[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you pro-life? Would you choose to abort the pregnancy of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: giftfromgod.jpg (74 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
giftfromgod.jpg
74 KB, 980x490
Are you pro-life?

Would you choose to abort the pregnancy of a fetus to be born severely retarded?

Would you pay the taxes to support another family's severely retarded child throughout his life?
>>
>>71094859

Yes.

Yes.

I would prefer not to.
>>
Yes.

Yes.

Would prefer not to, but it doesn't bother me. I feel bad for parents who have to go through such terrible things.

Pro-life except for disability, rape, incest and harm to mother.

If you abort a perfectly healthy baby because of muh autonomy you are a bad person.
>>
Abortion should only be an option if the baby is severely deformed that they will not be able to live independently or the mother's life is in danger. Saying abortion should be okay for incest does not make sense and saying it is okay for rape is hypocritical because an innocent life is being taken.
>>
>>71094859
I don't like abortion, but there is no reason for those things to exist. They're empty shells that will never contribute in any way. Those things are hardly living.
>>
Am I pro life? no.

Would I abort a retard? yes.

Would I pay taxes for retard babies? within reason.

I think abortion should be legal, but none of it has to do with women's rights. It has to do with parents being able to decide whether they want the burden of 9 months of pregnancy and parenthood.

Most people who get abortions really don't need to have kids yet. And while I believe the fetus is a human being, I don't give a shit about human beings or some dopey notion of universal rights/value.

Babies are shit. They're gross, loud, and they stink. They're a huge time sink, and they cost thousands of dollars per year. Fuck that.

They're humans, but their *only* value is derived from the joy they bring their parents. Until they're outside of the womb and semi-cogent, they ought to be 2nd class citizens.

Babies and niggers... 2nd class citizens until they can speak full english sentences.
>>
>>71094859
The parents of those kids are real scum bags. Mainly the mom who puts them on display constantly.
>>
>>71094859
I would abort autism, just call me a nazi already
>>
>>71094859
im actually pro mandatory abortions for every child whos parents cannot afford to raise it properly
>>
>>71095891

Rape is a violation of natural law. The soul would know pre-incarnation whether or not an abortion is a possible timeline, and if the soul makes it into the pineal gland it's intent would be to dip it's toes into reality as a physical being and than (with prior knowledge because quantum mechanics are easier to understand when out of body) end it's "trial" run.
>>
>>71096391
>the soul
hahahahahahaha. Theres no such thing as a soul you inbred. Arent you a little old for fairy tales?
>>
>>71096275

Autism is caused by a nutritional deficiency (mineral) which triggers epi-genetic switches that cause the womb to develop an autistic baby.

Instead of looking at a symptom of a problem, cutting off the branch of it every time it spawns, lets take a look at the root cause of the problem.

Its almost always biochemical when it comes to biological disorders, and if not biomechanical.
>>
>>71096274
She also keeps getting fucking knocked up, which pisses me off. Sterilize her already.
>>
>>71096391
What?!
>>
File: rake.jpg (32 KB, 650x426) Image search: [Google]
rake.jpg
32 KB, 650x426
>>71096427

take your ball earth and evolution back to your kike wonderland of mind control and fantasy. don't project on me your demonic life style you fucking nigger lover.

NEED MUH SPHERE N SHEEEEEET
MUH MEAT N SHEEEEEEEEET
MUH MORALS RELATIVE N SHEEEET
>>
>>71094859
Yes, for whites only.

Yes, also coloreds.

No.
>>
>>71096302
This is probably why I have to begrudgingly remain pro-choice. Our adoption rates in America are fucking abysmal, so we're just going to have an even bigger tax hole that every one of us will have to pay into to keep these abandoned kids alive, and even if the parents decide to keep the child, often the people wanting an abortion do so because they are not capable of raising one with the paltry amount of money they make, so that's more taxes we have to pay to keep them afloat. And the fucking bible belt is so deathly afraid of contraceptives that we're not going to have a nation practicing safe sex as just a matter of common sense any time soon.

Basically, the pragmatic option is to keep abortion legal. By law the taxpayers don't have to be burdened with it, and there will be no welfare baby child to deal with either. If conservatives would get off of their fucking religion boner, I would imagine the prospect of paying less money to help others get by would be enticing.
>>
>>71096655

nice double double digits lad, here's a 9 hour lecture on natural law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
>>
File: liberalswilldefendthis.gif (3 MB, 442x366) Image search: [Google]
liberalswilldefendthis.gif
3 MB, 442x366
>He supports the abortion jew
>>
File: zsoto.jpg (59 KB, 562x420) Image search: [Google]
zsoto.jpg
59 KB, 562x420
>>71096695
>>
No

Yes

No
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.