[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this Jewish propaganda, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x168
Is this Jewish propaganda, /pol/?
>>
>>71101890
What isn't nowadays?
>>
Given the retroactive changes Disney is pulling yes it is or will be soon
>>
look at the director of the film and the company that owns Star Wars franchise then decide
>>
>>71102002
What retroactive changes would that be?
>>
The Empire was basically the Third Reich, so yes.
>>
>>71101890

It used to just be a Sci fi movie for nerds.

Now it's been turned into shit in order to appeal to other demographics, while completely ignoring the original fans of the series, leaving in only easter eggs to try and give them some sense of nostalgia.
>>
File: sana-solo.jpg (294 KB, 900x1391) Image search: [Google]
sana-solo.jpg
294 KB, 900x1391
>>71102072
>>
>>71102076
>The Empire was basically the Third Reich, so yes.

Or the British Empire. They oppressed India, so we can make them villains.
>>
Who's ready for the gay interracial relationship next movie.

Seems like the first new movie was just SJW-lite. Now that they've eased audiences in, they're going to go into full tumblr mode for the next one.
>>
>>71101890

first 3 are good

prequels are hilariously bad

new trilogy is cynic hollywood cashgrab stuffed with liberal propaganda
>>
>>71102257
>soldiers are called stormtroopers; a direct reference to Germany
>officers look just like WW2-era German officers
>behaves like the Hollywood/Spielberg version of NS Germany
>>
>>71102556
>Who's ready for the gay interracial relationship next movie.

Its actually gonna be a fat asian social justice cunt going for the ape. Asians need to be blacked now that they are successful
>>
>>71102556
Why does it matter if they're gay, seriously?

It's not like they can make a mix-race, so fuck it.
>>
My Sifu reminds me of yoda.
i miss my Sifu. T_T
>>
>>71102798
Because homosexuality is degenerate and abnormal
>>
>>71101890
New one - yes ofc
Grill pawa check
Ongo bongo check
White evil man check
>>
>>71102736
You realize Asians will never get blacked as the Chinese are the biggest jews in the world that they make the jews look like goyim
>>
>>71102876
How is it abnormal or degenerate?
>>
>>71102170
what the fuck is that from cause now I wanna read it.
>>
>>71102932
Chinese are already fucking niggers because they lack women

>>71102947
Bait someone else

>>71102984
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_4:_Skywalker_Strikes,_Part_IV
>>
>>71103151
Thank you Germany.
>>
>>71103151
Why can't you answer that though? How is it degenerate or abnormal?
>>
>>71101890
So are ant pics a thing these days?
>>
>>71102170
Eh, comics aren't canon anyway and there was much worse in the old EU.
>>
File: 1442131848296.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1442131848296.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>>71102736
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 1020x574
>>71105447
There's much worse in the current EU if you know what I mean
>>
>>71101890
I don't know really, usually when I watch a film with Hollywood's political diarrhea I'll notice it and it'll bother me ((zootopia)), however, I just don't get that from the stars wara franchise.
>but they had a nigger play one of the main roles!1!!1
I don't see anything wrong with that provided they play the role well which I thought they did.
>>
>>71105698
>all white men are evil
>all brave, intelligent freedom fighters are black, leaders are women of color, heroes are white females supported by black and brown men
>don't forget to kill all whites before this happens!
>>
>>71105818
Literally the most paranoid delusional post I've ever seen
>>
>>71103971
This is the worst bait I have ever seen
>>
>>71106078
I don't see how it's "baiting" to explain why you think homosexuality is abnormal or degenerate when it's neither of those things. Take your Bronze Age morality back to the Bronze Age where it made twisted sense. There are actual things to be concerned about going on in the world besides where men are putting their dicks in conseual adult relationships
>>
>>71105447
>Eh, comics aren't canon anyway and there was much worse in the old EU.

++comics published after the canon shift ARE the new canon
>>
>>71101890
>that feel when the meta shifts and you go from top 20 to top 100 overnight

I just want droid teams to be viable again
>>
>>71106291
They don't want to explain because they are retarded and have no real arguments. Gay people are like the smallest problem in your society, if any given that they are not promiscuous.
>>
>>71101890
The new one? Absolutely. The first one didn't have a single featured black person in it, though. Then they added Lando in the second one. The prequels are garbage-tier, but not necessarily Jewish propaganda. They even have that Jewish stereotype merchant.
>>
>>71105447
This is the new canon though and there will be a standalone Han Solo Movie where she will most likely be a part of now that theyve created her
>>
>>71103971
>Why can't you answer that though? How is it degenerate or abnormal?

I let one of my favorite burgers explain it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayhELTzYETI
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.