[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tee hee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: fuck.png (38 KB, 1444x564) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
38 KB, 1444x564
tee hee
>>
>when I was out of spoons and he wanted me to shower

...come again?
>>
>>71100756
I haven't showered in like 2 years cause I ran out of spoons, it sucks.
>>
I wish my life was easy enough that I could put it on hold for lack of an adequate number of spoons.
>>
Real autists don't post snarky comments on tumblr.
>>
>>71100756
lucky fuck, I've been having to ducttape my forks.
>>
File: images (38).jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>tfw couldn't drive to the movies with my girl today because of my distinctive lack of silverware
>>
>>71101026
Yea, they post them on 4chan
>>
>>71101026
They do it here on /pol/ instead
>>
>>71100807
My brother is one of these people..."out of spoons" basically means "out of energy." Not sure how the retarded tumblr meme started, but that's essentially what it means.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=out+of+spoons
>>
File: 1434259589293.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1434259589293.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>mfw I haven't showered in 2 months
>>
>>71101136
>My brother is one of these people..."out of spoons" basically means "out of energy."

Shit nigga them I'm of spoons, but I can still shower. Or does that mean I have a spoon left?

Fuck what happens when you run out of spoons? Clearly this kid had a spoon to post on his blog, but not to shower? This shit's confusing.
>>
>>71101262
Don't try to understand it. These "people" are oven-worthy and insane.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
>>71101074
>yfw they don't have silverware machine at your local cinema
>>
Chris Chan needed spoons you guys.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.