[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Democrats" rhymes with "congrats". >"Republicans"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: trump loo.jpg (44 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
trump loo.jpg
44 KB, 768x1024
>"Democrats" rhymes with "congrats".
>"Republicans" rhymes with "Mexicans".

Does this undeniably prove that right-wingers and conservatives are perpetually inferior?

Discuss.
>>
WEN DA FUK DID TRUMP GAIN SO MUCH WEIGHT? HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
>>
>>71104282
Last week after the humiliating Colorado caucus defeat
>>
>>71104226
>posts fat trump
>Democrats rhymes with Amerifats
>>
>>71104380
>Amerifats

Made-up word, sad that you have to resort to that to bolster your """""point""""".
>>
>>71104320
STUPID COLORADO CACAS
>>
This may be the worst thread I've ever seen
>>
>>71104569
Well fuck you too
>>
>>71104430
Lol. But, on a serious note, your country arrests people for saying bad things about refugees on facebook. Your country will be third-world in the next 10 years. A good life, for you, will be immigrating to a non-shit-skin country, and being paid $2 an hour picking apples or some shit, like other third worlders.

Anyway, your joke is funny. Gotta do something to keep spirits up, I guess.
>>
>>71104688
>your country arrests people for saying bad things about refugees on facebook.

Source? :^)
>>
>>71104226
Your leader just went ahead and okay'd the prosecution a man for daring to satirise the Turkish leader.
>>
>>71104908
>the rule of law is bad

lmao
>>
>>71104815
"Harsh comments are earning some Germans more than scorn. In the town of Wismar in northeastern Germany, for instance, a judge in October sentenced a 26-year-old man to five months probation and a 300 euro fine after the man had posted on his Facebook page that refugees should “burn alive” or “drown” in the Mediterranean."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html

Others like it in the same article.
>>
>>71105089
>inciting hatred and violence shouldn't be be a prosecutable offense

lmao
>>
>>71104957
Like I said, we'll see how funny you find this when your quality of life is comparable to that of those living in a middle-eastern shithole, since that is what your country has become.
>>
>>71105233
>my political compass is guided by alarmism and hyperbole and there will be a HAPPENING any day now, just you wait and see

lmao
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.