[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a daily reminder that Australia is the only anglo sphere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Just a daily reminder that Australia is the only anglo sphere country to not legalize gay marriage.
>>
>>71093754
bump
>>
File: AustraliaYES.jpg (92 KB, 481x470) Image search: [Google]
AustraliaYES.jpg
92 KB, 481x470
All of the West has SJW problems. It's a common enemy, and talking about which country is more cucked than another is useless because it is just a matter of time until we all become like Sweden unless we take it upon ourselves to redpill as many people as we can.
>>
>>71093754

YET

If anyone other than libs get in at the next election it's a certainty. Even with the libs there's a good chance, unless the silent majority of baby boomers haven't been converted and BTFO the millennial lefties
>>
>>71093754
Who cares either way. Cuckservatives are just as bad as the left with your identity politics bullshit.
>>
>>71095880

At least the libs defunded safe schools
>>
>>71095620
It's like a religion isn't it ?....The ultimate sin is "racism"...Worse than murder , rape , torture...It's people's brains have been hijacked..
>>
>>71096222
Yes that right my african friend
>>
>>71096148
Did they? I thought they just did a review and took all the weird tranny stuff out of it.
>>
>>71096148
It's Cultural Marxism but better spending on the left

And good society but fucked pollies on the right
>>
>>71096324

They took all the weird tranny stuff out and also decided to cut funding for it at the next budget
so it still exists but will die within a year
>>
>>71093754
fuck you. we aren't anglo anymore, we're drowning in non anglos and my country is gone. i was born too late to see what this country was like when it was still itself
>>
Yet.

It's literally a matter of time.
>>
>>71096752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJXwjNAwFZ8
>>
>>71093754
Full of closet fags, is all. Real men don't actually care if homos and dykes get married. Why should I give a fuck?
>>
australia still in anglosphere?
gotta send more people there
>>
>>71093754
Hey, if the Sydney siders and Melbfags have it their way, it'll happen soon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.