[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eliott roger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: elliot-rodger-500.jpg (54 KB, 523x356) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-500.jpg
54 KB, 523x356
He was relatively attractive. He wanted a pure white aryan virgin girl to enjoy the world with. That is all. Was his standards too high? Was he born in the wrong time? The game was clearly rigged against him. We hear "don't hate the player, hate the game", but here we are hating on Eliott. Was the game rigged against him?
>>
This post triggered me op
>>
elliot is my hero. i feel more sympathy for him than the victims. also im a normie. so i think that says a lot
>>
The world did not owe him a gf.
>>
He never talked to girls. Even Chads have to talk to girls most of the time.

/thread
>>
>>71098632
He made videos talking to girls. He clearly made approaches.
>>
>>71098493
He over-dosed on the black pill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
RIP in pieces big guy
>>
>>71098806
Did he ask them out?
>>
>>71098620
Except it did. Elliot was entitled to sex and a girlfriend and reacted like he did because he didn't get what was owed to him.

When you dress as nice as he does, when you're as sophisticated as Elliot (God rest his soul) was, women should be lining up to date/fuck him.
>>
>>71098806

Lol I wonder why he failed?

>don't mind me filming you so I can my inevitable rejection vid on the internet because loser
>>
>>71098493
I watched all his videos.

Basically he expected girls to stare and him and lust over him and ask him out. When that never happened, well you know...
>>
He had a massive inferiority complex that slowly poisoned his mind. The whole supreme gentleman and vainity was just a mask he subconsciously used to protect his ego.
>>
File: galahad.jpg (41 KB, 360x486) Image search: [Google]
galahad.jpg
41 KB, 360x486
>>71098493
he was Sir Galahad in a world that no longer has the Grail
>>
>>71099215
Sounds like he thought animes were real
>>
>>71099215
If just one girl agreed to go on a ride with him in his bmw im sure he wouldve never did what he has done. Selfish bitches got what they deserved.
>>
>>71098620
In most traditional societies successful and worthwhile men are given gfs, though. Why are we different?
>>
>>71098806
where that video at ?
btw elliot was most based human being
>>
>>71098493
What was wrong with the last thread that you started with exactly the samewording?
>>
>>71098493

Elliott Roger likely had autism or some other social disability that was never diagnosed. He had a total inability to approach and communicate with women and instead sought ways that he believed would bring women to him instead.

He loathed all other races other than white, especially Asians of which he was part.

The area he was living in was especially wealthy, the women there incredibly vapid and had outrageously high standards according to claims by anon who live in the area.

This all combined to create an angry emasculated and overall insane man.

He he instead had social skills he would have probably gotten laid.
>>
>>71099391
Yep. All it would've taken is one gold digger. Elliot should've utilized his wealth more desu senpai
>>
>>71098493

He should have become a trap.

That is where he went wrong.
>>
No one owed this faggot anything. He had way more opportunity then the majority of people and he blew it going out like a faggot. No wonder girls didn't like him.
>>
>>71098493

Let's be honest, he was a weird-looking mongrel
>>
He was a schizophrenic egotist. Still though, he made me laugh, I would have been his buddy.
>>
still hard to believe hes gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2dcyXsegY
>>
>>71099543
>Elliott Roger likely had autism
people with autism don't care about there looks for fashion, Rogers clearly did
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiR2rKU69U
>>
I'm mixed race like Eliott, WMAF. It's a mindfuck. The poor guy needed a strong male role model to lift him out of the darkness, show him the ropes. Such a shame what happened.
>>
He was a vapid, short-sighted young man with a huge inferiority complex. Case close, who cares. Stop obsessing over that faggot, lets the /r9k/ roaches scurry in and fuck up my board.

Saged. This thread already has too many replies. He had mental issues. Who cares.
>>
>>71098493
>Was the game rigged against him?
Well yes, the game is rigged against guys who have zero social intelligence and an inflated, delicate ego.
>>
he's not bad looking AND judging by his car, he's not poor
what the fuck is his problem? If I were him, I would just enjoy the life of a middle-class guy in America, who cares about them bitches ffs
>>
>>71099763

Autism comes in layers now, Elliot was probably on the aspergers end.
>>
Elliot was weird looking, he had mental issues, no social ability and had fucked up desires. He was also short and wasn't fit.
>>
>>71098493
In my opinion his problem was to be too locally focused. He didn't really consider getting a blonde virgin waifu outside his comfort zone in sluttyfornia.
He had enough money to take a year in Russia as an exchange student and get all the attention he ever dreamed.
Of course it's easy to say this from our zoom-out point of view, but Elliot wanted to be accepted there, be a prophet in his own town, so maybe getting attention in Eurasia wouldn't satisfy him.
>>
I'm glad no women ever slept with him. It restores my faith in women a little bit.
>>
I look like Elliot too, so it's a bit scary. I think I'm reasonably attractive, but that's not enough. Probably for a lot of people, mixed race is unsettling. Like uncanny valley almost. It's not enough to be objectively attractive with that unsettling uniqueness scaring people off. Plus the serious identity issues that result...when you're a minority in America or even, say, mixed Black, at least you have your minority community. With mixed race, there's no identity or community outside of Hawaii. So you're stuck trying and failing to adapt to White or Asian society. It does often lead to an inferiority complex. His dad was likely a loser who never taught him social skills. Happened with me too. I empathize with this guy so much and it's lucky my life is turning out better.
>>
He was visibly mentally ill. That's really what his troubles boiled down to.

He wasn't like most spree shooters who bottle shit up and could pass as eccentric, he had very obvious issues that could be noticed from basic speech patterns and gestures.

Girls wouldn't get with him mostly because he never tried, but any girls who tried to approach him (don't listen to /r9k/, it does happen) would have been put off by the bizarre vibes he gave off.

A nice car, expensive clothes, and good hair can't make up for having the mannerisms of an autistic Norman Bates.
>>
he put the pussy on a pedestal this faggot is loaded and can't even pull a girl. give me a break. no sympathy
>>
Dude was an entitled crybaby faggot. Doesn't matter if you have looks or money, that doesn't mean you're entitled to sex.

He could of been a man and tried to better himself and stop acting like a socially awkward autist and actually develop real skills to attract women. Or even transcend the need for the company of women and go full Nikola Tesla, Soren Kierkegard or Isaac Newton and make positive contributions to the human race. Maybe just live relaxed life pursuing hobbies and goals. For fucks sake if he really needed a release just pay a hooker.

Instead he chose to act like bitch and kill some innocent people; what a fucking retarded loser.
>>
He was a great man and a visonary. Press F to rest him in peace.
>>
>>71098493

No.

He was a socially awkward creeper and healthy minded women stirred clear.
>>
>>71098493

His biggest problem was expecting to get women BEFORE the shooting spree.
>>
like what other peeps have said. he was an entitled whiny bitch out it.

he could have worked on his social skills and stop being an autist for a minute and could have had a gf easy.

also, does anyone know what his standards for a girl was? i get the feeling he thinks he deserved a 10/10 qt.
>>
>>71099940

he was not middle class at all. his father was a very wealthy man.
>>
>>71100732
Please help me start a new life in the Filipinas
>>
I consider myself mostly in-line with republican (conservative) views, yet I'm not religious. Can anyone tell me why I'm what's wrong with America? Is it bad that I believe people should work for what they get?? I do not make much money at all and this just seems like common sense??
>>
>>71098493
He wasn't terribly intelligent, that's all.

Life is random. Let's say hot, intelligent guys have a 50% chance of getting a waifu every year from 17 on. Then at 18, 1/2 are still looking; at 19, 1/4; at 20, 1/8. Now, Eliot wasn't actually smart at all and, while I don't think he was bad-looking, he probably could've gymed up more, and he was really short. But *even if* he were hot stuff, it's just pretty meaningless to be single at 20. Happens.

You can see this inability to apply quantitative reasoning in all of his famous whines. Like the thing about the ugly Indian guy in a cheap car having a hottie in the passenger seat. So? You've got to think about conditional probability and base rates before you freak out about unusual observations. It's not common for people to give vague acquaintances car rides, but the number of ugly guys with crappy cars who are vaguely acquainted with hotties is very, very large. As a result even if only 1 in 100 of those dudes is ever asked to drive his acquaintance somewhere, there are huge numbers of them. The number of ugly, poor guys with hot girlfriends is very low, even though you would see those guys driving around their girlfriends all the time.

Really, dude was killed by lack of statistics classes.
>>
>>71100459
F
>>
>>71098632
this is why he failed

He was feminized.

he had a weak father figure and was more attached to his mother. In his manifesto, he wrote about how he would wait for women to approach him

That's what women do.
>>
He was an autist with a superiority complex. His own manifesto directly outlines that he solely wanted to just lay back and have 10/10 white blonde glamour models fall directly into his lap because of his own vanity. He was beta as fuck.
>>
>>71102122
Sometimes women approach me. i like that more tbqh
>>
>>71098620
hypergamy is going to be a huge huge problem

when our entire society basically just showers girls with resources, special privileges, hand outs, and attention from the time they are born and creates an environment where all they get to do is coast on handouts, or get rapidly hired and promoted over men for "equality" and pick the hottest chad to fuck,

the bottom 80% of men don't have a whole lot of motivation to work hard their whole lives just so big daddy government can steal all of your things and give it to single moms, who STILL won't fuck you

Western traditionalism had girls fathers raise them to be non degenerates then picked a hardworking nice young guy (LOLLOL BETA KEK) and "strongly encouraged" his daughter to get married young and have lots of white kids, the young men have companionship, and when they have kids and a wife in the prime of their life THEY HAVE A STAKE IN SOCIETY NOT GOING TO SHIT,

now that marxists have thrown all of that out we are going to watch civilization decay one NEET at a time
>>
>>71098632
is there anything more faggish than typing /thread after your own post
>>
>>71098620
>You are not entitled to be happy, shitlord
>Why are all these young men killing themselves or shooting up the place?!

Like, true, but there is a price to be paid.
>>
anyone else secretly wish he made it in that sorority house?
>>
>>71103167
>Secretly

kek
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.