[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odd. I thought we put proven rapists behind bars. Guess that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1460782890572.jpg (20 KB, 480x345) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460782890572.jpg
20 KB, 480x345
Odd. I thought we put proven rapists behind bars. Guess that's not good enough?
>>
>>71096462

Trannies are ALL proven sexual deviants. It makes sense to watch them more closely.
>>
Multirole bathrooms are more useful and more efficient for everyone than segregated ones anyway. I don't understand why this has to be a tranny issue.
>>
>>71096462
>Guess that's not good enough?
They won't stop until the accusation alone is enough to get people convicted automatically and you have to work to get yourself out.
>>
>>71097647
>more efficient for everyone
If taken as a whole, yes. However, I presume you've seen, at some point, huge lines for the womens' bathroom and nothing for the mens'. Do you really want to wait to take a shit in a co-ed lineup while some bitch does her makeup in the stall for 20 minutes?

The last thing men need is for women to be using their bathrooms, because it'll become a clusterfuck. Making integrated bathrooms will result in more efficiency for women, and less for men.
>>
>>71097471
RARE
>>
Plus you'll get to know the joy of bloody used tampons scattered all over the floor. If you thought nigger shit smeared on the wall or puddles of piss in bizarre locations nowhere near a toilet was bad...
>>
File: 1447872278154.jpg (74 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1447872278154.jpg
74 KB, 640x960
>>71097471
How is Chinese Mobster town?
>>
>>71098585

It's great, man. Full of sexy trannies.
>>
>>71097471
Made me google
>>
>>71096462
>trans-women
>>
how about have some actual evidences before we choose their fate?
>>
>>71098799

>using google

Why don't you just go to Israel and lick the feet of ultra-zionists?
>>
>>71098319
don't they do it at the mirror?
>>
>>71096462
She most likely thinks that sexual assault is when a cis white male looks at her wrong. The fact that he isn't immediately put to death for triggering her is offensive.
>>
>>71099293
They must do something to waste time in the shitter, because there is no other reason for such enormous lines as compared to men.
>>
>>71096462

Of course the problem is "proven" rapists. As in, ones that conduct actual rapes.

Assholes like this have their panties in a bunch that they can't just say "Pretty sure I was raped" and all the men within 1 mile radius are instantly castrated and incarcerated for life. Notice that the term used is "sexual assault." Not even trying to pretend that there's a difference between rape and complimenting a women on her shoes anymore.

I rarely make eye contact, approach within 5 feet or even talk to women in public anymore. Just can't afford to engage in such risky behavior. I have far too much to lose. Wife, job, house.

A few weeks back, for one example, I'm shopping for groceries. Wife was nearby in the produce section, and I'm filling a bag with tomatoes. Cute girl walks up to me a good 5 years younger or so, starts asking me how I choose tomatoes.

She's right in my personal space so I step back a bit, look 2feet past her right shoulder and politely answer her exact questions. She gets visibly frustrated I'm not making eye contact or engaging in any chitchat/ small talk. Never even looked at my hand to see if I was wearing a ring. She finally walks off, doesn't even look at the tomatoes.

Wife walks up to me. "Well, that was pretty weird." I'm like "Yeah. Guess I'm going to have to start dressing down more just to go out in public."

I'm moderately fit 6' 1" 200 lbs and was just wearing clean clothes, worn collared shirt and jeans all casual. No jewelry (other than wedding ring), just hygenic, shaved, decent haircut. Not even very handsome; on my best day I might be a 7 (happily, my wife doesn't agree).

Apparently that makes me a "successful looking catch" to a girl that looks a couple years out of college and trying to find a hook up in a grocery store on a Thursday night.

Ten years ago I would have been glad for the opportunity, but this actually scared me a bit. All I could think about was "Shit! I'm being set up to get sued for rape or something."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.