[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liabilities of White Privilege - How White Privilege Hurts White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: whiteman.jpg (103 KB, 695x773) Image search: [Google]
whiteman.jpg
103 KB, 695x773
I am a white woman who has been married to a Black man for 27 years. We have two sons. I have looked deeper into my knapsack. In addition to the seemingly endless list of advantages and benefits of white privilege are all the harmful disadvantages that white privilege empties onto me as a white person. These disadvantages are the unearned liabilities of white privilege. Unearned liabilities are the societal and cultural disadvantages that put white people in a state of blurred reality, separateness, and internal damage which in turn affects all the rest of humanity. I am ready to dive deeper into the concept of white privilege and examine it for the harm it does to the people who have it, and enable white people to see it is something we need to work against.

https://myhumanity.live/2016/01/02/liabilities-of-white-privilege-how-white-privilege-hurts-white-people/
>>
Some Liabilities of White Privilege –How White Privilege Hurts White People

White privilege racializes us to believe we are superior
White privilege tells us we are entitled and deserving
White privilege makes us believe things that are not real
White privilege allows us to deny things that are real
White privilege allows us to deny peoples lived reality
White privilege restricts us from really understanding the world of which we believe we are an exceptional part
White privilege tricks us into thinking the playing field is level
White privilege justifies us living in a false reality
White privilege hinders our ability to feel compassion and empathy for all humans
White privilege limits our ability to create equity
White privilege limits our ability to ask the question…. why?
White privilege restricts our ability to see and be comfortable with all of humanity
White privilege limits our ability to understand parts of our own identity
White privilege keeps us from seeing human differences as an amazing gift
White privilege closes us off from seeing people who are different as equally human
White privilege limits us in choosing the truest friend and true love
White privilege limits our awareness of how people really feel or what they think
White privilege deceives us into seeing beauty in only some places
White privilege limits our ability to have a true connection to many people of color
White privilege controls our judgment
White privilege allows us to rationalize injustice
White privilege stops us from working to create change in systems that are unjust and inequitable
White privilege has confined us to communities who are also hurting from all these same things
White privilege expects to have the same effect on white children
>>
>>71102518
>I am a woman
You know the rules bitch.
>>
>>71102518
Nah, I just don't care about anyone but white people anymore, you can take your failed multiculturalism and move to an all black neighborhood and see how long your high minded ideals last.
>>
File: 1456997395788.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456997395788.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>71102570
>>
>>71102687
Time stamp.
>>
Basically white people are not retarded and don't commit crime, so that somehow translates to us having some kind of imaginary privilege.

When are leftists going to start talking about Asian privilege? I can apply the same talking points they brought up to Asians.
>>
>>71102518
i live in oakland, california. in the year i've been at my present location, there have been four murders and two rapes within eyeshot of my house, all perpetrated by black men against white people. to say nothing of the dozens of muggings. we've seen security cam pictures, and these crimes are being committed by the same four people, over and over again, with no consequences.

who's privileged, here?
>>
File: 1414289524762.jpg (79 KB, 650x990) Image search: [Google]
1414289524762.jpg
79 KB, 650x990
>>71102518
>>
>>71102756
It's not proof, otherwise.
>>
File: 1459682090819.jpg (93 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1459682090819.jpg
93 KB, 750x1334
Hey, don't I know you OP? You sent me this pic.
>>
>>71102518
>That image
Racial profiling is a result of statistical evidence, like that info graph I'm sure you've all seen by now. It's not unfair, it's just betting on the best odds.
>>
Is that Eli Manning?
>>
File: South-Africa.jpg (72 KB, 707x243) Image search: [Google]
South-Africa.jpg
72 KB, 707x243
>>71102518
White privilege? Tell that to the niggers who kill whites without remorse, like in South Africa.

Muh equality...
>>
>>71102518

>White

Is that guy even white? Looks like a dirty magyar to me
>>
>>71102518
>"and you don't even know you're doing it"
yes of course, whether you even realize it or not you are racial profiling 100% of the time because you are white so you are racist, and we need to start treating white men badly before racism gets any worse
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.