[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trailer Parks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 750x563
Has anyone on /pol/ ever lived in one?
Are they a shitty place to live?
I'm going to college in Louisiana and they look to be the cheapest option
>>
It's not bad, just avoid the first 3 people trying to be friends they're the troublemakers.
>>
>>71101994
This. There's always a few that come to see who's the new face to get any good gossip. Always. Fucking. Fat women.

Mostly white. Usually a lot of drugs but rarely the violence that goes with it.
>>
>>71101654
trailer parks are great anon. No joke. Shit its funny.
>>
Avoid the bottle kids and youll be fine
>>
>>71101654
I grew up in one and come back for a month or so a year(like right now). The park used to be nice, now there's too many niggers.
>>
>>71102225

Kek
>>
File: 1410238285281.png (93 KB, 425x247) Image search: [Google]
1410238285281.png
93 KB, 425x247
>>71101654
Rented one instead of an apartment for a few years. Got to see two fully grown men fight over steak, aside from that though we had virtually no crime since everyone including the dog was armed.
>>
File: IMG_1873.jpg (114 KB, 400x612) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1873.jpg
114 KB, 400x612
I think it'd be a fun opportunity lol. Probably some nice white women who aren't stuck up and won't demand the latest new phone and car and clothing but instead just want to lie in the back of your pickup truck and cuddle under the stars. Maybe that's just my deluded fantasy but fuck me I can dream can't I? Oh well.
>>
I live in one jot bad. Comfy and cheap.
>>
>>71102225
this
>>
>>71101654

Who is that SEMEN DEMON?
>>
Never lived in any but had friends in them. Didn't seem too bad, just get to know your neighbors.

What part of Louisiana? I know a lot of people at SELU.
>>
>>71102315
>Got to see two fully grown men fight over steak

For some reason, anon, I can't stop laughing over this. Please tell me it was filet mignon at least.
>>
File: Cool_as_Ice_poster.jpg (58 KB, 328x500) Image search: [Google]
Cool_as_Ice_poster.jpg
58 KB, 328x500
>>71101654
it may be short but this thread is now the most interesting on /pol/

so much direct experience of trailer parks. i had no idear.
>>
I've only lived close to them, not in one. The ones feeding all of the (over two dozen) alley cats and the ones that would make obscene gestures at me or call out nasty shit were obnoxious, but they never did anything violent. I was a bit nervous when this lady and her family sat right outside her door and stared at me lifting furniture into the house for an hour, but I never had a break in or anything. Neighborhood looked like shit, but it was cheap and my landlord did a fucking awesome job with my house's remodeling, so that was fine. The kids were a menace, though. They were usually skipping school and running around the area shooting like airsoft or bb guns or something. My mail went missing multiple times and I had tire tracks all through the new grass on my lawn (landlord was PISSED) on a couple occasions. Because I was renting, the only monetary damages I ever had personally was the mail that went missing. I just started making a point to be around when amazon dropped my shit off. Otherwise, no major issues and a lot of the community did actually seem pretty nice.
>>
>>71102096
Pretty accurate description right here. Careful of whites with niggerish tendencies though. The person you share a beer with one day can easily be the person stealing your lawnmower for pills the next. Avoid anyone with a life story that starts with "...and then I fucked up my back." That's trailer talk for "I have an insane problem with painkillers and heroin."
>>
File: happtitre.png (12 KB, 244x246) Image search: [Google]
happtitre.png
12 KB, 244x246
>>71102315
>since everyone including the dog was armed.

Annex us please, murrica.
>>
>>71101654
trailers are awesome if you are on your own land. fuck a park
>>
Trailer parks are shit but trailers are okay, at least until there's a bad storm.
>>
>>71102678
>Never had a break in or anything
>Had to watch my mail so kids wouldnt steal it

Pick one.
>>
>>71102760
I'd rather a small RV or Microbus
>>
>>71102825
I don't really consider missing mail a break in. A $20 electronic thing off of amazon is easy to replace. If they got in the house and took a couch, TV, PC, or anything expensive I would have been more upset. You're a fool if you don't keep your doors locked, even in a nice neighborhood, though.
>>
Never understood the trailer park meme. There are good ones and bad ones. It's better than an any apartment.

Upside:
>Cheaper than an apartment
>More privacy
>Own driveway laundry and yard

Downside:
>Stigma
>Cold as fuck in the winter and high heating costs

Protip: Don't move into one with lax requirments like allowing felons or sex offenders
>>
>>71102825
Like another anon said, people are armed in trailer parks so break ins are rare.
But because of that anything else not nailed down can and will be stolen by the fat hog welfare kids, pill junkies, and meth heads.
>>
Lived in one almost my entire life. It's quite easy to tell which are shit-tier, crackhead nigger filled hellholes, and which are mostly white just by looking at how run down the place is. Some trailer parks are actually kind of nice.
>>
>>71102991
how is it cheaper? don't you have to buy the trailer?
>>
Trailer trash collage student. Sounds like a promising start.. Good luck Op.
>>
Listen... Heres the real deal because most people here are probably full of shit.

Ive lived in El Monte CA, Aouth Fontana,, East Los Angeles, and many trailer parks in The High Desert.

Trailer Parks are fine and dandy as long as you keep to yourself. But make no mistake, if you fuck with anyone AT ALL you will have some cousin kicking your door in at 3AM with a sawed off shotgun and out of his mind on amphetamines.
On the other hand in nigger and beaner neighborhoods you might just get jumped and hit hit in the head with a brick just because they have nothing better to do and they're bored.

Even trailer park shithole white neighborhoods are okay to live in as long as you dont cause any problems. Meth addicted crazy people they may be, but they keep to themselves and expect you to do the same. Meanwhile nigger neighborhoods might just give you the Reginald Denny treatment at random.
>>
>>71103073
Yea but once you buy it all you pay is the lot rent. I have a nice double that I bought for 8 grand. 1700 square feet and I pay 400 a month. Nice park too. Looks like a suburb just with modulars.
>>
>>71103205
>Somalia
Why are you on this website?
>>
>>71103073
Most parks you have rent for the lot and the trailer itself. It's still cheaper than most apartments. If you own the trailer you just pay rent on the lot. It's not bad if you take care of the trailer itself by making sure it stays dry underneath. 90% of trailers get rotten floors because people don't pay attention to dampness and mold underneath. It pays to put in moisture barriers.
>>
>>71101654
Ivee been living in an RV for about a year. Haven't seen any niggers, but there are a lot of white trash and spics. Most of them are cool though.
>>
>>71102325
They just wanna fuck anon. Farmers daughters might go for the cuddling.
>>
>>71103073
Trailers are cheap. I got mine for $30k brand new 2015, and I'm paying $300 a month for it. It's actually costing about the same as a cheap apartment, but once it's paid off, it will halve the cost.
>>
>>71101654
I grew up with white trash and many of my friends were in trailer parks.

Like many people are saying, the shit is hilarious. It is legitimately like "Trailer Park Boys". I just watch that show and say "Yep, done that" all the time.

It's also kinda depressing. Definitely wouldn't raise a kid there, as there are MANY terrible people who live in trailer parks.
>>
Lived in several during my youth also in louisiana.
One in port allen was the most corrupt with the landlord being a total faggot about everything.
Baton rouge was in the worst shape with people living in trailers literally falling apart.
Fucking natalbany though had the absolute worst, there were literal inbred fuckers that blew up their sheds with meth labs. Shit would get stolen constantly, our car got the windows smashed and everyone was half retarded due to being daddy uncles.
There was an "ok" one in port allen but it got torn down about 10 years ago iirc.

All of them were filled to the brim with trashy drug addled whores and deadbeats.
>>
>>71102678
Mail theft is more severe than you think, as they can get a lot of info to use for identity theft. Good thing nothing came of it tho.
>>
>>71102694
Your country has internet in the desert?
>>
>>71102681
Lol true. My neighbor is a pretty nice guy, but he's had arm surgery or some shit and has been hopped up on painkillers. And he doesn't work. Then again, neither do I lol. He has a tweaker girlfriend and fixes cars in his driveway, but he lets me borrow tools all the time, so I can deal with his tweaker buddies coming in and out all the time and his girlfriend screaming for no apparent reason.
>>
>>71103298
most people living in trailer parks dont own the trailer anon they are just renting it like you would an apartment
>>
>>71101654
come play /risk/ you degenerates

>>>>>71102132
>>
>>71101654
Make air you check the place out. If it looks clean or there's a lot of tailored trailers then it's alright to live. If it looks sketchy as fuck and if you see a lot of strays, run
>>
>>71103574
Anon, that's because you lived in Louisiana.
>>
>>71103205
Tell your friends North Dakota is the only state to move to. Or Germany would be best.
>>
>>71103232
I've lived in trailer parks and niggertowns, you're sort of on the mark. I honestly had far more issues with theft in trailer parks than I did renting niggertown apartments.
However you certainly need more situational awareness in a hood, nogs automatically assume white people spit money and shit cigarettes, so they will attack if your guard is down.
Some niggertowns are pretty decent if gentrification is going on. If you get shitty hood niggers for neighbors they seldom last longer than six months before a yuppie house flipper gets spooked and has them arrested.
>>
>>71103737
Around here you won't qualify for a lease unless you own it.
>>
>>71103821
Alot of louisiana isnt nearly as bad as the rest of the country thinks. Just gotta find the small towns that have little to no niggers/white trash yet. I live on the Denahm Springs/Watson border and the worst we get is the occasional redneck going to walmart on his way back from work in my area. Theres exactly 1 black family in my neighborhood and they arent niggers. I live in some little suburbia place though and I hate being able to hear my neighbors doors close.
>>
>>71103516
So in 8 years you will have your "brand new" trailer ?

My plans in 8 years are to build new house on my land (several acres, including small forest near the mountain, 30 min away from the city) and rise my family there.
>>
>>71102096
>Mostly white. Usually a lot of drugs but rarely the violence that goes with it.

Sounds good to me.
>>
>>71103516
Should have gone for the 35 year mortgage
>>
>>71104066
Cool. I don't like being stuck in one place and don't need any more space than I have in my RV. If I decide I want to move up north for the summer, I just hitch the fucker up and move. And I never have to pack of unpack.
>>
Tailors are sometimes free.
>>
If I had to live in a trailer park I'd probably blow my head off. This thread makes me want to start taking school more seriously.
>>
>>71104196
I can't stay in one spot for more than a year without getting bored, why would I tie myself down with a house? If I bought a house, not only would I be paying for it for longer, but with the property taxes and utilities, it would end up costing the same in upkeep as a trailer. Not to mention, if I want to move, I'd have to rent or sell it, and that's a pain in the dick. I know from experience.
>>
>>71104276
Lol, trailer parks are cool
>>
File: 1453939812494.jpg (13 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1453939812494.jpg
13 KB, 210x240
They're mainly 4 types of trailer parks, the nigger ones, the Hispanic ones, the white trash ones, and the one you want to shoot for, the ones what are basically like suburban neighborhoods with mainly older people, middle aged people, military, etc living in them.

The two you want to shoot for if you're white, some of the better trashier white ones, or the ones which harbor a lot of elderly, average people, mainly living in double wides which look like small houses.

I've lived in a few, and honestly as long as you do not go to stereotype tier minority parks you should be find and generally not have problems with people.

And trust me you will know just by the condition of the park if it is shit or not, if it doesn't look like an average neighborhood with well maintained lawn, streets, etc, it is probably shit.

Also if the people in a trailer park look like they do drugs and/or drink a lot, they probably do.

Also, make sure the park isn't owned by minorities, that is a big thing also i've found out through the years.
>>
File: Ray.jpg (22 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Ray.jpg
22 KB, 512x384
>>71104312
Sorry i forgot the pic which ruined the reference
>>
>>71104276
>work your ass off
>buy nice home in white suburb
>obama forces in niggers via government housing
>nothing you can do about it
>>
>>71104276
Get that high school pussy while you can boy, it ain't nothing but fat bitches and meth sluts once you're in the trailer park!
>>
>>71104000
Do you live off of cane market?
>>
>>71104331
My trailer park is mainly double-wides, but me and mine 3 or 4 other people are in RVs. The manager is a spic woman who barely speaks English. I'm between cars, so I've been motorcycle-bound for about 6 months. This fucking lady came over and told me motorcycles aren't allowed. "Nobody told me that before I moved in". I literally just shrugged at her and said "Meh". Haven't seen her since.
>>
>>71101654
Some are just fine. Others are full of white trash drug addicts. Choose wisely.
>>
>>71104276
>Yet you wouldn't think twice about living in some commie block apartment with section 8 neighbors
>>
>>71103340
To give you a honest advice
>>71103822
North Dakota? I just did a little reading, are you trying to get me lynched whiteboi.
>>
>>71104510
Pretty much this.
>>
>>71104416
I guess I could just rent an apartment instead somewhere nice.
>>
File: sw-manufactured-home.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
sw-manufactured-home.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
The stigma surrounding living in a mobile home was created by Jews
>>
>>71104444
No but thats not far, Im in acadiana place inbetween walmart and lockhart
>>
>>71104510
Yeah I would.
>>
File: 1441646149576.png (82 KB, 191x192) Image search: [Google]
1441646149576.png
82 KB, 191x192
>>71104276
Most of these people are retards and have no clue what they're talking about, and i hate to break it to you bro, a lot of suburbs are full of human trash too.

If you want to truly live in a good place, find a neighborhood with the homeowners association.

Despite what /pol/ thinks, most of the people on here would no fare well in a uptight community like many of them think they want to live in, most of them are fucking littered with terrible stuck up people who will harshly judge you so much if you put up the wrong Halloween decoration, i shit you not i've lived in everything from shit nigger trailer parks to homeowners associated neighborhoods with a majority of the homes being 500k+, most /pol/tards belong in apartments or shitty suburbs trust me.

Or the woods like i choose in the end.
>>
>>71101654
its like sleeping in a house
>>
>>71102493
I'm going to be going to SELU actually so near there
There aren't many trailer parks where I'm at now
>>
>>71104601
Wow cant believe that a pol poster lives within miles of me.
>>
>>71104705
I was raised in a nice, safe, upper-middle class neighborhood and I only ever had to deal with my immediate neighbors who were just normal white families with good values and character.

Before I can afford something like that I'll just rent a nice apartment somewhere. Just gotta not be poor now when I graduate!
>>
File: 1423106955591.png (104 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1423106955591.png
104 KB, 320x287
>>71104480
Like i said make sure it isn't owned or managed by minorities.

The one i used to live in back in the day was sold to Indians (former owner was a right wing noticeably racist old man named Dennis), needless to say, the park quickly filled up with drugs and human trash less than a year and a half of it being sold. Literally knew one bitch who would break her toes to go to the ER and get percocets kek. Both of her daughters were sexually abused and both strictly burnt coal. That is just one of many stories..
>>
>>71104911
If you're poor and in school already, then you've already failed. Enjoy being poor for the rest of your life.
>>
>>71101654

It's a place to live. Stop being fucking faggots about everything.
>>
>>71104595
For real.

>married
>have a kid on the way
>own 6 acres
>own a home

zero debt, all done before I turn 30.

Manufactured homes are the future. Hell, they are even more environmentally friendly
>>
>>71104993
Shut up, fagit.
>>
>>71104974
Lol I like my park. The spic manager, like I said, half heartedly tried to give me shit one time in the 4 months I've been here. Worst parts about it are the fucking kids riding their bikes in the street all day, and the neighbors Chihuahuas barking. More stories, though!
>>
>>71101654

I lived in one while in college. Just keep to yourself and trust your gut feelings.

From my experience you will have a mix of whites and Mexicans/hispanics. Both are usually busy working and taking care of their families. Avoid single moms and groups of unaffiliated singles who live together (usually drug addicts or trash).
>>
>>71105105
>he fell for the college meme

Honestly dude, I'm poor without going to college. If I had went, I can't imagine how much poorer I'd be. Good thing I jumped into the Army long enough to get a GI Bill and get free government bucks while I'm in school when I feel like going.
>>
B-But I thought that only blacks could be poor.
W-What is all this crazy talk?
>>
Lived in rural North Carolina for a while for work when I was in my early 20s. Trailer park girls were the best sex I ever had. I know for a fact I got 4 of them pregnant. Every time the phone rings now and its a NC area code my heart skips a beat thinking they are coming for child support
>>
There is one right across the street from a high school and next to a church.

It looks pretty run down. Mostly Mexicans.

Went once because my friend was buying weed from someone. Of course he lived in a trailer with family or friends, but had a pair of shoes for every day.
>>
>>71105430
And if he's ever caught, he's pretty fucked for selling drugs a mile near a school
>>
>>71103693
there is internet in the deserts in our country, fuckwad.
>>
>>71105110
Kek i know all about the little kids riding bikes in the street, screaming loud as fuck so you can hear them through the thing ass walls/windows, etc.

But another story, there was this one Asian kid who was fresh off the boat from China with his mother (i shit you know i was in middle school at the time and i seen him at my bus stop one morning and asked questions). The kids fucking name was Pang, i shit you not, fucking Pang.

Anyways come to find out this kids new "stepdad" was a mixed beaner/hispanic with a severe alcohol problem and prior felonies, long story short ol' Pang found out what the United States was all about when ol' Bondo (that was his name kek) started beating the shit out of his mother who barely knew English (like i'm not joking i have no fucking clue on Earth how she managed to communicate enough with that Bondo character to convince him to move her and her Asian ass son from goddamn China to some shit trailer park in the US).

>>71105224
lel i used live in NC, what part did you live in?
>>
>>71105542
Western NC, up by Boone. Best time of my life and always think about going back. Went from a row home in Philly to a super nice rental house in the middle of the wilderness. Living in a rural area competely changed me. Went from kinda liberal city kid to riding dirt bikes and shooting cans with 22 pistols.
>>
>>71104974
Dean creek?
>>
>>71105542
More like how the hell did she even get to and in the US
>>
>>71102681
>>71102096

Damn. Some great insight right here.

I'll also add that there's a lot of jailbait in trailer parks. Unsupervised kids, parents don't seem to give a shit about where their daughters are or how late they stay out. Their parents might even approve of the relationship if the dude seems like he might be "going places".
>>
Lol.

I live in boone. Sup nc bros.

Go to sleep
>>
>>71105224
You're a piece of shit anon, creating fatherless children.
>>
I first thought of a few episodes of Roseanne and That 70s Show when seeing this thread
>>
>>71103298
you bought the trailer and still pay 400 a month?
>>
>>71106976
That's the rent for the space. Not the same Anon, but I pay $200 a month for my space.
>>
>>71102315
>Got to see two fully grown men fight over steak
Lol,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocQaoE7qIlQ
>>
>>71106976
Yea, it's a really nice neighborhood so I don't mind paying extra. It's still way cheaper than anything else.
>>
>>71106577
Listen anon, i'm only made of flesh and bone. Lets see you pull out when a smoking hot hillbilly girl wraps her legs around you and scream "cum inside me big daddy" lets see you put a stop to it
>>
>>71107542
Things that never happened.
>>
>>71107542
Did she also scream "/pol/ is always right!" while you were riding her anon?
>>
They are the kind of people who will steal your wallet and help you look for it

still, rent is cheap
>>
>>71107652
This was in the early 00s a little before 4chan was a thing so no pol didn't exist at this point
>>
>>71102681
I hate you anon.
But you are right.
I was the "I fucked up my back" guy but didnt have a dependency or pain medicine at all cause I could deal.
>Fucker next door finds out I got a bad back.
>Thinks I got pills.
>Breaks in one night while I am there "car is gone, gf took it to work, I was home, days off"
>Breaks in, gets a shotgun up his fucking nose.
>Anon come on you wont shoot me.
I might, you armed?
>No
If you are lying, I will shoot.
>OK I GOT A KNIFE!
get it out, slow, put it down.
>Cops come arrest him.
>As he is getting put away.
ASSHOLE I DONT EVEN HAVE PAIN PILLS!

I left shortly after, everybody started treating me like shit cause "you put muh baby in jail"
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.