[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does Hillary have any support?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: deadwoodWu.jpg (20 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
deadwoodWu.jpg
20 KB, 500x380
Do any of you know someone who wants to vote for her? I have not seen one. Here in faggot Seattle, all i see is Bernie. You would think that in a city like this, there might be a plurality, but no. I don't see anyone who has a Hillary bumper sticker, yard sign, T-Shirt, hat, or anything.

How is it possible that Hillary has any support?
>>
middle aged women and black people

she's also the 'safe' choice, so all the people that don't know anything about the election will probably vote for her.
>>
>>71099777
>having dinner out tonight
>catch the name hillary on someone's shirt
>"holy fuck, is that an actual clinton supporter?"
>get a better look at shirt, see picture of zombie-hillary on the back
>mfw
>>
I'm voting for her because fuck white people...
>>
Low info, sub IQ, close-minded, people will vote for her because she's the so progressive candidate.
Anyone who actually gives a fuck about America on any issue won't touch her even with a 10 ft pole.

>uuuhhh I don't really get what those e-mails are all about, like everyone has an e-mail, right? what's the big deal?
>I'm gonna vote for her because she's a woman and she stands for all women, she totally does not protect rapists and molesters of children
>she looks up to Merkel for guidance

Eh, maybe Hillary getting the "vote" won't be so bad after all.
Civil war ensues; the military sides with the people.
Seriously, Hillary as secretary has done so much damage to the military's morale it's a wonder she's not assassinated, yet.
Trump gets the throne.
The rest of the world will shut the fuck up about America or risk getting bathed in the glow of nuclear hellfire.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 512x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 512x362
>>71100169
Who he fuck in their right mind would wear a Hillary T-shirt?
>>
>>71100781
>>
>>71099777
Who, you ignorant fucking chink. Who stole the fucking dope?
>>
File: 1458877640145.jpg (95 KB, 773x960) Image search: [Google]
1458877640145.jpg
95 KB, 773x960
>>71100226
>voting for a white womyn cause fuck white people

kek
>>
She's got all the female votes, and Katy perry as support..mostly dumb people?
>>
>>71104013
Imagine the mindset of people that think that it's a good idea to listen to retarded pop stars for whom to vote.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.