[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm mixed race, how do I should date a girl without committing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: apu apustaja.png (13 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
apu apustaja.png
13 KB, 657x527
I'm mixed race, how do I should date a girl without committing race mixing?
For reference: Mother is White, Father is south Asian
>>
>>71093415
By killing yourself.
>>
>>71093507
this is serious
I don't want to fall for the tricks of the elites
>>
>>71093415
By race mixing with a mixed race woman of course
>>
>>71093710
it's a rare mix, and I'm wondering should I go for my father or mother's side to marry?
>>
>>71093415
>how do I should date a girl
you dont, instead ascend into the greatest annals of human history by achieving supreme gentlemanliness
>>
>>71093634
>actually taking /pol/ memes seriously

Just finding a non-retarded woman of any race is enough of a task.
>>
>>71093415
Find another half breed instead of mongrelizing a pure lineage.
>>
>>71093415
Do you have an imouto? Take her as your bride, keep the blood pure
>>
Date an asian or another half breed
>>
File: 1459918593235.png (254 KB, 640x591) Image search: [Google]
1459918593235.png
254 KB, 640x591
>>71093634
your already falling for your own self doubt and /pol/'s impotent judgement. GET OFF THIS SITE AND GO LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR GODS SAKE ! otherwise your fate is >pic related
>>
>>71093932
Listen Ireland, I can't even watch public television anymore, all I see is propaganda, I'm not going to say that they are all jews, just that they have some sort of interest in mixing and matching the races, and this is wrong.

I actually already have found a strong woman, and she is amazing, already traded virginities.

The question is have I made a mistake, am I playing into someone else's hands by dating a white girl?

>>71094133
I partially feel bad for doing what I've done. But I do feel that I have made her life better, and she has made my life better.

>>71094187
what is your rationale for sticking to my father's side?

>>71094210
I will live my life in a way I see fit, should I happen to use all resources available to me, then I shall do so. I was bitter and jaded before I was even a man, you can't "save" me, I'm fine
>>
>>71094879
bump
>>
>>71095864
Find a mongoloid that is simalar in to you. Or just as currupt as you. Therefore you will not fuck with the gene pool, you will simply taint something that is already tainted. Thus you can reproduce without hurting anyone!
>>
>>71096843
we aren't going to have children, it's about the principle
>>
>>71093415

Kek. I just read your other thread on KC.

I see I'm not the only one who goes back and forth between /pol/ and /int/.

Fuck KC anyway. Stupid fag mods are even worse than 4chan mods.
>>
Date another Mongrol race. Either go black, mulatto or quadroon
>>
>>71097072
I made a thread on /r9k/ too, kcmods are trannies and enablers, all should be gassed
>>71097141
which of my parent races should I aim for though?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.