[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did al-Qaeda successfully convince 19 people to commit suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hijackers.jpg (104 KB, 472x799) Image search: [Google]
hijackers.jpg
104 KB, 472x799
How did al-Qaeda successfully convince 19 people to commit suicide to further their cause? Is it really just "because you get to live with Allah and 72 virgins"? Sure there have been other suicide bombers over religious reasons but Osama Bin Laden's motives had more to do with dragging America into war in the middle east to financially cripple us because we support Israel. Political issues more than theological ones.

This is really the only thing about 9/11 that has bothered me. I'm not a truther or anything but this never made sense.
>>
>>71092077
>How did al-Qaeda successfully convince 19 people to commit suicide to further their cause?

Sandnigger I.Q.s
>>
>>71092077

Saudi Arabia made their families rich. They will be set for generations
>>
>>71092077
Stupid people are basically dogs that you can trick into doing retarded things. Looks like all those years of inbreeding finally paid off.
>>
>>71092077
>How did al-Qaeda successfully convince 19 people to commit suicide to further their cause?

They didn't....
Don't you remember the story about Osama bin Laden laughing because only a few of the 19 actually knew it was a suicide mission?
The rest thought they were just hijacking the planes.
>>
>>71092387
Probably this desu. You don't need to convince 19 dudes to kill themselves you only need to convince the ones flying the plane.
>>
>>71092077
People are not the rational creatures you assume them to be. We are all just bags of programmable neurons that can be trained to think all sorts of stupid shit when psy-ops tier brainwashing techniques are used. It is pretty much how every cult works.
>>

They're ugly and have nothing to lose
>>
>>71092077
You can't think of Muslims as rational human beings
>>
>>71092669
And when they're already primed by believing in Islam, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
>>71092077
Thousands of Japs more or less volunteered to become kamikaze pilots. A lot of them were forced, but a lot of them saw it as an honour to die for the emperor. Thousands. With that in mind, it's not that hard to imagine.
>>
File: fagdog.jpg (36 KB, 423x590) Image search: [Google]
fagdog.jpg
36 KB, 423x590
>>71092077

obviously they were still religious extremists, not that people aren't also willing to die for their countries
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.