[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with conservatives? >98% of scientists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 45
File: 1390939995642.jpg (17 KB, 394x363) Image search: [Google]
1390939995642.jpg
17 KB, 394x363
What the fuck is wrong with conservatives?
>98% of scientists state global warming is a fact
"ALL THE SCIENTISTS ARE LYING!!!!"
>100% of scientist state evolution is a fact
"THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON EVOLUTION, ALSO, TEACH CREATIONISM TOO!"

I don't understand how a party could just refuse to face facts because they're politically inconvenient
>>
File: attachment.jpg (40 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
40 KB, 699x637
>>71103553
Try harder, maybe it'll work next time. Saged, hidden, and reported.
>>
>>71103553
They are stupid, and do not value the scientific community. This is all you should think about when trying to figure out what kind of people devote themselves to conservatism.
>>
The "scientific community" is just reddit IRL
>>
File: 1460486175517.jpg (185 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1460486175517.jpg
185 KB, 600x800
Not all conservatives are retarded creationists
>>
>>71103870
Wtf is wrong with my fucking flag??????? I'm not even in Greece....
>>
File: IMG_1962.jpg (388 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.jpg
388 KB, 1024x1024
Evolution is a jewish lie intended to remove the humanity of the white race and convince us that "we're all animals." With that animal mentality in our minds, the jews will be able to remove our human rights much easier. Evolution paves the way for Globalism, multiculturalism, and White guilt.

Furthermore if we are animals, race doesn't matter because nothing is holy since God doesn't exist. You're just a hairless ape and when you die nobody will care. Honor, loyalty, nationalism, pride, these things don't matter.

Wake up retards.
>>
>>71103746
>all people of a single group are stupid
>you're also stupid if you associate with them

I've meet plenty of absolutely retarded democrats (mostly poor inner city shitskins) and plenty of brilliant republicans

>inb4 libs have always been right and conservatives have always been wrong meme

libs have been on the "wrong" side of history dozens of times. from eugenics to command economies etc
>>
>>71103948
>Being literally retarded
>>
>>71103920
where are you then
>>
File: 1460692440823.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460692440823.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>71103553
>implying modern scientists don't get payed to publish fraud research and statistics
>>
File: We Are Not From Africa.jpg (66 KB, 640x306) Image search: [Google]
We Are Not From Africa.jpg
66 KB, 640x306
I remember learning the Out of Africa theory in science class in public school. Now it's supposedly wrong?

Tired of retard atheist Jew-puppets lying to me. God's word is clear.
>>
>>71103553
>>>>>>71102132
/risk/

come play with us
>>
>>71103553

where are you getting this bullshit from? its absolutely not correct at all, im all for evolution but there is scientists that study and believe in creationism. Stop being retarded op, you're giving non religious people a bad name
>>
>>71103948

This.
>>
File: 1443332046591.jpg (180 KB, 1009x1035) Image search: [Google]
1443332046591.jpg
180 KB, 1009x1035
>>71103948
What the fuck?
Are you a shill?
>>
File: Truth.png (175 KB, 1195x332) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
175 KB, 1195x332
If you're an Atheist you are no different than a Feminist or a Jew. You all work towards the same goal and are all agents of destruction for Western Civilization.
>>
>>71103553

source?
>>
>>71103553
>Meanwhile
Race is a social construct!
Sex is a social construct!

Don't fucking lie to yourself, liberal progressives do the exact same shit as fundiementalists do. Ain't like they're really different anyway, modern athiesm is like a religious cult and the god-like status of scientists is a fucking joke.
>>
Protip: "Scientists" agree with whoever funds their research, so said people will continue funding their research. If conservatives were funding science again, you better believe Homosexuality would be "recently discovered" to truly be a mental illness like it used to be.
>>
>>71104155
>not being a atheist libertarian nationalist
>>
File: wpid-Photo-Jan-12-2013-1124-AM.jpg (193 KB, 960x329) Image search: [Google]
wpid-Photo-Jan-12-2013-1124-AM.jpg
193 KB, 960x329
>have 3 children
>send them to public school
>18 years later, one is a Feminist, one is a pansexual genderfluid transdyke, and one is a weed smoking white guilt liberal.

"Where did I go wrong???" -_-
>>
>>71104155
do you believe in santa too or has your lard ass amerifat brain grown out of that yet
>>
>>71103553
whether this is manmade or natures cycle is open for debate.

my argument on this is
>we are evolved from chimpanzees
>there are still chimpanzees

>98% of jews state holocaust is a fact
>>
>>71103553
Then why are there zero models with any decent predictive capability?
If you go to gulag if you dont drink the koolaid youll drink the koolaid
>>
>>71104294
How is teaching your children to be religious from birth any different than what the picture proposes?
>>
>>71104113
>there is scientists that study and believe in creationism
Gg career
>>
>>71104220
You realize social constructs and genetic basis of gender and race are different, right? Like, yes women are genetically different from men (likewise with other races), but the cultural associations with genders and races are constructed. For example: having a Y chromosone makes you genetically male, but nothing genetically makes you more suited to wearing pants rather than dresses.

Learn the words you use before you shit them out your face, retard
>>
>>71104050
how in anyway could they benefit from publishing fraud statistics on climate change
>>
What scientists are they talking about? Most scientists are not trained in areas related to weather patterns or geoscience. As a Biochemist, it would be rather arrogant of me to make any assertive claims about climate change. All I can say is that the the data size is too small for the scale we're talking about. A couple of hundred years for a 4 billion year old planet is simply inadequate.
>>
>>71103553
>Global Warming

What you have here is a convoluted cluster fuck of shit politics. The left decided to go for environmentalism but memed the wrong concept.

Global warming exists, but some people doubt if it's man made considering natural climate change occurs. If they wanted to prove that carbon emissions were going to fuck us they could have mentioned something like ocean acidification.

In the end, the problem is that neither side takes environmentalism seriously and leftists are terrible at trying to be the "barons of environmentalism"

>Evolution
Not all conservatives are retarded fundamentalists. Faggots voted for cruz anway.
>>
>>71104298
>>we are evolved from chimpanzees
Satire too strong
>>
>>71104298
>whether this is manmade or natures cycle is open for debate.
No it's not.

>my argument on this is
>we are evolved from chimpanzees
>there are still chimpanzees

There are still simple biological organisms like from which we spawned. Just because we evolved from something doesn't mean that the previous species is completely eradicated. This is especially true when the mutation occurs among a specific group that are geographically distant from their ancestors.

I'd trust a scientist before I trusted some random fucktard.
>>
>>71103553
>I don't understand how a party could just refuse to face facts because they're politically inconvenient

Lysenkoism was once considered fact, when it was actually only publicly accepted because a government persecuted anyone who went against it. Not saying that evolution isn't fact, but something isn't true just because a scientist said so. Scientists can have their own ulterior motives and political correctness affects it too.
>>
>>71103553

>98% of scientists

No, it's "97% of climate scientists" which comes from a survey given out 20 years ago, and out of the few that responded, only a few were considered "Climate Scientists" and those were only the ones that were willing to agree with the "science"

The last 3% said "maybe"
>>
>>71104050
This.

http://phys.org/news/2014-02-science-publisher-gibberish-papers.html
>>
File: 1458413246667.jpg (130 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
1458413246667.jpg
130 KB, 800x572
>>71103553
>>
>>71104298

We didn't evolve from Chimps.

We evolved from the common ancestor of chimps which evolved from the common ancestor of gorillas.

Which evolved form a common ancestor with bonobos.
>>
>>71103656
fuck off hall monitor
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
"Don't worry goyim, you can trust me. I am a goy just like you. Now then, the Bible is false, God is a jerk, it's ok to be gay, stop praying Jesus can't hear you, racism is wrong...."
>>
>>71104460
There are billions of dollars getting poured into research on climate change. Guess who does the research?
>>
>>71104298

>We evolved from chimpanzees
>Chimps still exist

I still can't comprehend how people reason this. How do their minds interpret speciation as an entire species becoming another rather than branching lineages?
>>
>>71104622
>Conservatives actually believe this is how it works.
Fucking hilarious. Not everyone is a bunch of money hungry greedy fucks like you.
>>
>>71104454
I know what you mean, and I understand it.
But you're assuming liberals understand this themselves.
>>
Yeah but you're not a scientist unless you agree with the scientists
>>
>>71104700
They were probably raised in one of the southern or middle states and are therefore retarded. We should nuke the south.
>>
Facts aren't determined by consensus you fucking tard.

Read any story about a now famous scientist and look into how much resistance they encountered from their colleagues.

>98% of Vatican-sponsored scientists agree the sun revolves around the earth.

>Heliocentrists BTFO
>>
>>71103948
>>71103948
This.
>>
>>71104080
this is literally retarded.

all humans are genetically compatible with all ethnicities. they are the same species.

we came from africa, you fucking jackass. the fossils of all human beings ancestors are in africa, you fucking jackass. the planet is millions of years old, you fucking jackass. evolution is real, you fucking jackass.
>>
File: 1460586275915.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1460586275915.png
516 KB, 680x418
>Entire world claims Holohoax is scientifically real.
>/pol/ disagrees.

>Entire world claims Evolution is real.
>"LOL FUCKING CHRISTKEKS AMIRITE? SCIENCE TOO HARD FOR THEM I GUESS."
>>
>>71103948
Way too fucking pilled.
>>
evolution is still a theory... for thousands of years we believe in the bible that brought us where we are now... then just throw it away for jew propaganda thats still a theory yea ok
>>
>>71104502

There is a reason why scientists have a thing called peer review.

You throw your study out there and have multiple people look at it, you'll always get some who disagree but the most accepted things are those that endure countless review.
>>
>>71103553
Come play /risk/ with other /pol/lacks

>>>>71102132
>>71102132
>>71102132

new players welcome, all will be explained
>>
>>71103553
> bashes generalization
> generalizes
>>
File: 1460715672632.jpg (110 KB, 892x1266) Image search: [Google]
1460715672632.jpg
110 KB, 892x1266
The problem seems to be mostly with american conservatives. From what I've read, even far-right parties in Europe still have pro-environmentalist policies.

And I mean, it all makes fucking sense even if you don't think about "scientific consensus"

> renewables means less dependency on other nations for resources
> clean air and lack of pollution makes for healthier happier people and kids grow up normally
> we can build more energy-efficient things, which will make things cheaper in the longer run, like the passive houses that are the cool new trend in Germany
> we encourage kids and young people to use bicycles and walk around more rather than just sit on their asses in a car and just get extremely fat

That's pretty much all there is to it.
>>
>>71104700
Unfortunately, evolution is largely used colloquially in a inaccurate manner. A becomes B and B becomes C and so on. With that idea, it becomes a linear sequence.

So to the layman, Chimps became humans so Chimps should no longer be around because if A becomes B, A should be gone.
>>
>>71104804
I am amazed you have the cognitive ability to use a computer.

And by the way, if we did nothing but worship some faggot than you probably wouldn't even have a computer to spew your ignorant shit from.
>>
>>71104689
let me ask you this. how could anyone make money out of climate change
>>
>>71104811
>peer review
Yeah that works so well and definitely can't be corrupted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
>>
>>71104789
Eh, a lot of us just figure the numbers are inflated.
>>
>>71103553

Well liberals are just as stupid.

>nig nogs in America commit a huge amount of crime despite being 12% of the population

"RACISM! RACIST SHIT HEADS!"
>>
>>71104741
It's not just that, it's one of the most iconic misconceptions about evolution next to people thinking the infamous diagram representing evolution within five generations.
>>
>believe in global warming, just don't believe we play as big a role in it as we think we do
>believe in evolution, just don't believe in out of africa

My biggest problem with liverals is how they claim to be on the side of science but then believe and propegate bullshit like men and women being equal physically, or that there is no race only human race shit.

I'd rather vote for the religious nuts who fully believe the bullshit they sell than the leftists who pick and choose when it suits them.
>>
>>71104701

>"Fight for 15!"
>"Tax the rich, they have too much money, and give it to us!"

Who is greedy here?
>>
>>71104889
>Science has a few blemishes on it's record so it is entirely useless to human beings.
Thank god there is an entire system to keep retards like you out of our political system.
>>
>>71103920
Maybe you're just really poor?
>>
"Oy vey, it says here in my special Science Book™ that goy--- er, I mean humans are all animals and we all came out of Africa!! Isn't that interesting? Science™ is so cool huh? I guess that means race-mixing isn't so bad after all...ehehehe"
>>
>>71104839
this, I don't understand how being anti-environmental is even a thing even if you dont beleive in man made climate change
>good goy, pollute your living space and poison the land of your children for profit margins
>>
>>71104811
Why the hell would your cherish the word of scientists like a bible? The fetishization of science is disgusting.

>>71104780
That'd be accurate to africans but whites, asians, polynesians all stemmed from a different type of humanoid, for whites it was the neanderthal, and so on.

So technically, no. It is pretty to see this in action. If whites breed with blacks or asians breed with blacks, regardless to mother or father they'll be primarily black for a obvious reason. You're essentially just setting the evolutionary dial back.
>>
>>71104865
>research facilities get huge financial boost
>entrepreneurs push the solar and wind meme for mad dosh
>property developers make deep inland housing developments with a catchphrase of "future proof your family's inheritance"
Lots of ways.
>>
>>71104839

It doesn't make economic sense. But that's okay, because your countries don't have to fund a military.

>"renewables" which cannot power your entire nation
>don't have an anti-nuclear power problem

Also US conservatives are heavy conservationalists. This clashes with the "we can't kill anything ever because peanuts have feelings like we do!" faggots like yourself.
>>
File: SlavFace.png (256 KB, 767x750) Image search: [Google]
SlavFace.png
256 KB, 767x750
>>71103553
>He still buys the "97% scientific consensus" stat
When you look at how that one study came to a "97%" figure, they immediately discarded 2/3rds of their data for expressing "no implicit or explicit statement of opinion". Yay, statistics!
>>
>>71104419

implying that scientists funded by multi-billion dollar churches that also dont pay taxes are in a dead-end career

nice try though anon
>>
>>71104961
>Wanting to give hard WORKING people a livable wage.
So let me get this right, you don't want people on welfare, you want people to have a husband/wife and kids family where the father works and the mom stays at home, and you don't want people making enough to do all of this?

Fuck off conservicuck.
>>
>>71104804
gravity is just a theory faggot and like evolution it has years of research behind it
>>
>>71103948
Holy shit this board is even more retarded than i initially thought, no wonder that even 4chan you guys are scum.

I hope that this is a copypasta that i do not know of.
>>
>>71105096

Greedy. Did you earn it? No.

Greeeeeeeeed.
>>
>>71103553
>99% of scientists state niggers are more stupid than whites

N-NO ITS NOT REAL F-FAKE SCIENCE
>>
File: muh_consensus.jpg (61 KB, 685x402) Image search: [Google]
muh_consensus.jpg
61 KB, 685x402
>>71103553
hehe
>>
"Ay yo wat up young people? I'm Cool Black Science Man™ here to teach you more Jewish lies! Yesterday we covered why the Christian church is retarded and stupid, today we'll go over why all races are equal and we all originally came from Africa! I'm so cool, listen to me."
>>
>>71105038
Pretty easy to see this in action*
>>
OP, there is no hope for /pol/ bunch of degenerate sinners masquerading as warriours of god.
>>
>>71103948

We are all animals.

Animals in the wild form fractions and go to war with each other. Unless they are solidarity then whenever they see something that resembles themselves they fuck it up.

Believing in evolution and the strong genes pass on. Is literally believing that your heritage and your childrens heritage is all we have in this world. The ability to pass on our genes to our off spring. To preserve your own kind.

You are just a rambling idiot who believes the Jews control everything yet they cant even handle the fucking Gaza strip without having a break down.

>>71104790

Yeah he probably was popping pills with stupidity like that.

Christianity is weak. Turn the other cheek bull shit. Love everyone. The Jews didnt have to do nothing to infiltrate that weak thinking. The Christians did it themselves.
>>
File: nicholas.jpg (134 KB, 635x500) Image search: [Google]
nicholas.jpg
134 KB, 635x500
>Protocol 9
>We have fooled, bemused and corrupted the youth of the goyim by rearing them in principles and theories which are known to us to be false although it is by us that they have been inculcated.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion have been proven to be authentic and accurate by 99% of the academic and scientific community. The science is settled, you might say. Anyone who disagrees with this should be labeled a "denier" and incarcerated posthaste.
>>
>>71105016
Us being animals makes no fucking difference on what we are. Being an "animal" is merely taxidermy and has zero meaning in culture and ethnics
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc
>>
>>71105168

He's in trouble now because he said something Pro-Trump.
>>
>>71105046
why would they pay research facilities for making shit up and instead of actually researching

there is literally nothing wrong with solar and wind power its just free energy
>>
File: ManjiWallBuilder.jpg (61 KB, 456x700) Image search: [Google]
ManjiWallBuilder.jpg
61 KB, 456x700
>>71103553
I am a right leaning individual who supports green initiatives and environmental responsibility.

>Conservatives for conservation WHEN?
>>
>>71105108
Even on*
>>
I'm staunch conservative and openly admit pollution's effect of global warming and believe in evolution.
Get at me
>>
>>71105046
But if the invisible hand of the market is a valid thing, wouldn't you have nothing to fear from these entrepreneurs? Or maybe, just maybe, they have good fucking ideas.
>>
>>71105219
>Us being animals makes no fucking difference on what we are. Being an "animal" is merely taxidermy and has zero meaning in culture and ethnics.
We eat animals.
We keep animals in cages.
We forcibly impregnate animals to produce desired offspring.
We keep animals as pets.

Keep swallowing that blue pill, shabbos goy.
>>
>>71104780

>Genetic compatibility = same species

Huge misconception, there are eight barriers that define a separate species with priority on the post zygotic (if the hybrids are weak, infertile ect.) and gametic (If the sperm can't fertilize the egg).

Many defined species can have fertile offspring but have barriers such a geographic (In the case with camels and lamas) or behavioral. Species form hybrids all the time, but retain species status when the hybrids don't affect the population of its parents. Sometimes species can even fuse back into one if their barriers get fucked.

Humans are considered the same species because we once only had a habitat barrier and it's hard to determine if culture and racism/xenophobia is a behavioral barrier, though given the low rate of miscegenation one could argue that.

Ultimately though, it would be "offensive" to claim ethnicites were separate species using the former ideas are barriers so no scientist would dare argue it.
>>
>>71105142
Fuck you I work for wages, I earn wages, I should earn a livable wage or else those fucks shouldnt be offering jobs.
>>
>>71105209
Underrated post.
>>
>>71105314
You didn't show any form of evidence that we aren't an animal. You just pointed out human behaviors.
>>
>>71104701
>not everyone is greedy
Go read some Stirner, educate yourself
>>
>>71105073
> justifying your military-industrial imperialist complex as "having to fund a military"

You're not helping Europe by invading and funding terrorists in the middle east. The only ones who profit from there are oil companies and saudi shithlords and your jewish masterminds. You've only made things worse for us.
>>
>>71105335

Human race-mixed offspring are more often sickly hybrids than not.

Mental issues in hapa/hafu mixtures, and major complications in organ donations in Sub-Saharan/Euro mixes.

Hell. If you want to see how horrible the mental issues are in Asiatic-European admixtures just look at Mexico, and many Central and South American nations. They cannot function like a normal society.
>>
>>71105264
>why would they pay research facilities for making shit up and instead of actually researching
Political agendas. Like creating a world government to unify humanity's tackling of climate change.

>there is literally nothing wrong with solar and wind power its just free energy
>free
Aside from the large set-up cost and regular maintenance of course. They are also terribly inefficient compared to the alternatives. Solar only works during the day, which is a problem in the winter. Especially in the far north and far south. If you got weeks of heavy cloud cover (not uncommon in much of Europe) you're going to be in trouble if you're solely reliant on solar. Wind is only worth the investment in some places.

Nuclear, on the other hand, can run 24/7 in pretty much any environment.
>>
>>71103553
First it was global warming. Then it was climate change. Now its man made climate change. The science itself is contradictory. We know the plant goes through periods of warming and cooling as evidenced by the ice ages. If they have they're shit right were entering a cooling period.

To say that man and man alone has doomed the earth as a result of burning oil is laughable. The earth has come back from much bigger trama in a smaller time scale.

tl;dr the earth will be just fucking fine
>>
>>71105264
Solar power is very dirty to produce and makes littke energy if any. Wind produces as much energy as it consumes.

Renewavle energy tycoons get big government subsidies to produce these methods which do nothing except cost tax payer dollars.

The studies are usually performed by the green energy companies or their friends.
>>
>>71105382

Yes, precious.

But the problem is that your job can be done by anybody, which makes it worth very little. Sorry Charlie.

>>71105501

All you have to do is refuse the refugees, you pussy.
>>
File: Countdown.jpg (116 KB, 760x904) Image search: [Google]
Countdown.jpg
116 KB, 760x904
>>71103553
Bitch, I've been hearing about global warming since before you were born. The world was supposed to end from overpopulation half a decade before I was born.

Average global temps haven't increased at all in 18 years. Given how bullshit the IPCC numbers where in the early 2000's, I have doubts about the pre-1998 numbers too.

Gore predicted the end of the fucking world in ten years. More than ten years ago.

The only people still buying that dumb shit are either too young to have watch two or three doomsdays roll by, or are being paid to support it.
>>
File: bill-nye.jpg (82 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye.jpg
82 KB, 600x468
"What's up kids? I'm Cool White Science Man™ here to teach you more Jewish lies! Do you know anyone, even in your family, who denies Climate Change? These people have a mind virus that must be fixed. If you know anyone, it's your duty as citizens of the world to report them to your teacher so they can be fixed. Don't worry, the government cares for your family and wants the best for you. Simply tell your teacher and you will receive a reward."

http://reason.com/blog/2016/04/15/bill-nye-science-guy-open-to-jail-time-f
>>
>>71105439
Go form some friendships, join the military and learn to lean on someone else you fuck.
>>
>>71104419
The whole idea of pan spermia was a nobel prize winning cut out by scientists who realized they couldn't prove Darwin's evolution.

It's been a dead end since the 1950's. There probably are good and rational explanations, but no one is looking for them.
>>
>>71105502

To be considered a sickly hybrid by the biological definition of species you'd have to be consistently degenerate and unable to reproduce by sheer lack of health.

An example would be Ligers, which suffer infertility but are capable of breeding.

Their second gen hybrid offspring die after birth.

mixed humans might suffer mental problems, but that isn't enough to stop them from breeding.
>>
File: canada-bikini-571x600.jpg (97 KB, 571x600) Image search: [Google]
canada-bikini-571x600.jpg
97 KB, 571x600
>>71105567
Do some research on Thorium Nuclear reacotrs NIGGA. I believe we need to get off the hydrocarbons cause they're fucking our shit up, but why does everyone hate on Nuclear so much?

>ZERO pollution
>MASS amounts of energy produced
>Only have to deal with a small amount of nuclear waste
>Thorium based Reactors literally a fraction of the risk of meltdown, far less nuclear waste produced

>PEOPLE STILL HATE ON NUCLEAR ENERGY AND PREACH MORE "SUSTAINABLE" ENERGY SOURCES

>The ride never ends
>>
>>71104545
And at least one of them went to the conservative media after the IPCC refused to remove his name from the report as agreeing with their absurd and now 100% proven false predictions.
>>
it's leftists who deny evolution

we're all equal even though we adapted to radically different environments for hundreds of thousands of years. because feels
>>
>>71105776
I'm as far left as stalin and I agree, nuclear is the way to go.
>>
>>71104865
Al Gore is a billionaire now.
>>
>>71105823
We're all equal because we're all human, not because we're all of the same capability. It is an appreciation for the common man that you conservicucks will never understand.
>>
>>71104978
kek
>>
>>71104978
Eyyy
>>
>>71104454
So if all of our gender stereotypes are constructed, why do male chimps like trucks and female chimps like dolls? Does their society force them to be that way?
>>
>>71105543
>Political agendas. Like creating a world government to unify humanity's tackling of climate change.

how fucking delusional are you

you're saying that even though some 99% of credible scientists say that climate change is man made and happening its actually all a big government conspiracy to try and make a world government. As if they wouldn't make more profit of coal and other dirty energy

have fun at church on sunday where you probably learn about creationism too you fucking dickhead
>>
File: 1460424005213.png (480 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1460424005213.png
480 KB, 746x718
>>71105833
Anyone with a scientific understanding of it would agree. Nuclear (thorium in particular, Uranium was chosen BECAUSE it could produce radioactive material for warheads) is the way to go

>TFW when a conservative minded individual in an environmental engineering course
>TFW surrounded by liberal cucks, feminists, hippies and straight up mindless normies in my class
>TFW joining the military as Water Fuel and Environmental Tech as soon as I get out

There is hope for the future, but it is dim
>>
File: adam-savage-4.jpg (188 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
adam-savage-4.jpg
188 KB, 900x750
"Hey kids, welcome to another exciting episode of Mythbusters! Today we'll be exploring the myth of Creationism! Now science™ has already proven this to be a myth, but because I care about you so much I want to dedicate an episode to this just for you!! You can trust me because I make things explode and have a hot redhead on my show. Just zone out and listen to me talk. Let me in your mind, I will teach you science™ and make you very very smart. Soooo smart."
>>
>>71106076
Not all liberals are idiots. I'm a fucking hippie (could care less about niggers of women though) and the environment is huge for me. I still agree with you, but its because I've had upper division classes on the subject. The key is education. Show them the light.
>>
File: Doomsday.jpg (54 KB, 595x360) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday.jpg
54 KB, 595x360
>>71105976
It's okay. Once you've lived long enough to watch several of these prophecies flop, you'll understand why we don't listen to Environmentalist watermelons anymore.

I won't discuss it in person with anyone until I've made them admit that nuclear is the best answer right now, and certainly was in 1970's when we could have "prevented" a lot of this wailing.

Once they agree to that, I still refuse to discuss it. I tell them to fuck off and convert the rest of the fucking lying commie environmentalist scum.

The lack of massive expansion of nuclear power in the US, which represents just about everything liberals love, is the clearest sign that they really hate America and want it to suffer.
>>
>>71105886
No, we have equal rights, we are not all equal. We are adapted over thousands of years for certain environments and by evolutionary necessity there are differences. To deny them is to deny evolution is valid at all, and the left denies 100% of it.
>>
Im going to tell you how you got your 98% of scientists say its "fact and then Im gonna leave.. They sent out a questionnaire to like 10,000 scientists... Of the 10,0000 only around 100 responded and thats where you get your concensus, faggot.
>>
>>71105502
>Implying South Americans weren't crazy before the Spaniards and Portuguese mixed with them
>>
>>71106248
The left won't even accept that men and women have different physical capabilities. Harvard professors lost jobs over making the wild claim that men are stronger than women.
>>
File: muh97.png (28 KB, 492x457) Image search: [Google]
muh97.png
28 KB, 492x457
>>71106317
>>
"WHAT'S UP MY METAL CHILDREN???? Jack Black here, I wrote a special song that will teach you how to pray to Satan and that nothing in life is holy! Remember, we're all just animals! God is so lame lol Hail Satan!! Hahaha so metal dude! Lemme see those devil horns bruhhhh!!"

https://vimeo.com/6731320
>>
>>71106362
I'm as left as they get and I know men and women have different physical capabilities. In general, you're right, but there are always outliers. I know women that could probably fucking kill you dead. Most are a bunch of lip wristed whores.

>>71106248
When I say we are all equal, I mean ethically. You cant fucking cut open a black guy without anesthesia just because they're black, that is immoral. Human beings, man woman, black white whatever, all deserve a basic decency. Fuck this shouldn't be so hard for you to grasp, the bible (which you shove up your ass every night) is very clear on this.
>>
>>71106399
Oh shit, you mean the guys whose job depends on them answering 'yes' to that question answered 'yes' to that question? Stop the fucking presses.
>>
>>71106401
>this delusional
>>
>Mikhail Gorbachev, communist and former leader of U.S.S.R.: "The emerging 'environmentalization' of our civilization and the need for vigorous action in the interest of the entire global community will inevitably have multiple political consequences. Perhaps the most important of them will be a gradual change in the status of the United Nations. Inevitably, it must assume some aspects of a world government."

A global problem demands a global solution..
>>
>>71106399
Just give it up, you won't convince redneck, cousin fucking retards like >>71106526
that science is a valuable thing. They live their whole life in the spin zone, they cannot comprehend anything not having spin.
>>
File: 1459192380021.png (209 KB, 953x780) Image search: [Google]
1459192380021.png
209 KB, 953x780
>>71106198
I've been trying to redpill people, but the majority of the class is liberal die-hards who deep throat the blue pill with passion.

Honestly I've just been focusing on my own works lately , like how I can work to better understand the environment and protect it when I get out of school.

>Join military and become WATER FUEL ENVIRO TECH when I'm out of school
>Learn how to shoot and maintain guns as well as maintain water systems and protect environment
>Make over 50 000$/year doing it while liberals work shitty internships
>Create my own enviro business eventually and control my own fate regarding protecting the environment
>Try and save this planet while liberals are concerned about DURR RAPE CULTURE and HURR IMMIGRANTS
>Retire to property located far in the depths of the Canadian Wilderness

>TFW never have to worry about water supply due to education
>TFW Hunter so always have access to fresh tasty game

>TFW can't wait to get my life going when I get out of school
>>
I thought it was 97% agree that the earth has heated since 1880 but the debate was if humans are the cause of this or if it was a natural occurrence.

For instance to the earth is believed to have been as hot as 3,700 degrees F a few billion years ago but it's expected to increase by an average of 2 degrees over the next century.
>>
>>71104978
Underrated
>>
>>71105649
I have plenty of friends, I'm enlisting soon and I do when I need to.

Guess you're one of those "involuntary egoists" I've heard about.
>>
>>71106521
>When I say we are all equal, I mean ethically. You cant fucking cut open a black guy without anesthesia just because they're black, that is immoral. Human beings, man woman, black white whatever, all deserve a basic decency. Fuck this shouldn't be so hard for you to grasp, the bible (which you shove up your ass every night) is very clear on this.

For one thing, that was my first reply this thread, so take your fedora and shove it so far up your ass you can tip it.

Secondly, I already said we are the same ethically, glad they don't teach reading in euphoria class. This discussion is about the physical differences between the races and always has been, you're some kind of stupid shit trying to bring up ethics.

The left denies there are differences between human populations, which is to deny evolution as a theory, hence they are retarded. Since you aren't even on this level and off in your own retarded land I'm going to have to assume you're just the king of the retards.
>>
File: obama-gay-flag.jpg (36 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
obama-gay-flag.jpg
36 KB, 460x307
"Good evening my fellow Americans, today I would like to address you from the Oval Office, which you can see I have redecorated to be more tolerant. There are still some people in our fair land who do not agree with being tolerant, loving, and generous to their fellow citizen. They are mostly Christian and White, and the Defense Dept has let me know that they are armed and very dangerous. I want to ask you in solidarity, to please report anyone whom you suspect of holding traitorous views contrary to the state. If your tip leads to the successful capture of a White Christian terrorist, you will be handsomely rewarded. Thank you, and good night."
>>
>>71106624
I don't know how it works in leaf land, but joining the military in the US means they own you for life. I don't feel comfortable giving my life away.

Still, your plan sounds solid and, again, this is coming from a liberal. Maybe I'm too old, I'm almost thirty and I may have lost touch with how bad the young liberals are. I keep hearing shit from the femnazis and sjws and keep thinking its isolated cases and that its overblown, maybe people really are this stupid.

Either way, I congratulate you for living your life for bettering yourself and protecting your life. I wish more people did this, left or right, red or blue.
>>
>>71105096
McDonald's workers are hard working? I didn't know sitting at a register pushing pictures buttons, or flipping frozen patties on a timer in back was hard work.

You've opened my mind. Why stop at 15 though? Why not 30? Or 50? Hell if they got 100 imagine how much they could put back into the economy.
>>
Can we agree that there is reasonable middle ground between industrial lobby and greenpeace hippies? You know the one that doesn't fuck entire industries out of their jobs and doesn't use Jesus to explain things?
>>
>>71106643
The earth goes through natural cycles of warming and cooling, but that doesnt mean it's good for our current way of conducting business.

We could be adding to it or not, but isn't it safer to assume we are and try and counteract that before we get drastic (crop frying) temperatures?
>>
>>71106831
Not if it's detrimental to our economy.
>>
>>71103553
What's ridiculous is not that they don't trust "98% of scientists" but rather that they don't simply read the scientific literature.

yes, Al Gore is retarded, but he is not a scientist. If you want to call it a hoax, you're going to need to do more than debunk the living straw man.
>>
File: cue.webm (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
cue.webm
1 MB, 480x270
>>71106526
Actually, I was just posting the second bit of that debunk. They tried to scare the world with 75 dude's work.

>>71106521
Apparently, you're so far left you can't just admit that men are stronger pound for pound, than women. I've worked out with one of five strongest women in the world. She's bald as a coot from all the steroids, has to shave and her voice is deeper than mine now. I still top her raw bench, squat and deadlift. We're in the same weight class (SHW).

You had to try to carve out an exception.

>>71106621
I know, but I still get drawn to these things sometimes.

I've retailed my story about debunking the models used to "prove" global warming while I was at Stanford a few times recently. I lost two years work on my dissertation because of that, and ultimately got my PhD elsewhere. I nearly got a friend chucked with me, and he was only involved in double checking the math.
>>
>>71103553
I wonder what Muslim Conservatives think about global warming, they sell a lot of oil after all, they help cause it. Oh wait no one gives a shit what they think.
>>
>>71106806
> I didn't know sitting at a register pushing pictures buttons, or flipping frozen patties on a timer in back was hard work.

Working retail is one of the hardest things you can do anon. You try it for a week and tell me you don't feel like gutting yourself.

>Why stop at 15 though? Why not 30? Or 50? Hell if they got 100 imagine how much they could put back into the economy.

The minimum wage should be whatever your current state requires for a minimum quality of life. For example, working 40 hours a week should grant you an acceptable living space, food, healthcare, transportation, and enough money to provide for at least one other or save for yourself.

The problem is, costs have increased at a rate that has outpaced the minimum wage. You whine a lot about poor niggers stealing shit, ever wonder why?
>>
*turn on tv to random channel.*

"A-are you sure what we're doing isn't wrong, Julian? I mean, we're different people. We're from different cultures, we even look different!"

"Joanna, if loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right. At the end of the day we're both just hairless apes on a tiny blue ball shooting through space. We're so insignificant and we really don't matter, so if loving you gives me pleasure then I'm going to keep doing that."

*they kiss passionately and she rolls on top of him.*
>>
>>71106907
But if the climate scientists are right (and they are), than the world is fucked and you are dead because you tried to save a couple bucks.
>>
>>71105609
>I've been hearing about global warming since before you were born

>The world was supposed to end

>overpopulation

>Gore

But did you ever actually read what actual scientists publish about it? You can't get your information from sensationalist headlines in popular media you dip shit.
>>
>>71106831
That's the essence of watermelonism you just expressed there.

>We have this non-disprovable idea.
>And we'd like you to spend a trillion dollars a year addressing it.
>And by addressing it we mean killing industries we don't like and funneling money to industries we've helpfully created and bought stocks in, in preparation for this addressing.
>>
>>71106987
>working retail is one of the hardest things you can do
I worked retail during college. Yeah, it sucked, but it's not that hard unless you're retarded.
>>
There are plenty of differences between Animals and us the main one being that they have instincts and we don't.
>>
>>71106941
I'll give you that, men are stronger than women. Look, I'm a liberal and I acknowledge that. Most of us arent like the 20 something fuckheads that cry about niggers or shit. Most of us just want to boost the lower and middle classes and don't really care what has to be sacrificed to do so.
>>
>>71107067
>>We have this non-disprovable idea

you can disprove it by showing that carbon dioxide really doesn't absorb the wavelengths of light that we have so far consistently measured it as absorbing.
>>
>>71106952
They're jumping on board too my friend.

http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/articles/2016/01/solar-boom-forecast-for-saudi-arabia.html

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/300491/Iran-s-renewable-energy-market-blinks-at-investors
>>
File: PopulationBombCover.jpg (94 KB, 361x600) Image search: [Google]
PopulationBombCover.jpg
94 KB, 361x600
>>71107039
Read up faggot. Also, watch the video where his 80 year old makes excuses for why he fucked over millions with the panic he helped create.

Or he is not enough of an actual scientist, whose actual work, caused actual reactions. That cunt might have helped doom the western world.
>>
>>71107022
And if they're wrong we've fucked our economy.

You still have yet to prove they're right. There is no consensus. There are many scientists that don't have a position on whether or not AGW is real because they don't know either way.
>>
>>71107086
I guess I am equating hard with shitty. It's not hard work, but its really shitty work. I have a job that is awesome but I work fucking HARD, and it is way better than working retail.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>71106739
Well, I'll owe them the next few years of my life definitely, but looking at the alternatives right now:

>Go back to minimum wage cuckoldery (getting away from this was a main reason I went to school)
>Or applying everywhere basically sucking cock to get a shitty job

Not feasible. Like I said starting off in military I'll make over 50 000$ (Canadian lol) a year. I'm only 24 right now. WFE (Water, fuel, enviro) Techs are not a combat position. Relevant experience to my field and good pay, so if and when I choose to get in the civilian field chances are any job opening will choose my military experience over normies

Or I could stay in the military and try and get in DART (Disaster Assitance Response Team), basically a group of military personnel who are sent to aid with any major natural disasters across the world and provide people in need with fresh potable drinking water.

Either way I'm going to start investing as soon as I make military bux and open my own company someday to be my own boss.

The liberal fucks in my class who act like my "right wing" views are a sign of unintelligence have no idea what they're going to do beyond the school's mandatory work term.

I'm interested to see how things end up in 20 years, but for now I at least have a plan
>>
>>71107019
Literally nothing wrong with what you said. Unless you're one of those invasive christfucking conservacucks who wants to tell me who I can fuck.
>>
>>71106987
Do said costs include luxuries like iphones with unlimited call, text, and internet? How about satellite TV? High speed broadband internet?

Boy, what a mystery how my parents and grandparents survived just fine off minimum wage. It's almost like cost of living now also included luxury items you don't need to survive, nor live comfortably.
>>
*flip to different channel*

"Oh Troy, my parents told me not to date a black guy. They raised me to avoid people like you, that God wants me to date a white man and raise a decent family...b-but my heart tells me you're right for me."

"Britta your parents are ignorant dumb racist white folks, and you have a lot of White privilege too. This is the only way to repay the black man for your crimes. At the end of the day, we're all just animals."

*They kiss and she moans.*
>>
>>71107162
There is a consensus, you're just too pilled to accept it.
>>
>>71107165
Agreed. However, shitty job shouldn't mean $15 an hour minimum.
>>
>>71107144
That's still a non-disprovable idea. Global temperatures didn't rise for 18 years in defiance of every doomsday prediction from the early 80's to today and you'll still claim you aren't wrong.

You only expose your intellectual dishonesty by presenting a non-controversial fact as the proof that the entire fucking retarded concept is true despite it's abject failure for two decades to produce one accurate model or prediction.
>>
>>71103553
>There are only 2 scientists that can understand a certain problem, they disagree on the cause, therefore there is no truth until there is a 3rd scientists.
Get a clue and get your own opinions, wanting to outsource all your beliefs is a weakness waiting to be exploited.
>>
>>71106739
>they own you for life
They own you until your contract ends. Once your contract is up, if you don't re-enlist they no longer own you.

Source: I've had three family members join the military and come back, none of them have any connection to the military beyond their service record now.
>>
>>71107159
But did he publish any actual papers in a scientific journal where it could be reviewed by his peers?

The old school paperback version of clickbait doesn't count.
>>
>>71107229
>>71106399
"consensus"
>>
*flip to a different channel*

"Can you believe the neighbors, James?? They actually denied Evolution, right at the dinner table!! I should call the Global Science Dept and report them right now!"

"Wait Candace, don't report them just yet. We should try to convince them of the error of their ways. After all, they did make dinner for us. Let's try to educate them first."

"...alright, but if those dumb crackers don't stop being uneducated then I'm reporting them first thing! I want that reward!"
>>
>>71107287
>doomsday prediction

confirmed for not even understanding the theory
>>
>>71107338
He's still at Stanford and is now head of the Population Science dept, I suspect so. I was at Stanford, it's not a rest home for the unpublished.
>>
>>71107213
>Do said costs include luxuries like iphones with unlimited call, text, and internet? How about satellite TV? High speed broadband internet?

The internet should be included as a basic utility, as you need it for proper education and employment. A basic landline or flip phone should also be affordable for those on minimum wage, as they are required for business communication.

Your grandparents and parents were fine because I'm right: the minimum wage USED to fucking be in line with the cost of living, now it's all fucked. You're a god damn idiot.
>>
>>71107151
Solar energy, hah, that's a pipe dream.

While these sandjews brag about their solar panels they're extracting billions of tons of oil and sending them over to the West
>>
>>71105314
Holy shit, I can't understand how someone can be so retarded.
>>
File: obama.jpg (95 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
95 KB, 600x600
>>71104701
it is how this works. you should google a guy named Bernaise. he was responsible for gathering up doctors to promote the health benefits of tobacco for women, and let's not forget how Shell paid those scientists to debunk how fossil fuel was contributing to climate change.

Big pharmaceutical companies pay doctors in dinners and trips so that they can push the new pill that will "cure you". Not all medicine is bad, but we're on over medicated society based in part to Money and it's influence on scientists/doctors.
>>
>>71107320
I know burger bro, I'm the one he was responding to. Honestly, joining the military in a noncombat role has zero downsides unless you're a pussy who can't tolerate a structured schedule or too many push ups.
>>
*flips to different channel*

"Hahahahaha and then he says to me, get this he says to me, 'I don't believe in Evolution Jane. I think it's a Jewish lie intended to destroy White society.' HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"SHEEEEEIIIITTTT hahahaa dat's too funny Jane!! Hawwww hawww hawwww!!"

"Yes I laughed right in his racist face and as soon as he left, I reported him to the Global Science Dept as a racist and a science denier. Within minutes a government van was tailing him."

"Good, serves dat white boi right."
>>
>>71107428
Then I'd be interested in reading any work he's done on the subject in a more professional, technical medium that explains his findings and how it supports his conclusions.
>>
>>71107230
You don't get the 15 minimum because its a shit job, you get it because that's what it fucking takes to survive at this day and age. I think it should be representative of the place you live. Southern CA should have a minimum of about 20 bucks (or something similar, 15 is too low for most of CA). But bum fuck middle of nowhere should probably be lower.
>>
>>71107568
Which is why a federal minimum wage is a bad idea.
>>
>>71103553
problem with global warming is even if it is real, and I assume it is, people on the left offer no solutions beyond taking people's money and dumping it into inefficient alternatives, and that's just for western countries
in order to make any significant impact you'd have to get the whole world on board, good fucking luck convincing China to give up oil when the alternative is to literally put them back into the bronze age. I think they'll take the convenience of a dirty but cheap and efficient energy source over -maybe- preventing the global temperature rising a few degrees over the next few decades
>>
>>71107389
I wish this was the world we lived in.
>>
File: 1457174808305.jpg (47 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1457174808305.jpg
47 KB, 680x680
>>71106076
>this image exists
>>
>>71107536
You are a leaf, joining in the US is a lot more dicey. If we get some retarded manlet president (like say, another bush) who wants to shit all over other countries, you're fucked and have to probably go into combat.
>>
File: 1459195973480.jpg (51 KB, 430x810) Image search: [Google]
1459195973480.jpg
51 KB, 430x810
>>71107663
>TFW Radical Frogposting
>>
*flips to a different channel*

Today on the History Channel, we'll be exploring who the real Europeans were and where they actually came from. New Scientific™ data has emerged proving what you thought about Europe is totally wrong!"

"Oh Gwen, thou art truly a fair maiden. Indeed, thy hair is as sheep's wool and black as raven's feather. Thy eyes are brown and thy lips are like clouds. I, Arthur, King of the Britons, desire to marry thee!"

*they kiss*
>>
>>71103553
It's not actually 98%. I'm a conservative and I don't believe evolution is a lie. Your entire post is over.
>>
A question that gets missed with climate change is "As opposed to what?". Warmer temperatures are generally good for humans, what if we entered a cooling stage?

The climate of the earth is always changing and humans have adapted to these changes.

I feel "global warming" is overplayed alarmism that takes away from legitimate environmental issues.
>>
>>71107627
Oh I completely agree with you, it should be REQUIRED that all states develop their own minimum wage. The ones that try to steal labor from the working class will quickly be toppled or abandoned.
>>
>>71104978
nice bant
>>
File: 1459191850536.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459191850536.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>71107726
Honestly, I considered a combat position (Combat Engineer) for a long time, but it doesn't make sense with what I've been going to school for.

>Implying I wouldn't enjoy shooting rag-heads in return for good pay and national notoriety.

If I'm better trained to provide a military base with a reliable drinking source then so be it

>WFE techs are the first to enter combat zones with unknown chemicals

I still have my chance at glory, but with weedman turning my country into a fucking joke it's only a dream for now
>>
File: black-pope.jpg (26 KB, 635x435) Image search: [Google]
black-pope.jpg
26 KB, 635x435
*flips to a different channel*

"Welcome back to NBC, we have breaking news from the Vatican. Several White Christian terrorists have been captured trying to flee authorities in Vatican City and are due to be sentenced and executed any minute. We go there now with our reporter Shaniqua Taniqua Jackson. Shaniqua, what's the atmosphere like there?"

"Can't talk yet Shlomo, da Pope 'bout to speak!"

*cuts to the Pope*

"My chillun, today Gawd has helped us yet again. We have captured several evil satanic white people who wanted to corrupt our tolerant and christ-like society with their hatred. They pervert the Bible and are simple-minded, and can contribute nothing to us. They only hold us back. So we will be executing them right away. Wheel out the guillotines!"
>>
>>71107978
please keep going
>>
>>71103948
LMAO
10/10
>this is some people here really think
>>
File: 1437818759594.jpg (832 KB, 1110x1600) Image search: [Google]
1437818759594.jpg
832 KB, 1110x1600
>>71104294
>Not home schooling your kids
>>
If the communists have their way, the developed nations will be taxed and regulated to India-tier status while they will still be floating around on their mega-yachts and flying in private jets.
>>
File: black-pope.jpg (70 KB, 635x435) Image search: [Google]
black-pope.jpg
70 KB, 635x435
>>71107978
*4 people total are dragged out into the arena, 1 little girl and a teenage boy, and an adult woman and man. Probably a family. The little girl is crying and has blood on the bottom and front of her dress. One of the black thugs kicks her in the face.*

"SHUT THE FUK UP WITE BITCH!"

*They are tied to posts in the middle of the arena and the Pope approaches them.*

"Because I am such a holy and righteous man, and the true Vicar of Christ, I am willing to give you one last chance to recant of your ways and accept Evolution and Jewish Supremacy as real. Admit that you are just an animal and that's all you'll ever be!"

*They all remain quiet, except the teenage boy who is visibly shaking. Suddenly he blurts out 'ok ok I admit it!! Evolution is real!!' The others hang their heads, except for the little girl who looks over and screams 'Jason no!! You can't deny Christ or you'll go to Hell!!'

*Before she can say anything else though, a black guard kills her with the butt of his gun, beating her brutally until her head is a broken egg shell. The audience goes nuts, screaming and cheering. Jason is immediately freed from his ropes and allowed to stand next to the guards, but is forced to watch what will happen next.*
>>
Evolutionosm is racist. Your saing blacks come from the chimps? You facking racist subhuman pieece of shiet. Check your white privelage.
>>
Well, they're not entirely wrong about "global warming".

We're currently in the warming phase of the planet's temperature cycle.
>>
>>71103553
wrong
you got the 98% figure from a study of papers mentioning climate change
it's been proven to be extremely shoddy work
>>
>>71104404
your child will end up being like you rather than like someone else
>>
>>71103553

You mean like the way libfucks deny race and intelligence? I don't understand how a party could just refuse to face the facts either.
>>
>>71104780
How did Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens breed if different species can't breed?

Africans, Europeans and Asians are different subspecies though Europeans and Asians also have some Neanderthal (and especially in the case of Asians) other hominid admixture.

In any other species our distinct exterior morphology alone would warrant being classified as different subspecies, let alone the other biological distinctions such as IQ, brain size, hormonal levels, brain morphology, ect between these groups.
>>
Mule - offspring of donkey and horse (2 different species)

>but yes different species cant breed lol
>go back to school boy
>>
>>71108452
I agree, OP is racist
>>
>>71109479
There's no place in the world for this kind of hate in [current year]. Come on!
>>
Global warming is caused by niggers burning tires on each others necks
The production of batteries for electric cars is a close second
>>
>Conservatism (or conservativism) is any political philosophy that favours tradition (in the sense of various religious, cultural, or nationally-defined beliefs and customs) in the face of external forces for change, and is critical of proposals for radical social change.

Conservatism has nothing in common with accepting scientific facts. This thread is hardcore red herring.
>>
>>71106987
>You whine a lot about poor niggers stealing shit, ever wonder why?

There is no statistical correlation between crime rates and poverty. The 10 poorest counties are mostly white Appalachia and their crime rate is 56.6% below the national average.
>>
>>71111387
>There is no statistical correlation between crime rates and poverty.
Baseless assumptions. http://cjr.sagepub.com/content/18/2/182.short
>>
We are poor but we got low crime rate.

[spoiler] We steal all shit in Germany. [/spoiler]
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.