutions are shit. Statehood is a relatively new concept and requires some sort of homogeneity of purpose, or at least some concept dominance. Add to this that much of Africa is still very much a nepocracy while most of the resource are raw, and you really don't have any real reason to run things better.
>>
File: Silk_route.jpg (2 MB, 2868x1866) Image search: [Google]
Silk_route.jpg
2 MB, 2868x1866
>>71104759
I've always thought it was because of this
>>
Someone, post the based chinaman explaining reality to a denying nigger
>>
>>71105008
When Europe actually started colonizing, Africans weren't even past the neolithic stage. Any "hope" they ever had came and left with the piece of shit white europeans.
>>
>>71104759

Niggers

Yes

Niggers are too stupid to have their own civilization. They always create shitholes.
>>
Also i think that at some point whites and chinese will decide to get rid of the niggers together. You just separate nig men from nig women for like 50 100 years.
(just look at how the (((academia))) did to white people)
>>
>>71105484
>>71105417
>>71104759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>71105420
>When Europe actually started colonizing, Africans weren't even past the neolithic stage. Any "hope" they ever had came and left with the piece of shit white europeans.

at least they weren't starving to death in droves and genociding each other over pieces of land that were put up during colonial rule
>>
>>71105900
>genociding each other over pieces of land that were put up during colonial rule

M80, they were genociding each-other for other reasons.

>weren't starving to death in droves

Yes, because most of them died before reaching reproductive age.
>>
>>71104759
Africa is shit because there are functionally no real nations there. Just a bunch of fake nations, which are broken into a multitude of petty tribes, none of which want to cooperate with each other, short of exploiting each other.

Also, one of the products of colonialism, was that these tribes ended up being scattered all around Africa. Britain created an African Army under colonialism, and positioned various tribal units all across Africa. Which still remain in these small ethnic clusters. Often in massive slums.

The people in Africa largely hate each other, and thus, the governments they produce are never stable, and are almost always dictatorships, or are a farce Democracy, where one ethnic group votes against another, often leading to threats of secession, Civil War, and genocide.

All of this is exasperated by the fact that, the native tribes, who largely just want to be left alone, often have their ancestral lands confiscated by the government(similar to what we did to the Native-Americans), so that the government can sell the land off to some international investor, or to other "Nationalize" the land, for the interests of the state(think large-scale eminent domain, where they often don't even get paid).

This has left huge numbers of Africans displaced, desperate, and with few opportunities. Leaving them effectively refugees within their own countries. Which then leads to Civil War and genocide.

They would have been better-of if we had just left them alone. But you know, its difficult to exploit all them natural resources if there are no roads, and ports, and electricity. So we have to create pretend governments, and pay off its leaders with luxuries and modern weapons. So that they can subdue their own people, and keep the resources flowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6xi8_7Fy6Y
>>
File: 1457050030468.jpg (58 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
1457050030468.jpg
58 KB, 600x347
>>71105318
This is the answer. Industrialization only happened in place where people evolved in agrarian societies. It is simple evolution.
>>
>>71104759
Sorry we don't need white rapefugees.
>>
Because it is where Africans live
/thread
>>
>>71104759

cuz niggers nig.

/thread.
>>
>>71106801
You're reading far too much into things.

Industrialization didn't happen merely because people were so fucking smarts. It was the byproduct of specific circumstances in the presence of specific institutions and types of political organization.

More specifically, industrialism was the byproduct of the presence of capitalism, coal, iron, guns, and a strong need for national self-preservation.

Nothing that ultimately led to the rise of industry actually began in England.
>>
>>71104759
>Why is Africa as a whole such shit?

Africans have smaller brains and smaller frontal lobes than whites/asians meaning that they cannot function in complex societies at the level of what modern western (and asian) civilizations are at today.

It really is that simple. If you ever take a close look at a somali/african/american blacks you will see how much their heads are smaller and how small the surface area of their frontal lobes are. The frontal lobes is the area of the brain responsible for higher order (high IQ) thinking.
>>
File: 2rare.jpg (232 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
2rare.jpg
232 KB, 499x618
>>71106862
WHERE DA BLACK WIMIN AT ??
>>
File: 1456939096930.jpg (52 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
1456939096930.jpg
52 KB, 604x402
>>71104759
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.” — Charles Darwin
>>
>>71106801
The story of Capitalism is complicated, but suffice to say, Capitalism was a byproduct of the presence of merchants/bankers, and Kings who constantly needed money. And what did they need money to buy? More weapons and more food for their Army. Because they were constantly terrified of their neighbors.

Obviously Capitalism isn't going to develop in a place like Hawaii, because it doesn't require the political institutions or the environmental conditions necessary for its development. There was pretty much no need for an Army, food was abundant, and it lacked coal/iron, so no building of powerful machines that could replace human and animal labor.
>>
>>71105900
I think you should blame them breeding for the first part
>>
>>71107920
Coming soon.
>>
File: Hiroshima-vs-detroit.png (689 KB, 656x522) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima-vs-detroit.png
689 KB, 656x522
>>71105008

How long has it been since they were colonized?

I mean lets be real, Europe was devastated by war and Japan had literal nukes dropped on it and both have done infinitely better than any nigger country has.

I wish we'd stop putting money into feeding Africa and saving them from the diseases they constantly sprout up with. They never stop blaming us even though we're the only reason they have anything relatively nice.
>>
>>71104759
I've had it with these damn palm tree captchas
>>
>>71107990
>cont...
In any case, before we rant about industrialism. Lets first look at civilization itself. Why did world civilizations develop where they did? Why didn't Civilization develop in Northern Europe, if they are so smart?

Because Civilization requires very specific conditions to get started. It requires a large river delta, with a warm/desert-like climate, with a very flat terrain, with few to no trees, and a high-caloric local cereal crop, with high yields.

Places without rivers, without a suitable cereal crop, or with lots of trees and mountains or other rugged terrain, would never development civilization on their own.
>>
>>71108257
Am I the only one who finds crowded, ultra industrialized cities to look really depressing? Where's the nature? Where are the wide open fields?
>>
Because guns, germs and steel

If you have a problem this, please, feel free to offer an alternative explanation.

Government programs and allocation of aid has made africa the fastest devoloping region on the planet.

There's nothing wrong with africa. There's nothing wrong with society. There's just nothing wrong with the world.

Sometimes /pol/ is so up its own arse with doom and gloom, they think everything is shit
>>
>>71108386

Funny how literally every race of people created enough of a civilization to be worth taking note of except black people then. Like you said, Europe wasn't really blessed with the most fertile land on the planet; yet they came to dominate the world. On the other hand Africans have never done anything noteworthy ever in history while having some of the best land for it of anyone.
>>
>>71108573

>There is nothing wrong with Africa

Then why do we, of Western civilization, all have to collectively pay out of our pockets to keep the blacks in Africa afloat as they do nothing but talk shit about us?
>>
File: 2321321.jpg (667 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2321321.jpg
667 KB, 1600x1200
>>71108477

I do too. The ideal city/town should be pic related imo
>>
File: What now Jared Diamond.1.jpg (69 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
What now Jared Diamond.1.jpg
69 KB, 570x380
>>71108573
Guns,Germs,and Steel is full of shit.Wild Animals could be,and were domesticated in Africa. Niggers just never bothered to figure out how to domesticate them.They never bother to figure out things without the help of whitey.
This doesn't go for just Africa.This goes for all continents.Natives were too dumb to figure out how to domesticate the animals on their respective continents at the time before colonization.Whites were the only people to domesticate the surrounding wild animals on those continents they colonized.
>>
>>71110543

You're a retard.

The Incans domesticated animals, Middle Easterners domesticated animals, and Asians domesticated animals.

You should be embarrassed about how stupid you are and whatever brand of dogshit got misplaced in your head when God found out he was short a brain.
>>
>>71110763
Don't tell him horses are from Arabia and vikings didn't have any
>>
File: What now Jared Diamond.4.jpg (13 KB, 392x250) Image search: [Google]
What now Jared Diamond.4.jpg
13 KB, 392x250
>>71110763
According to Jared Diamond they didn't.
You didn't need the typical insult,it only makes you look more stupid than I made myself look.
The only places I had in mind where natives never learned to domesticate wild animals are North America,parts of South America not all of it,Sub-Saharan Africa(North Africans were the only people to domesticate wild animals on their own),and Australia.
I know the majority of Asia had learned to domesticate their wild animals,as well as the Incas with their Llamas.

You're one of the most insufferable people on 4chan that I have had the displeasure of replying to.Have a fucking Llama pulling a carriage.
>>
>>71111111
Blame the Dutch
>>
File: [Colony Drop Laugh].png (368 KB, 765x593) Image search: [Google]
[Colony Drop Laugh].png
368 KB, 765x593
>>71110763
Also,only people with low self esteem care what people think on the internet,and I'm not one of them.So,no I don't feel embarrassed for looking like retard on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>71110763
>The Incans domesticated animals, Middle Easterners domesticated animals, and Asians domesticated animals.

All that does is make it more obvious niggers are the most stupid of all humans.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.