[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people so lazy? They want everything delivered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (332 KB, 629x619) Image search: [Google]
file.png
332 KB, 629x619
Why are white people so lazy? They want everything delivered to them as if they were kings. They never want to work for anything, yet complain when a hard working immigrant takes their job.

You want to know why he took your job? He works harder than you and his employers can see that. He's willing to work for less than you because he is not entitled, he comes from hard times and can survive on lower incomes because of their experience.

And you know what? In the end they will all be more successful than you because all you did was whine while they went after their ambitions.
>>
>leaf
>>
>>71094293
White people are the new Niggers
>>
>>71094293
We don't want immigrant.
>>
>>71094405
This
>>
>>71094352

>white
>>
>>71094293
No one who has met and worked with Asians thinks this.
>>
>>71094293
>They want everything delivered to them as if they were kings.

we should, because it's our fucking country
>>
>>71094293
>I used to sleep at bus stops & shower inside local bathrooms

So he used to live like 99% of smelly Indians?
>>
>>71094293
>Why are white people so lazy?

We aren't lazy. Western history is the history of highly motivated people.

The problem is that the West is dying, and there's no point trying to use a defibrillator on something that has flatlined for 50 years.
>>
>>71094566

So if it's your country full of your people who should live like kings, who gets to be treated like kings? Kings don't serve others.

You are an idiot.
>>
I dont want to compete with nigger tier immigrants that grew up sleeping in shit covered bus stops making 10 bucks and hour.
>>
>>71094857

Of course you don't because you know they will beat you outright for the reasons listed in the OP.
>>
>>71094293
No, he got the job because these fucking chinks in MY country only look out for other chinks.
>>
>>71095070

>It's a conspiracy!

Maybe its because they were more qualified? Maybe it's because their resume was more impressive? Maybe it's because your lazy?

You not only refuse to admit your shortcomings, you blame it on others. You have the mentality of a child.
>>
File: SUBVERT.jpg (43 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
SUBVERT.jpg
43 KB, 300x452
>>71094293
>C U L T U R A L M A R X I S M
>C
>U
>L
>T
>U
>R
>A
>L
>M
>A
>R
>X
>I
>S
>M

SAY IT WITH ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>71094932
>they'll beat you
>India by itself contains over half of the global malnourished population and 3/4ths of the street shitters

They're too busy beating themselves
>>
My father lost his high tech job because it was outsourced to India. We've been poor ever since. I had the courage to leave town and hitchhike across the country to look for work, and found it out west. Sadly, the price of oil has plummeted and now I'm at a loss for what to do.
>>
>>71095264

Maybe it's because they have race quotas and if they don't hire Patel and his H1B they won't get that fat subsidy they need from the government?
>>
>>71094293
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>71096435

If all they are doing is filling a quota, then you don't have much to worry about. You can still be hired even if their quota was 50%, which it isnt.
>>
>>71096435
Dude, you're arguing with an Indian butthurt because he couldn't get into the US. Canada takes our rejects and lets them in. He's pissed because he wants to be here but can't so he blames Americans for not letting him waltz in. For some reason the entire planet, especially third worlders believe they are entitled to US citizenship.
>>
>>71094293
I've been waiting outside my workplace for nearly 5 hours (after walking an hour and sitting on the bus for another 1.5). My car broke down and the only way for me to get there on time is to take a bus the night before. It's cold, I'm hungry, and tired. Fuck being a wagecuck.
>>
>>71094293
Kill yourself, Noone wants you.
>>
File: 1400407238224.gif (789 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1400407238224.gif
789 KB, 256x192
>>71094293
You better stop spewing shit real soon Canada otherwise you're going to be following Sweden and Germany awful soon.
Also
>Expecting our standards to be lowered just because they were raised in sub human conditions
>>
File: India-worship.jpg (148 KB, 780x848) Image search: [Google]
India-worship.jpg
148 KB, 780x848
>>71094293
>The logical Indian

Are you fucking kidding me?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.