[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about the death penalty? http://m.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 1484x1036) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 1484x1036
What do you think about the death penalty? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkbI4EcOs9U
>>
I'm fine with it.
>>
Should cost less and be expanded to include other crimes. Would prefer hangings since rope is cheap.
>>
>>71102934
In my personal opinion if you murder anyone, and there's 100% proof you did like a photo or video of you doing it and it wasn't in self defense you should be put to death
>>
WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT
>>
Waste of time. They should bring back slave labor for these people.
>>
>>71102934
B'ANG M'Y ASS
A
N
G'
M
'Y
A
S
S'

smack my bitch up

yo

smack my dick up

*CUMS*
>>
need to bring that shit back cause its cool and only pussies dont like it
>>
>>71103350
The death penalty is a waste of time indeed. It even encourages the population to solve their issues with violence, because the state does it too.
Also, slave labour takes away work from people who need the income.
A better solution is probably rehabilitation, but proper rehabilitation. But most criminals probably kill themselves in the end anyhow.
>>
Firing squads and hangings should make a comeback to send a message and save money. Lethal injection should be done away with. Guillotines for politicians on the courthouse steps and should always be standing. Elected officials convicted of abuses of office should be killed.

If there is 100% proof of guilt(trustworthy eyewitness, photographic proof, etc.), executions should be carried out at dawn the day after conviction.

If someone is killed while committing a violent crime, the person who killed them should not have to pay any taxes for a year.

If you are guilty of murder or rape, you should be put on an island with others of similar guilt and the logical outcome livestreamed for all to view. Straight up hunger games gladiatorial bloodsport culling pay-per-view. No supply drops and no awareness of the outside world. Pure survival of the fittest.

I would be a brutal King, but my people would be safe and entertained.
>>
>>71102934
It should be brought back in full force and be made a public spectacle

The first that will be put under the guillotines will be the scumfuck lawyers that made this an issue in the first place
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.