[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize Canada was the TRUE "Land of the Free"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (33 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33 KB, 1280x640
When did you realize Canada was the TRUE "Land of the Free"?

Free healthcare, freedom from racism and bigotry, and the best leader this planet has seen in 100 years.

>cultured
>physics scholar tier
>sexy
>mma savant
>excellent core strength
>culturally sensitive
>looks good in doorag
>culturally sensitive
>racially sensitive
>sexually sensitive

America, you'd better hope for a Trudeau soon, or you are finished. At the very least, you have to elect a liberal.
>>
>>71093357
I feel bad for you syrupniggers
>>
>>71093357
>you tried

leave the shit posting to the Australians.
>>
>>71093357
OP is cuck.
>>
>>71093500
>>71093487
>>71093517

>no valid counter arguments, instead posts memes

spotted the right wingers
>>
I see more and more people in my neighborhood who never speak english because they're surrounded by people who speak arabic.No need for them to learn english anymore

I fucking hate my old nieghborhood which used to be white
I hate my city
I hate my country
I hate arabs and somalians
>>
>>71093607

>I fucking hate my old neighborhood which used to be white

spotted the racist. love seeing people like you cry in protest to our progress.

love it.

Why don't you just learn Arabic? White people always seem to think everyone should learn english for their convenience. pretty selfish.
>>
>>71093607
Where do you live? So i dont go there
>>
>>71093946
Ottawa

Pretty much the arab and somali capital of Canada
>>
>>71093590
Your original post is in no way valid..
>>
>>71093357
When I visited it last year. Stay Strong Canbros
>>
you cucks can't even compete with our most cucked state,CA.
>>
>>71093357
Trudeau is a piece of shit who's gonna ruin our country.
>Quebec, Ontario and Alberta are broke
>brings in 35,000 worthless Moslims, working great in Europe
>selling arms to Saudis
>taxes high as fuck
>believing our health care is really "free"

Fuck off Trudeau fag

Oh but hey he said a funny about Quantum Physics like the funny man in the The Big Bang so let's all cheer!
>>
>>71093607
I live in Langley, BC. When I was a kid it used to be farms and shit, now it's junkies and homeless everywhere and if I go to Surrey it's a bigger shithole with no white people
>>
>>71093357
>thinks that socialized medicine, censorship, and an overly regulated economy provide freedom

>doesn't understand the meaning of freedom

Kek
>>
>>71093828
it is not my fault english is the default language for the first world
>>
File: fat1.png (377 KB, 378x450) Image search: [Google]
fat1.png
377 KB, 378x450
>>71094106
>implying he has any real power
>>
>>71094462

Yet you complain as soon as it isn't the main language in your particular area, as the anon before me is.
>>
>>71093828

You love it? Because Canada is turning into a dump?

Fuck off, Mohammed.
>>
>>71093357

Look at all those feel-good "warm fuzzies". None of that makes him a good leader. None.
>>
top sizzle
>>
>>71093357
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71093357
Unless you talk about the Holocaust and then you get to go to jail.
>>
>>71094568
tbqh a PM with a majority in parliament is pretty powerful. They can table whatever the fuck they like and then whip the vote to ensure it passes. Only thing that can stop them then is the Senate, and that only really happens every few years. I guess the GG could block a bill too but I think the last time that happened was long before any of us were born.
>>
>>71093357
Liberals are shit. Tories are shit. Please stop conflagrating Canadian goatness with these two fuckers
>>
>>71093357
Lol i love watching libs cry lern to not be retarded
>>
>>71094106
Sure bud
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.