[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are tattoos so well correlated with criminal/degenerate behavior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: yakuza tattoos.jpg (71 KB, 410x600) Image search: [Google]
yakuza tattoos.jpg
71 KB, 410x600
Why are tattoos so well correlated with criminal/degenerate behavior?
>>
>>71099423
Only one with nothing else to lose would risk going around the rest of his life looking like a jackass.
>>
Well, gang tattoos are often associated with gangs.
>>
>>71099423

Faggots like gay shit.
>>
Attention seeking. The correlation between a woman being a slut and woman with a tattoo is ridiculously close. Like R-value of 1 or some shit. You can pretty much guarantee a woman is nasty trash just by searching for tattoos.
>>
>>71099423
People that make life mistakes are usually the ones breaking the law
>>
Tattoos and criminality both demonstrate an individual's inability to consider their future in their present actions.
>>
People without tattoos are generally "normal" people

There are 2 types of people with tattoos nowadays.

1) Much more common in current times - faggot ass edgy millennials with garbage skull, tribal, butterfly, and quote tattoos

2) My camp - men who were in the military and/or a gang, a militia, or a lifetime club

Women with tattoos should be immediately thrown in the trash. They are like abandoned buildings, covered in graffiti, easy to get into and usually contain toxic waste.

So yes, statistically criminals will have more tattoos than a "normal" person.
>>
>>71101914
>men who were in the military and/or a gang, a militia, or a lifetime club
These are the only tattoos I respect
>>
>>71101914
you're pretty much spot on
the only tattoo that i'd get is the family crest in a hidden place (over heart or on shoulder, such that can't be seen with a normal shirt
>>
>>71099485
This
>>
>>71101343

This.
>>
>>71099423
>burgers
>talking about moral integrity.
>>
>>71101914

I know you like to think that, but really, this is what you are: >>71101343
>>
>>71102470

Somebody post all the soccer shorts and flip-flop wearing dark brown Brazilians hacking women up with machetes.
>>
>>71099423

Tattoos generally are a sign of a person who does not plan ahead or think of the consequences.

Tattoos are pretty dumb tho. Socially acceptable form of rebellion... How ironic. Ive noticed that most western women have some sort of tattoo. Finding a girl with no tattoos in America is pretty rare now.
>>
>>71102607
Brazil's national team is very popular in some african countries
>>
>>71102716

They are also people who do not understand or have the ability to make statements with actions instead of words and pictures. They are more likely to be people who wear t-shirts to show other people who they are and what they stand for. They are less intelligent people.
>>
>>71101914
>text tatoo

im sorry but that is still stupid
>>
>>71099423
Tattoos used to kill people who were susceptible to infection. It was a sign of strength to have many tattoos.

Now days that shit don't matter, so I guess it's the connotation.
>>
>>71099423
Criminals make bad decisions. Tattoos are bad decisions. Criminals get tattoos.

It is truly this simple.
>>
stupid people do stupid things.
Stupid people do crime because they do not see any other options.
Because, well, they are stupid.
>>
you faggots are just being edgelords

who gives a fuck what somebody else does to their own body? jesus fucking christ.

They look faggy if you aren't jacked, but if you're jacked they look great. Stop being jealous cunts. I have a tattoo of my crest on my back
>>
>>71104389
>you faggots are being edgelords
>I have a tattoo
>stop judging me ;(

Remove it
>>
>>71104429

See, a weak beta male like you would project your own weakness onto a superior male.

At the end of the day, you wish you could look good and have tattoos without being so self conscious that you'd never show it to anybody.
>>
>>71104591
>tattoos
>looking good
>logic

My friend is a famous tattoo artist. I get to watch all sorts of weak, insecure people come in and spend $800 on a chest piece all the time.

If you felt good about yourself and how you look, you would not be looking into getting a tattoo in the first place.
>>
>>71099423
You really have to be committed to a gang in order to tattoo a Swastika on your head, because you're never going to get hired again.
>>
https://www.newcriterion.com/articles.cfm/demello-dalrymple-2647
>>
Both are cool and chicks dig both
>>
>>71104870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q9iMNzYAE
>>
>>71102541
For the type of people that go into military/gangs that's often going to be the biggest achievement and most-remembered thing for the rest of their life, so a tattoo lasting forever isn't a big deal. I also don't get the impression he was glorifying tattoos in any way
>>
>>71099423

It's actually connected to occultism and goes all the way back to pre biblical times.
>>
>>71099423
It's no different than an ID badge.
>>
>>71104914
This.
>>
>>71106905
It's no different than a T-shirt
>>
>>71099423
Pattern of poor decisions. Low IQ.
>>
File: 1433700052556.png (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433700052556.png
13 KB, 400x400
>>71102351
>anon has a family crest
>>
>>71107137
yeah, i'm a euro
>>
>>71107137
Even I have a family crest, man.
>>
>>71099423
People who get them are so impulsive that they have to signal to others that they are impulsive. This shows woman you are easily manipulated since you are desperate not to be seen as controllable, they are attracted to contradictions and ever rarer signs of culture/rules.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.