[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you be upset about someone else's genitals and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1388896496598.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1388896496598.gif
992 KB, 389x259
Why would you be upset about someone else's genitals and what they do with them? If you're actually angry about transgender or gay people, you're a fucking retarded busy body.
>>
But I don't care about what they do with their genitals. I do care about how they act in public though. When a person acts like a fag they're annoying. If they don't act like a fag then they're not annoying. And then i wouldn't even know they're a fag.

Just like college bros that talk about fucking pussy in public. Also annoying fags.
>>
>>71102582
Nah, I just don't want to enable mental illness.
>>
>>71102765
>It's mental illness because of muh feels
>>
I couldn't care less if someone wants to cuts off their dick. I do care that that transgender people want to cost establishments money for bathrooms and special treatment because they want to follow trends and be a special snowflake and grow out of it in a few years.
>>
File: tiredhank.jpg (26 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
tiredhank.jpg
26 KB, 500x492
>>71102582
Not angry, just unwilling to pretend it's normal
>>
>>71102968
>Trend
You realize being transgender isn't a new thing, right?
>cost establishments money for bathrooms
They don't. They want to use the bathroom appropriate for their gender.
>>
>>71102895
Well also because they all commit suicide which is kinda telling
>>
>>71103115
No they don't. They want to use the bathroom that gets them the most attention.
>>
>>71104001
They commit suicide on mass because they live in a society full of people like you who discrimiate against and bully them.
>>
>>71102582
I'm not angry. I'm just happier when people not of my gender and sexual orientation are being oppressed.
>>
>>71102582
/pol/ loves traps dude are you insane ? our representative is fucking Milo. there are no homophobic people in here.
>>
>>71102582

i don't want them corrupting the youth because of social politics
>>
>>71104126
Then I guess they should grow back the dick they just cut off and harden the fuck up.
>>
>>71102582
>upset
that is a strong word my friend.
I just hope they kill themselves because they are wrong in every way.

>female penis
>same sex
It does not matter if they want to fuck or cut themselves, do it in their own private space.
Don't do it in pubic.
Don't show the children what you are.
Keep your sexual fetish to yourself.

Just don't ask for me for more privileges.
Just don't ask me to condone their actions.
>>
>>71105492
What. No /pol/ is a proudly homophobic board.
>>
>>71104126
No, they kill themselves because they are usually not mentally well adjusted. Be it from their hormones acting up, or being attention-seeking faggots. Hell, even the one tranny in my circle of friends knows that.
>>
>>71105674
Only towards homosexuals we aren't attracted to.
>>
>>71102582
Gays, trans, et cetera... Don't bother me in the slightest.

It could even be argued from a positive eugenics point of view that letting gays and trans live the life that is most fulfilling to them is actually good for the gene pool. Compared to them having to pretend that they are straight, get married and have kids.
>>
>>71103115
>They want to use the bathroom appropriate for their imagination

FTFY
>>
Yeah the right wing totally loses my support when they go full-prude retarded. I support homos because it means less competition for me.
>>
>>71108097
Less competition? For what, dipshit?
>>
>>71108129
For straight women. Every male that is in the closet but goes through the motions removes a straight female from the marketplace. The more males that are gay, the more straight women there are for me. This isn't that complicated and maybe if you had made it through high school you'd see that. Are you fucking retarded or something? Here's a hitler gif for you to fap to, moron.
>>
>>71108129
I would assume he is talking about pussy?
>>
There was a news article about how a transgender prisoner in the LA County Jail wanted the county to pay for a sex change operation while they were incarcerated. Fuck that, taxpayer money so some criminal can feel more comfortable while being a faggot in jail.
>>
File: 1408325483215.jpg (126 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
1408325483215.jpg
126 KB, 640x469
>>71102582
Because one's genitals are as much of part of their whole being as any other part of them?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.