[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one reason why we shouldn't take this shithole and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: mexico_map_political_city_state.gif (203 KB, 1412x987) Image search: [Google]
mexico_map_political_city_state.gif
203 KB, 1412x987
Name one reason why we shouldn't take this shithole and launch WWIII
>>
>>71103909
>He wants america to be even less white
K.. keep me posted
>>
Name one reason why you would want this shithole or why anyone would launch WWIII over it
>>
File: political-map-of-Canada.gif (428 KB, 1412x1044) Image search: [Google]
political-map-of-Canada.gif
428 KB, 1412x1044
>>71103966
The sad thing is that you would hand over your oil without a single round being fired
>>
>>71104100
Because the United States could defend against the entire world with it?
>>
File: 1441256145258.jpg (105 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1441256145258.jpg
105 KB, 960x960
>>71104116
"no"
>>
Because that map doesn't include Nuevo California
>>
>>71103909

There would be no WW3 if you invaded us.

Maybe Guatemala declares war on you so they also get invaded.
>>
We had it. We already conquered it in the Mexican War. Marched right into Mexico City and took the entire thing over. We gave it back because the Mexican people are nothing but wild fucking Indians. They're unruly, unmanageable, and intensely corrupt. The only option when dealing with those people is to genocide them or leave them alone.
>>
>>71104571
>He thinks we use the shithole to provoke attacks from people who care about them
>>
>>71103909
If we took Mexico we'd be stuck with all the Mexicans. Where the fuck we gonna deport them to now?
>>
>>71104620
Well, yes. That would be the plan Stan.
>>
>>71104673
where exactly did I state that?
>>
>>71103909

Why do you think it would cause WW III?

If the U.S. annexed Mexico and started upgrading it into responsible citizens, what countries in the world would even try to stop us?

Fuck. Half the world would send us relief money to clean up the disaster.
>>
>>71104903
>There would be no WW3 if you invaded us.

Julio please
>>
File: cannabisada_flag_4200091.png (3 MB, 2480x1490) Image search: [Google]
cannabisada_flag_4200091.png
3 MB, 2480x1490
>>71104322

Where's my free weed, Canuckaduh? Should have been rolling in already.
>>
>>71105036
Nobody- that's the point. It's a critical strategic position on the globe that is free for the taking. It's a free head-start for us.
>>
>>71105067
Tyrone please
>>
>>71103909
Name a reason we should. Is there going to be a big market for scrub brush covered non-arable land soon?
>>
>>71105668
See
>>71105250
>>
>>71105250

This could be the beginning of the "Annex Mexico!" movement. We need a flag for this. It wil catch on fast with proper marketing.

It makes genius sense. I've even had the thought several times in the past.

What's the best way to fix Mexico? Annex the fuck out of it and clean it up. At this point I'd take the bet that more than half the Mexican population would help us do it.

As remarked upthread, we could offer Guatemala the option of being annexed at the same time and save their asses in the bargain at pretty much the same cost.

The more I think about it, the better and better it sounds.

All that fucking money we spend fighting against the drugs, the cartels, the illegals and building/maintaining walls ....

Fuck it. Just go to the UN, claim that Mexico owes us fuckloads of compensation for the damage it's caused us, declare that it is now annexed, roll across the border and start taking care of business.

20 years later and nobody in the world will do anything except shake their heads at why we didn't do it back in the 1970s. I'm really warming up to this idea.

How do we get it into the mainstream discussion?
>>
so let me get this straight, you want annex a nation because it's problems when every last problem that it has is because of YOU!

if the retarded war on drugs would just die then Mexico wouldn't be in this position.
>>
File: citation_needed_1444811151291.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
citation_needed_1444811151291.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>71106159
>every last problem that it has is because of YOU!

Sauce?
>>
>>71105993
We have to create propaganda that is equal to the shit shoveled here back in 2001, when Americans possessed bloodlust and didn't give a fuck who got the sword. The cartels have to be seen as impending doom to the American way of life.
>>
>>71106460
But who would we put in charge of administrations and social works there? Most end up corrupt as it is, do you think Mexican citizens have the drive necessary to avoid that?
>>
>>71106595
Cartels are the result of corruption in their country. They recruit young Mexican men to do their bidding, destroying families in the process. It would take minimal effort to illuminate these people as terrorists. If anything, an uprising would promote committed efforts to defend against the things which got them into their situation in the first place- very easy to make it look like a humanitarian disaster. Once that notion catches wind, it's as easy as plugging in any kind of organization to help relieve the poor Mexican people from their captives.
>>
It has nothing of worth.
>>
>>71107131
I propose to say America will annex if Mexico improves itself. If the Mexicans wish to do that, they just need to clean up. If they do, with perhaps some assistance, they get in. If not, then oh well?
>>
>>71103909
Because it's full of wogs, would cost trillions per month to rebuild and reeducate and even then you would be lucky to be something that resembles Greece
>>
>>71103909
>why we shouldn't take this shithole
k
>>
>>71104571
I agree with Paco, who the fuck would care? On a side note why the fuck would we care enough to take it? I mean look at the gulf of Mexico that we fucked up with our pesticides. Ffs this would be like claiming the Coldest, most uninhabitable, and least resourced part of Antarctica solely for land. Oh and we have to take in some millions of Brown people.
>>
>>71103909
Why would you need another shit hole? You already got one. It used to be the land of plenty. What happened to that? .
>>
>>71107219
The Federales can be made to look just as bad as the cartels- they're two sides of the same coin in reality. If financially-supported, American educated uprisings begin to take root they would work hard to free themselves from the corruption of their rulers. They would work hard and sacrifice much to free themselves. If they fail, the idea that "The Mexican people need justice" would promote itself here in America. There's plenty of ways to go about doing it.
>>
>>71107665
>>71107775
>>71107184
See
>>71104303
>>
>>71107665
Another thing to rebut your claim is that Mexico has some resources we could use. Oil, for instance.
>>
>>71104760
We would have a smaller choke point to wall up as we get closer to panama. Smaller wall = more money to make that wall even more impressive.
>>
>>71109576
The benefits of the opportunity to control the panama canal speak for themselves- dumbshit Jimmy Carter should have never signed that treaty. He delayed our efforts 30+ years in the making.
>>
>>71107665

Mexico is actually fairly resource rich. They are being exploited in a very retarded and wasteful fashion at the moment. 100 million people added to the American economic machine is also a very valuable resource. That is an immense labor pool that can be tapped at very low cost to compete head-on with some of the other countries in the world ... such as putting India's nuts in a vice and whacking China in the balls with a baseball bat. This is not an aspect to be taken lightly.

Apart from the resources, it's an enormous chunk of valuable clay just for its strategic location. SEE >>71109576 >>71109802

(and, >>71109802 you are a retarded asshole if you think you can blame Carter for Panama. It was set in stone decades before he came to office)

When considering the pure clay, there are also the fishing and international shipping/resource rights under maritime law to all that coastline. Right now, Mexico does little more than over fish and use it all as a giant sewer. Bringing first world resource management to that would nearly double the entire coastal & sea resources of the United States.

Grabbing that before it becomes polluted and wastefully depleted is a huge insurance chip against the coming century.

>>71107423
Sweden bringing the weapons grade retardation, yet again. Shut the fuck up Sweden. This doesn't concern you, and you don't have the least fucking clue what you are talking about. Go suck Jamal's cock and get a taste of your wife's pussy.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
THIS

Right here is how the U.S. goes about annexing Mexico. Anyone complains, piss in their face and nut them with rusty vice grips.
>>
>>71110669
>what is the Brooke Amendment
He expedited the process to salvage his image. Congress has exclusive power to get rid of federal property.
>>
>Anex Mexico
>100 million spic voters
>USA turns into Mexico

gg OP, genius strategy
>>
>>71111419
>Being big enough of a mongrel to think spics will have the time to vote as they're rebuilding their country from the uprising
>also "voting"
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.