[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is what spics put on their newspapers In case anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>this is what spics put on their newspapers
In case anyone didn't know it literally translates to "fuck your mother"
>>
>>71101996
Yeah, but liberals are too retarded to know that.
>Interact with spics on a regular basis you start learning what they are saying.
>>
File: 1460233341925.png (306 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1460233341925.png
306 KB, 500x504
>>71101996
>Mexican literates
>>
You American faggots don't know shit.

Newspapers are incredibly vulgar here, only severed heads and mutilated bodies make it to the headlines.

No one here gives a fuck about trump or your election. It's your media that keeps trying to make us look like we are all libtards.
>>
>>71101996
all news papers are printed sideways in mexico? Fascinating
>>
>>71101996
That's the equivalent of a tabloid here. Not what I would call good journalism.
>>
No wonder the Mexicucks want to invade America, their newspapers are retarded and publish their articles 90 deg off
>>
I like trump
Mexicans are too crude and tend to swear. I can understand why you hate them not to mention their food makes my anus bleed and that they are all loud and make trouble when they are drunk
>>
>>71103419

Shouldn't you be fucking up someons Dota match you irrevant nigger?
>>
>>71101996
your point being?
>>
>>71103536
See?
You are not even human beaner
If not for the fact that you live next to the burgers you would be africa-tier
>>
>>71103419
go eat a guinea pig you dirt-person
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.