[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saginaw Gang War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: nignog2.jpg (27 KB, 354x450) Image search: [Google]
nignog2.jpg
27 KB, 354x450
>gang war in saginaw
>people getting shot left and right
>it's still going on
>they dindu nuffin they good kids
>need mo money fo dem programs

Fucking niggers. God damn it, I've got to drive by there in a couple days and niggers are fucking shooting at passing at cars.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2016/04/two_shot_on_saginaws_south_sid.html
>>
Don't be racist, faggot.
>>
>>71099077
Stop ironically shitposting, moron. Newfaggots read that shit, think you're serious, then stay here cuz they think they've got some allies to spew their leftist garbage.

You're helping and encouraging it. Knock that shit off.
>>
>>71099077
Don't be a nigger, nigger.
>>
>>71098834
No need to be a racist prick about it
>>
>>71098834
Is he trying to show the size of his dick?

Also, Kalamazoo here, I want off this wild ride.
>>
File: 1459044736077.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1459044736077.gif
494 KB, 387x305
Praise Kek for black violence. The more there is of it, the more votes Trump gets.
>>
>>71099558
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>71098834
>Used to live a couple of hours north of saginaw
>no blacks in entire school
>become a teen and some friends want to go to the mall there instead of one to the north
>nigs and mexicans everywhere
>dirty, vulgar, littering and loitering
>get eyed like we were carrying the fucking hope diamond because we weren't ghetto looking
>nog tries talking to friend's qt gf
>she politely distances herself and we continue walking
"AWW HELLLL NO YOU MOTHAFUCKIN CRACKA ASS BITCH, AY AY YO DIS BITCH RACIST SHE CALL ME A NIGGA"
>it's so loud people are coming out of nearby stores to stare
>she stammers something dumb like "n-no! That's n-not---"
"Awwww hellno!!!" "Whatchu say dumb bitch" "ahaha you come to the wrong parta town"
>tons of nogs are screaming at her, her bf grabs her hand and steers her toward the exit
>the rest of us follow while the angry people shout threats and insults in between running their long acrylic nails through their weaves and clapping in between words
>leave and never return
This was in 2007, that place just needs to burn.
>>
File: 1458943892134.png (44 KB, 173x180) Image search: [Google]
1458943892134.png
44 KB, 173x180
>>71100305
>>the rest of us follow while the angry people shout threats and insults in between running their long acrylic nails through their weaves and clapping in between words

my sides
>>
/pol/ is so full of shills that legit threads are ignored because shills know they're not worth it when they can just make a new bait thread
>>
It's not black people's fault, it's rich white people that ruined the city.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.