[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we going to convert to artificial Womb/incubators soon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wombs.jpg (211 KB, 900x790) Image search: [Google]
wombs.jpg
211 KB, 900x790
It would solve alot of issues wouldnt it? Wouldnt it be safer for the baby and the mother? Ive heard arguments like "But the baby wont have the same bond with its mother" which i dont know about, but personally sounds like bullshit. But wouldnt it make it easier it almost every aspect if the baby is developed in an artificial womb?
>>
>>71091951
what would be the point?
>>
>>71093168
Men could have children without the risk of alimony etc.
>>
>>71093230
More likely women will put all men to the sword. Then they will use the incubators to create a legion of eunuchs to do all the hard work.
>>
>>71093168
No more fetal alcohol and meth babies. If you are pregnant and using, that shit gets transplanted to a pod at the earliest possible convenience or aborted. Your choice. Would save the taxpayer buckets in doomed to fail "special education services" and incarceration costs once they do.
>>
>>71091951
Havent you seen full metal alchemist? In vitro fertilization will be prohibited or never be for the masses so people wont raise their own slaves oe military.
>>
>>71091951
This is the solution to abortion. Babies who would have been aborted become wards of the state, a perfect army.
>>
>>71091951
>children raised by the jewish state

No thanks. Let us die off in peace.
>>
>>71091951
This is how the final steps of tyranny are created: elimination of the family unit and instead in vitro fertilized children raised by the state.
>>
>>71094329
Let it come. We need to become a type 1 civilization and get the fuck off this rock. I am all for this and human cloning.
>>
>>71094100
I'm not sure how that has anything to do with FMA. I only read the manga.

The concern that incubators would be abused in that way long predates entry level animus. There was a Star Trek episode about it in the 60's.
>>
>>71091951
eventually we will have to

genetic engineering + womans refusal to get pregnant/carry children to birth will mean that artificial wombs will not just be our the superior option, but they will be the only option for the white race
>>
>>71091951
As long as it totally negates child support and alimony laws I'm all for it. Too many heartless bitches tear their children away from their fathers and let them get molested and raped by the ghetto hood rats they bring home for a one night stand. At least that's how it is in my country.
>>
>>71095027
It's that way in every country. Boyfriends raping and killing mothers/daughters is a regular fixture in the news, but doesn't get much attention unless a white guy does it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.