[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Melanin Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: chimptool.jpg (59 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
chimptool.jpg
59 KB, 624x351
Niggers trying to science:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

The claims:

>whites lack melanin therefore are not human
>nigs are source of all civilization
>whites are cold, greedy, militaristic, authoritarian and aggressive
>nigs are intelligent and creative
>whites engineered cocaine and tobacco to get niggers hooked in order to bring nigs down

I am at a fairly liberal college, some genderfluid cunt and her negro friend invited some "academic" (white female, ofc) to talk about Melanin Theory. It wasn't organised officially by the college, but it's still going to happen.

How do I shoot this bitch down during Q&A? Gimme facts, gimme strategy to divide and conquer. Fuck this negrotic historical revisionism.

Also, nigger accomplishments thread, pic related
>>
File: 5544_1a9e_500.jpg (88 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
5544_1a9e_500.jpg
88 KB, 500x614
>WE WUZ UBERMENSCH
EXTERMINATE ZE ehh, ZE JOOS?
>>
>>71103615

Turn their ideas against them.

It sounds like the theory is implying that race is more than just skin color, and implies that some races are not equal to others. Doesn't this go against the current thought that all races are equal?
Furthermore it states that niggers are intelligent and creative, yet somehow they couldn't put 2 and 2 together when the white man started giving them drugs. It seems to me that the more intelligent ones in that conflict were the white people.

Basically that. The course sounds like it is nothing but another indoctrination course that leftists take to help reaffirm their beliefs. College is the church of leftists now. They go to their classes and hang on every word their professor tells them, never once thinking to question it. The sooner you realize this, the easier it becomes to just put your head down and just make sure you pass the course.
>>
Only albinos lack melanin tho.
>>
I thought biological science was colonial science, and therefore inherently racist?

It's amazing how a group of people can be so blind to their own double standards.
>>
How can melanin be real if race isn't real BAM Just tell them their racist, throw a tantrum, use buzzwords. Basicaly use their tactics.
>>
>>71103615

Humans are just a social concept. We are just animals. Nothing more nothing less.

And like animals we like to start fractions and go to war with neighboring ones. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
Does your college has a medicine department? if yes get in touch with the histology professor and explain the situation to him and invite him to explain these dumb cunts what melanin is and how its just a fucking pigment.
>>
File: 2016.png (205 KB, 680x581) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
205 KB, 680x581
>>71104134
Yeah. Luckily there are a lot of closet conservatives here, and a lot of the professors are pretty based too. Large part of the student body trying to make the college more "diverse" and "sex-inclusive" (aka more women, more trannies, more mentally ill people)

>>71104379
I like this. Will use.

"So are you saying races aren't a social construct? I thought we were all one race, THE HUMAN RACE"
>>
>>71104590
>Humans are just a social concept. We are just animals. Nothing more nothing less.
The fact that you're even able to type that proves that we're much more than "just" animals.
>>
>>71104733
I'll see if I can do so, that's a good idea...
>>
>>71103615
>literal pseudoscience
>"melanin picks up energy vibrations"
>" Its does not demonstrate"
its like I'm really back at uni
>>
>>71103615

there is no way to shut down idiots unless by appealing to their baser instincts aka becoming more successful than them.
i have had to learn that the hard way by wasting years of my life arguing with these idiots.
No matter what you say, they will always find some other excuse or idea that is equally stupid.
I did have 1-2 instances where I truly defeated their arguments so completely that they had no response - except to say "well i dont think so".
That's all you will ever get from arguing with idiots. They will simply say "ok i dont care" or "nah ur wrong anyway"
What is the purpose of this? If you have fun doing it, go for it. Arguing is entertainment. It literally does not matter, it doesnt affect them. It will never affect them in any meaningful way, aka money or sex.
Even if you propose the perfect argument, they can always just say "I dont care". Because that's what they truly do feel: it's all just words. They dont care, you dont care. It doesnt matter. And that's what they are right about, if you enter a debate you already lost. No matter what.
>>
Actually, this raises a question I've been pondering.

Are we considered Homo Sapiens even though we have the blood of Homo Neanderthalensis?
>>
File: this.jpg (281 KB, 1160x3648) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
281 KB, 1160x3648
>>71104134

/thread

also, mention spaceflight and this graph (and the fact that blacks never had a written language until it was shown to them by mudslimes)

make sure to shoot down the "poverty breeds crime" argument because, as shown in this graph, blacks in poverty commit over double the crime whites and even spics do in poverty, so if not poverty, what's your excuse, nigs?
>>
>black intellectuals
>>
>>71104590
>fractions

I fucking hate fractions.
>>
>>71105129
spotted the nigger
>>
File: skincolour.jpg (35 KB, 736x450) Image search: [Google]
skincolour.jpg
35 KB, 736x450
>>71103615
The further from the equator your race developed the lighter your skin.

If you are close to the equator the sun is more harsh and you require high levels of melanin to protect you from cancer.

If you are far from the equator you require pale skin to maximise absorption of vitamin D from what little sunlight there is.
>>
>>71105260
And before anyone mentions Aboriginals. They didn't start in Australia. They came from the Torres Strait Islands. Hence why Papuans and Aborigines look so similar.
>>
>>71105260
Its not that simple, eskimos are darker than argentinians for example, its because they migrated to the north with enough technical knowledge to survive the conditions thus natural selection of lighter skin tones was not necessary.
>>
>>71105260

There is actually a documentary on how melanin works released in 2010 called Skin Deep. Really good watch, also answers questions like "If inuits live at basically the polar icecaps, how come they're tanned as fuck?"

Answer has to do with UV and environmental elements, though this guy is broadly correct.

Using scientific theory about skin colour in a political context is fucking stupid however. But if she wants to play that game talk about crime statistics of black people murdering each other and white people.
>>
>>71105547
>migrated to the north

Meaning they started nearer to the equator until they developed the means for long-distance travel. So the concept remains accurate.
>>
>>71105547
There's a lot of debate about that, actually. Another belief is that fish rich diets of Eskimos/Inuits in the north allowed them to consume enough vitamin D in their diet while huge amounts of radiation from living so close to the north pole still prioritized darker skin.
>>
>>71103615
>>whites are cold, greedy, militaristic, authoritarian and aggressive

I don't know about humans, but this isn't true for animals.
In animals aggression and pigmentation is biochemically connected.

Read here:

http://www.ratbehavior.org/CoatColor.htm

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
>>
>>71105547

Argentina, no. Stop. It has to do with the diet and amount of UV light getting through the atmosphere.
>>
>>71105737
The reason they can get all that rich diet is because they can harpoon seals and shit, more primitive humans would had more scarce diets.
>>71105756
What I'm saying is that your understanding of evolution is flawed, its not an active adaptation if you feel me my nigga.
>>
>what is the difference between a niggers and monkeys? monkeys don't play the victim card.
>>
>>71105858
But they didn't. Literally, no one knows why humans really adopted agriculture. Humans as hunter gatherers had healthier diets than humans as early farmers.

I don't see how killing a seal with a spear is different than killing an aurochs with a spear.
>>
>>71103615
>whites lack melanin therefore are not human
Then by their own definition a pathora of animal are human or even more human than some humans.
>>
>>71105740
To summarize:
Animals with less pigmentation are often less aggressive.

Silver Fox experiments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
>>
File: 1447785919444.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447785919444.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>71103615
Russians and chinese really know how to utilize planted cultural marxism. Current university professors of "social science" have likely been taught by brainwashed "leftists". Now they teach current younger generations with pseudoscientific theories.

Western social climate is wide open for Eastern social engineers. For example 10000 Russians and Chinese professionals can each use 100 accounts in social media, thus creating 1000000 active "western" SJWs to irrationalize and "strengthen" polarizing echochambers. People used to laugh at Asian tourists carrying cameras and snapping pictures. Westerners are snapping pictures of their own asses and listening incoherent niggermumble like no tomorrow.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.