[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't get free shit from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't get free shit from the government.
>>
>>71101341
damn, you're right

i am now a pidgeoncuck
>>
>>71101341
Because it's not free you mong
>>
>>71101559
>Because it's not free you mong

There shouldn't be any millionaires or billionaires. There should be a government cap to prevent people from obtaining over a million dollars. The rest should be redistributed though government.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>71101341
No, you Goy will be taxed more. Nothing is free for the goyim.
>>
>>71101656
>remove the incentive for being successful
>somehow everything will be better

kek
>>
>>71101656

>implying happiness is the most important attribute

being free from the nanny state is what you need. freedom is first, happiness is next

i'd rather be free and discontent than be a happy slave
>>
>>71101656
And now you don't have Walmart providing you with cheap goods made in China, so you have to pay 50% more at a local store because they can't buy in bulk like Walmart can. And now pharmaceutical companies don't exist because there's no reason for anyone to invest that kind of money or any way to obtain that kind of money in the first place to invest in medical R&D, so now we're back to smashing up plant leaves when someone gets sick. All those cheap fast food chains? They're gone too. Now the low cost option is a $20 meal at a local diner. Do you even understand how crippling this would be to our economy?
>>
>>71101810
The truth is you DIDN'T build it.

Everything in our society is a collective effort.

All humans are equal. that means nobody should be rich.
>>
>>71101559
Hypothetically, if people richer than me are paying for it, I'm OK with that.

Although I'm not sure it would be the case. Either they would leave or I would end up being the rich one paying for people poorer than me.
>>
File: mikkel_clair_nissen_manipulism.jpg (193 KB, 960x933) Image search: [Google]
mikkel_clair_nissen_manipulism.jpg
193 KB, 960x933
>>71101656
As for your retarded pic, pic related

You really should ignore anything Occupy Democrats post, they never fact check anything and they're almost always wrong.
>>
>>71101991
>And now you don't have Walmart providing you with cheap goods made in China,

>implying I shop at walmart
>implying this is a bad thing.
>>
>>71102044
Tell me how much of a collective effort Microsoft was. Bill Gates and his buddies screwed over IBM and made a killing off of it, not much of a collective effort there.

>muh roadz
>muh puhleez
Millionaires already pay for those pretty much by themselves. What you don't realize is that they pay for practically everything, your tax contributions account for practically nothing.
>>
File: 1448466939694.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1448466939694.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>71102044
Fuck you. I got mine.
>>
>>71101341

Because the government shouldn't have that much involvement in your life.

>>71101656

Then go live in another country, don't stay here. North Korea might be a good bet, it's communist and there are no millionaires there. Get the FUCK out.
>>
>>71102218
>Because the government shouldn't have that much involvement in your life.

Why? What reason do you have for holding this view?

>Then go live in another country, don't stay here.

This meme needs to die. I've lived here my whole life. As a tax paying American I have the RIGHT to advocate changing my government for the better.
>>
>>71102092
So where do you shop? Kroger? Gone. Target? Gone. Sears? Kohl's? Publix? Whole Foods? Gone, gone, gone, and gone. Dollar stores are gone too. What you're not getting is the price of goods would increase substantially for everyone. That means less money for you, in case you're too dumb to understand that by now.
>>
>>71102352

>Why? What reason do you have for holding this view?

A belief in the principles that founded this country, one that sought minimal government influence over peoples individual lives.

>As a tax paying American I have the RIGHT to advocate changing my government for the better.

No, you don't have a right to take a shit on the core principles that define and made America the greatest country on earth. You don't have a right to spit in the founding fathers faces by taking the grand experiment of liberty and turning it into another totalitarian shithole like every other Communist turd. We've struggled hard to move away from having Kings, Emperors, or absolute rulers; and your idea takes a big regressive step back all over our mission for freedom to put us back where we were at the beginning. Fuck you. Get out.
>>
>>71102352
>Why? What reason do you have for holding this view?
Authoritarianism only leads to rights abuses and eventual collapse, through revolution or economic failure. Not only that, but a lasseiz-faire approach to government has led to a massive increase in standard of living over the last few hundred years, while controlled markets have generally done fuck all for their people beyond starving them to death and holding back technological advancement.
>>
>>71101656
Why would I continue to work once I make a million dollars if I know it all gets taken away?
>>
>>71102352
>for the better
You have no evidence to support this claim

>I have the RIGHT to advocate changing my government
You can advocate whatever you want, but you're not going to get it. Move to another country if you want to live on welfare your whole life.

In short, fuck off.
>>
>>71101673
nope, the super rich and huge corporations will be taxed more...

hopefully he'll also cut down on our insane military spending as well
>>
>>71102373
>That means less money for you, in case you're too dumb to understand that by now.

But you fail to ignore that Scandinavian countries with huge amount of welfare spending and taxes have the freest and most prosperous markets in the world.
>>
>>71102703
>You can advocate whatever you want,

And once president sanders gets in, I'm going to get it.
>>
>>71102665
>Why would I continue to work once I make a million dollars if I know it all gets taken away?

idk maybe for the benefit of humanity you stupid fat fuck?
>>
>>71102612
>Authoritarianism only leads to rights abuses and eventual collapse,

You talk about rights. What about my right not to drink lead poisoned water? Government exists FOR A FUCKING REASON
>>
>>71102821
>huge amount of welfare spending and taxes
You didn't read my pic. They have extremely high individual income tax, but corporate tax is lower than US corporate tax, which is why they have several large businesses that drive their economy. They also have the highest rate of per capita individual debt in the world. They have a higher suicide rate than we do as well.
>>
>>71102917
Right, last time I checked my taxes went to paying for natives alcohol.
>>
>>71102868
No you're not. 90% of his plans will never make it through Congress.

>>71102970
Really? Do you not understand how this hurts your argument? The government manages the water supply, and they failed an entire city. That should tell you something about government-run enterprises.
>>
>>71103187
>The government manages the water supply, and they failed an entire city.

>government fucks up
>therefore we should live in Somalia

HURRRR DURRRRRR
>>
>>71103227
Point me to where I said we shouldn't have a government.

Go on. I'll wait.
>>
>>71103270
>Point me to where I said we shouldn't have a government.

You said government shouldn't regulate water. That's insane.

When government fucks up, we shouldn't give it to private corporations, we should FIX IT.
>>
File: DcHYuZu.jpg (124 KB, 1022x519) Image search: [Google]
DcHYuZu.jpg
124 KB, 1022x519
>>71102970
>>
>>71102917

>Liberals talk about the benefit of humanity
>Study bullshit majors that benefit nobody

It's by no coincidence that the people who provide essential services to their community, like farmers or engineers, people who keep the infrastructure that maintains daily life running; are overwhelmingly conservative.

While the liberal communists attempting to turn this country upside down are all unemployed losers who grew up spoiled and pampered, some of whom studied a bullshit major like journalism that is no benefit for anyone.
>>
>>71103330
I didn't say the government shouldn't regulate water. I said the government fucks up. When a corporation fucks up, we hold it accountable. When the government fucks up it creates a short-lived shitstorm and everyone moves on with their lives.

My point is that giving the government complete control over our lives is a mistake, because the government is more than capable of fucking up monumentally.
>>
>"""""""""free"""""""""
>>
>>71103452
>When a corporation fucks up, we hold it accountable.

0/10
>>
>>71103513
Sure kid. Guess you found your copout.
>>
>>71103606
But seriously, if that had been a private business they'd be buried up to their armpits in class action lawsuits. If the legal fees didn't put them under the settlement would.
>>
>>71101656
>This is why Denmark is the happiest country
No this is. This one right here.
>>
>>71103606
Name ONE wallstreet executive who has gone to jail for the 2008 crisis. Just ONE
>>
>>71101341

because you are the government you're taking free shit from
>>
>>71103678
Name one Wall Street executive who should.

Goldman Sachs is going to pay $5 billion in fines. Remember the responsibility falls on the business, and because it is a corporation, the executives of the business cannot be held individually liable for the actions of the business itself.
>>
>>71103864
>Goldman Sachs is going to pay $5 billion in fines.

BULLSHIT

You are ignoring all of the deductions and loopholes you lying cunt.
>>
>>71103912
The number doesn't matter. I explained to you why executives aren't going to jail. And the only lying cunt here is you claiming corporations aren't held liable for their actions.
>>
>>71103678

I can only imagine what kind of defective midget brained toddler you have to be to think the solution to a problem like that is to give them government badges and protection from government police and military, because that's what happens when you instate a strong central government. Those people don't suddenly get held accountable, they become the ruling elite.

Especially in Communist style governments this is how it works -EVERY.SINGLE.TIME-

>B-BUT MUH NOT REAL COMMUNISM

Fuckwad.
>>
>>71104185
So your solution is Somalia?
>>
>>71104079
Besides, you're ignoring the fact that the government bears some responsibility for the crisis as well. Goldman Sachs and others wouldn't have been able to issue federally backed sub-prime loans if the Clinton administration hadn't altered federal underwriting standards to allow it.
>>
>>71104237
>large, central government and authoritarianism are bad
>WE SHUD LIVE IN SOMALIA!
You're hopeless.
>>
>>71104237

The principals I espouse made America. America didn't become leading world power off of Communism, in fact nobody ever did LOL.

Mentally stunted retarded little cunt.
>>
>>71103912
And what "deductions and loopholes" are you talking about? This isn't a court sentencing, it's not taxes, this is an agreement between the government and Goldman Sachs.
>>
File: OD.png (243 KB, 503x673) Image search: [Google]
OD.png
243 KB, 503x673
>>71102091
What makes you say that?
>>
File: TheMoonManCometh.png (1 MB, 900x1252) Image search: [Google]
TheMoonManCometh.png
1 MB, 900x1252
>>71101341

I'll give you 14.
>>
>>71104599
How can something be illegal if there are no laws?

Let's just ignore the fact that nearly all the Native Americans who died were killed by disease, and the fact that they attacked us, not vice versa.
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 230x219
>>71101341
Nice bait
>>
>>71104772
Also ignore that the map is dated 2015 and is wildly inaccurate.
>>
>>71104599
So shouldn't Democrats be in favor of less immigration? I mean, look at the natives and ask them how they're doing.
>>
File: 12971596998.png (460 KB, 724x894) Image search: [Google]
12971596998.png
460 KB, 724x894
Will all the bernshill threads I'm worried that Trump is stumped and /pol/ gave up on him, even on infinitychan. We need a landslide in NY to keep the morale high. I can't stan watching all those
>gibsmedats is gud
shitthreads.
>>
>>71101656
Denmark is happy because they steal life essence from the corpses of dead Greenlanders, nothing to do with "free" shit.
>>
>>71104930
Immigration = eternal voters. It's unlikely that republitards around the world will wrap their heads around the fact that they can also have some of that sweet electoral pie, to survive.
>>
>>71105078
I think it's mostly the anti-depressants, anon.
>>
>>71101341
The government doesn't make money. Besides funny money where do you think gibsmedats come from?
>>
>>71101810
underrated post /10
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.