[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If communism so shit how come China so amazeballs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Image.jpg (874 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
874 KB, 1024x681
If communism so shit how come China so amazeballs?
>>
What is propaganda for $500?
>>
>>71089202
that's not how jeopardy works
>>
>>71089031
fuck off
>>
>>71089031
Because China is only a communist country by name.

>amazeballs
>>
Chinese are flocking to the US for every reason imaginable. They are the largest Visa overstayers and have industry devoted to anchor babies. 33% of Vancouver real estate market is Chinese investors. They can't leave fast enough.
>>
>>71089031
I just realized that the closest thing of ours to this is that stupid dance thing they do at the Oscars. Jews, Communism, and unwatchably bad performance art.
>>
>>71089031
china is and ord prace in this worrd.
you think 'political systems' mean shit to them? they view world in a different way
>>
>>71089031
Think about being one of those hopeless fucks waiting with your colored flag for hours so your government can take a picture
>>
>>71089323
leave, invade, what's the difference.
>>
>>71089031
http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
>>
File: imperialism_usa.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
imperialism_usa.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>71089031
China amazeballs? Kek. China has been trained well by Japan, U.K and now America. They exploit their own people to keep us supplied with cheap goods. I guess they are amazeballs, just not the badass kind.
>>
Because China is as communist as America is capitalist.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 720x1008) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 720x1008
>>71089031
>amazeballs
I'm pretty sure your mom's husband just told you to turn your computer off and get your skinny, faggy 12 year old ass to bed before he puts another cigarette out on your arm.
God I fucking hate you little faggot kids shitting up /pol/. Don't you have a fucking playdate with your furry friends tomorrow or something? Go to bed.
>>
>>71089031

Because China abandoned communism ages ago.
>>
>>71089031
because china has a free market only its government is authoritarian. They usually leave the market alone
>>
>>71089031
>how come China so amazeballs?

They're not? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>71089031
Because china is a ultra capitalist country. The only communist thing is its gov format.
>>
>>71089031
Because China isn't actually "communist" in practice. They believe "it doesn't matter the color of the cat as long as it catches mice." Calling themselves communist is just a propaganda tool for the CCP
>>
>>71089031
China is only communist in name these days. And it lies a lot.
>>
File: 1281360625224.jpg (54 KB, 412x371) Image search: [Google]
1281360625224.jpg
54 KB, 412x371
>>71089031
>china
>communism
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.