[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brave white women and combat medic defend herself against black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: ss (2016-04-15 at 10.17.29).jpg (33 KB, 468x249) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-15 at 10.17.29).jpg
33 KB, 468x249
Brave white women and combat medic defend herself against black apes who were shooting at her while holding her new born baby. This is why we need guns against these coons.
>>
Forgot to post link http://conservativetribune.com/armed-punks-combat-medic/can/x/
>>
>>71088637
I hope she smoked those bastard, god bless her and hope she makes it.
>>
>Fought back

Maybe not all cunts are useless...
>>
>>71088637
that's really not so much an argument for more guns as it is an argument for fewer niggers.
>>
>>71090121

Guns make removing watermelon easier.
>>
>>71090413
lax abortion laws, free contraception, and sex education in schools have all done far, far more than arming every single white person in America ever could.

Guns aren't a solution. The solutions lie in public policy and long-term thinking. Guns are just a way for individuals to feel like they're in control of their own lives, like they're involved in the solution.

It's like energy saving lightbulbs for people who believe in global warming. Even if everybody did use energy saving lightbulbs (which they never will anyway), reducing overall energy consumption by a percentage point or two isn't going to do squat about global warming. Why do people put up with them, given that the shitty little things take forever to get to full brightness? Well, some people are just really cheap, but mostly it's because they like to feel like they're 'doing something' about global warming.

same with guns. They give people the illusion of power - that in a one on one fight a gun might save them (or might not) - but real control lies in understanding and being able to use the mechanisms that underlie our society as a whole. Unfortunately that all takes place on a scale that is well above the heads of most of the population.
>>
>>71091458

yeah, except the effects you mention are incidental

>guns

>illusion of power

yes, bullet are imaginary
>>
>>71091458
Wow. Let's see if that power is an illusion when you're bitch ass gets gunned down
>>
>>71088637
>Semantha

We need laws on naming children, I am sick and tired of this shit
>>
>>71091556
>>71091644
the moment when someone pulls the trigger on a gun is only the last in a chain of events stretching right back to the moment of their birth, and before.

Would I like a gun if there was someone shooting at me? Of course. It's better than nothing. But I'd much, much rather arrange things so that he never had the opportunity to shoot at me in the first place. Implementing a system designed by psychologists to identify children with violent tendencies from kindergarten onwards and schedule them for anger management courses, extra supervisory lessons, and increased involvement of social workers in home life, and if all else fails commitment in a secure psychiatric facility, thereby sending my hypothetical attacker on a far different path in life long before he ever got anywhere near me - that is control.

Handing me a gun when the fucker is already shooting at me is the worst kind of post-hoc, jury-rigged solution.
>>
>>71088637
She got shot, which is of course is bad, but

>Negro was shot too
>She and her son survived
>Negro willl probably go to prison for decades
>She will not be prosecuted for shooting said negro (this migjt seem self-evident for burgerbros but the devil knows it is not in Europe)
>Money has been privately raised to pay for her medical expenses

This is why I love America and hate the European systems
>>
>>71092392
Fuck you. Are you by any chance a Swede visiting the UK? Your post is disgusting.
>>
Euroscum noguns btfo. Mudskins
>>
>>71091458
>>71092392

8/10 troll. Not bad.
>>
>>71092392
We have that now and it does nothing.
The disparate impact laws would trash your system in an hour because no blacks would ever pass it -- consistent with the first gun control laws in the US, which were meant to keep freed slaves from defending themselves against the Klan.
>>
>>71088637

I'm ok with her killing him, or vice versa. Either way a parasitic entitled welfare recipient dies.
>>
>>71093884
>We have that now and it does nothing.
I'm sorry - do you actually think that there are psychologists, both in individual schools and at the district level, performing psychological tests and statistical analysis to identify future troublemakers? In most black majority schools they're lucky if they have one worn-out, embittered school counsellor. On one side you run into liberals screaming that it's unethical to treat children like future criminals, and on the other side you have conservatives slashing funding to schools. Sometimes you get a few bleeding-hearts who set up programs to get young people to actualise their inner selves and realise their special potential, or whatever, but you never get anyone taking a cold, hard look at what the scientific probabilities are and culling the potential problem children from the general student population. Incidentally. this applies not just to schools but to social work in general - there isn't a social worker in America who isn't overworked and underpaid, and the only ones who get into the field in the first place go in with intention of trying to apply their half-baked left-wing emotional philosophies to the real world (which generally doesn't turn out well for them).

>The disparate impact laws would trash your system in an hour
then work on repealing them. this is what I'm talking about when I say that you should work on controlling the real levers of power.

>>71092970
>Are you by any chance a Swede visiting the UK?
I come up with a true final solution to the negro question, and you call me a Swede. Meanwhile, all you can offer is picking them off one at a time, individually, with handguns. Not that I don't appreciate bespoke work, but something a little broader in scale might be nice.
>>
>>71095390
As a law abiding black man I can tell you one true rule about life. The only good nigger is a dead nigger. They make all of us legit black folk look absolutely horrible on the global stage.
>>
>>71095926
Being an honest black man just trying to make it through this world must be suffering.
>>
>>71095926
maybe, but you can't really make the case that blacks have to go because they're violent, and then slaughter them by the millions.

whereas if you simply give them the opportunity to abort their babies, and have as much sex as they want without pregnancy, then they will quite quickly start to take care of the problem for you.
>>
>>71088637
>>71088689
>Her training as a combat medic...
Kek. I am an Army combat medic, and had all the same training as her.

Over half the time I spent in the combat medic training course was in the classroom.

Everybody in America loves to glorify the military, and makes it seem like in events like these that the veteran or the soldier in question did whatever they did because of their training. She probably did what she did because she is a mother with an instinctual drive to protect her offspring. It doesn't have anything to do with a 16 week course of 8 hour power point presentations and SOME time in the field.
>>
>>71091458
Good.
It's not that guns are a problem that should be removed because they proved to be inefficient against the matter. The thing is that guns are not enough. They will not make a change on the long run, there's got to be something more to change the way society organizes itself.
Not society, but those minorities.
>>
>>71096521
Maybe she took the extra course.
You under achiever.
>>
>>71091458
I know this is bait, but I bet at least one fedora lord with a katana thinks this
>>
>>71096684
you realise of course that most people have caught onto the fact that 'fedora' is only used when someone doesn't have an actual argument
>>
>>71088637
>Reco Latur Dawkins Jr.

LOL - Latur dude, CU after U get out of prison!
>>
>>71096796
sadly people are not here to discuss anything and get to the truth, the most viable way. It's only about circlejerking.
>>
>>71095390
What a cockamamie retard you are. The whole point of guns is to have your own individual control of the situation. Everything you've said amounts to "the world is scary, please make the government omnipotent so I don't have to structure my life in such a way that I do anything for myself."

Guns make self defense easier than at any point in human history and it's STILL too hard to figure out for you? I shudder to think at what happens when your lazy ass needs to make dinner, you'll probably shit out a 20 page diatribe about how the government should bring it to you.
>>
>>71096640
Yeah, the Marine SEAL Ranger Recon Airborne Sniper Flight-medic Scuba Sapper course. That's how she got that black beret. I chose to not do that school because it's way too high speed for a guy like me.
>>
>>71096967
> "the world is scary, please make the government omnipotent so I don't have to structure my life in such a way that I do anything for myself."

>implying the scared ones here aren't the people who refuse to admit that as an individual they have very little power, gun or no gun
>>
>>71097173
Post proof you're in the military or fuck off. Gonna need some ID.
>>
>>71096521
>she is a mother with an instinctual drive to protect her offspring
This. Guns are the equalizer that allow physically weaker women to defend themselves against stronger male attackers. If a woman is against gun ownership after having a child then she is unfit mother because she cannot defend that child.
>>
>>71097280
they look like SJWs triggered by the word "guns" .
Whenever somebody says something about guns that it's not "YEAH THAT'S WHY WE NEED MORE GUNS TO SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS, GUNS GUNS GUNS THEY ARE THE SOLUTION FOR EVERYTHING" they get mad.

This brit here is not putting your right to own a gun on questioning, he's just saying that there is more than that to solve this problem with black people.
>>
File: 2000px-ArmyAVNBranchPlaque.svg.png (376 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-ArmyAVNBranchPlaque.svg.png
376 KB, 2000x2000
>>71097173
>be 15T
>aviation life is GOAT compared to all the other branches except maybe SF and intelligence
>go to BLC
>all the combat medics want to be flight medics to get in on that sweet aviation life

Feels good man
>>
>>71097429
>If a woman is against gun ownership after having a child then she is unfit mother because she cannot defend that child.

But a white mother who lives in a safe neighborhood is more likely to accidentally shoot the baby with the gun than she is to shoot an attacker in defense of the baby.
>>
>>71096521
It mostly breaks down to taking basic weapon familiarization courses. Being comfortable and knowing how to fire and load their weapon properly is a huge leap of knowledge compared to most Americans who never took any such lesson.
>>
>>71096347
I never said blacks need to go. Niggers need to go. Black people and niggers are two completely different things.
>>
>>71092803

Its crazy in Europe. There was that lady in Denmark who used fucking pepper spray on a rapeugee and the government came down on her for having pepper spray
>>
>>71097386

He used the term high speed. Only milfags know that term. Also, no one would ever post their CAC online.
>>
>>71097280
"Power" is only relevant to state actors. I've got a loaded AK-103 under my bed, the only thing I fear at this point is cheapass milsurp ammo corroding the bore. Well, that and the continued pussification of my species by wretches like you, anyway.
>>
>>71097817
it's probably a /k/ fag
>>
>>71097386
My intimate knowledge of the MSRRASFSS course being how you get the legendary black beret should have tipped you off to me being in the military.

>>71097641
I know that feel, bro. I'm a 68W but in an aviation unit. We're air assault, so we've got a bunch of you 15T's around.
>>
>>71097646
>what is safety training
That's a failure on her part.
>>
>>71088637
FUCKING FINALLY they cover black crime against white people.I am really getting tired of this Black Lives Matter movement.I wonder how they'd approach this crime and countless similar crimes that remain uncovered.
>>
>>71097817
I sent this Oakley Standard Issue website a picture of it once. I wasn't sure if that was a bad idea at the time, but my discounted Oakley gloves tell me otherwise.
>>
Why are there so many military here. What's up with that? Is the military redpilled? or liberal?
>>
>>71097646
Fun fact: the gungrabber "you're more likely to shoot yourself or a member of your family" myth includes SUICIDES. It is not representative of some massive spike in fatal accidents when people buy guns, as those are still barely a statistical blip. People apparently blow their brains out a lot.
>>
>>71098162
The Army is extremely liberal. On January 1, they allowed women in combat roles. If you join, don't do infantry; it will suck now more than ever. No matter how strong the women think they are, you will end up carrying some of their load. Imagine deploying with them, every day more ragged and disagreeable than the next. The military itself is becoming a hellscape of liberal policy. Ask a woman out on a date? SHARP. Make a funny joke that involves race in some way, shape, or form? EO. Herd a bunch of Vietnamese civilians into the middle of a village and start shooting them? WARCRIME.

Stay away from the military.
>>
>>71095390
There have been numerous research paths into why people deviate from the norm and go into crime. Many started at biological, such as the Lombroso or Sheldon theories. Then, people thought it was psychological, considering Freud's superego theory (those with a strong conscience are good, weak conscience are bad). Another centers on the "aggressive personality" theory, that is, those who are aggressive will commit homicide. All of those have been disproven. Biological theories are false for the obvious reasons, and psychological theories fail to account for the very small percentage of people with aggressive personalities committing homicide.
From what we've actually seen, deviance is tied closely to the social norms of society. If you really want to sound knowledgeable on the topic, look into Durkheim or Merton's work on the collective consciousness and anomie. Lament's primary and secondary deviance is a good source too.
So, we don't need to psychoanalyze kids and find problem children, that wont work. We can't detect criminals through their thoughts.
As for guns, you're thinking far too long term. If I get attacked and killed, how can I possibly contribute to your idea of long-term thinking? Guns can be used in the short term to protect oneself from immediate threats, threats who, believe it or not, probably aren't working towards a better society.

tl;dr: educate yourself before you bait
>>
>>71098623
What about the Navy? was thinking about joining the Marines
>>
>Pray for her
>Pray for her
>Pray for her

Goddamn, I knew this took place in the Bible belt before even reading the text. Fuckin' dipshits believing in spooks in the sky. Why didn't God stop the bullets haha?

Anyway, enough about Bible thumpers. This woman is in the military, so I have no respect for her. Aren't people in the military bullet sponges anyway?
>>
>>71098623
>>71098162
The military is both since it became all-volunteer. It tries to adapt to where the civilian culture is headed to attract new recruits. It still exalts values like duty, tradition, camaraderie, nationalism, and self-sacrifice. It just has to maintain good PR. This why you end up with things like SHARP and EO that most soldiers ignore/mock. There are some SJWs in the ranks though.
>>
>>71091458

This woman. Her gun and her sheer guts are what kept her and her child alive.

When mudslimes start robbing your homes and you realize you don't even have a knife to protect yourself you will drop the theory bit your shelling out here right fucking quick.

I can't believe how fucking ridiculous and naive you are.

Murica 1

Niggers 0
>>
>>71098730
Before you join, go live in a national forest or something for 2 months. Sleep in a tent, take 1 minute showers in their park restroom/shower facility, eat only MRE's, get up at 4 in the morning and PT, do boring shit all day, stand at attention for hours, go to sleep at 11 pm, and repeat for 2 months.
Then, consider that after this episode you're sent to live in a shitty place for a very long time, interrupted by an episode or two where you get to go to an even shittier country that probably has a lot of sand and you have to live inside a shipping container for a year.
No fun allowed for the first 2 months or the year you live in a shipping container.

If that is fun, then join. If that is not fun, evaluate whether or not where it will get you is worth having to deal with all of that bullshit.

It is a decision only you can make. If you choose to do it, you may hate yourself and regret the decision. If you don't, then you may wonder for the rest of your life what life would have been like had you joined.

>>71099030
>It still exalts values like duty, tradition, camaraderie, nationalism, and self-sacrifice.
Are you a recruiter?
>>
File: gun boy.jpg (548 KB, 1196x630) Image search: [Google]
gun boy.jpg
548 KB, 1196x630
>>
>>71099579
>Are you a recruiter?
No. Before the military I was straight A high-school student that became a college dropout stoner. I joined because I wanted to restart, get away from drugs, and not become dependent on my parents.
>>
>>71098878
>This woman is in the military, so I have no respect for her. Aren't people in the military bullet sponges anyway?

Just wtf? Serves in the national guard. Works hard starts family. Fights off niggers and saves herself and her child.

American shitposting low life faggot has no respect for her.

Nigger or Liberal or Woman detected.
>>
>>71096347
I appreciate the thought out replies, it's a nice change of pace here. I completely agree that abortion should be free for all, especially in inner cities. Set up those clinics and once they get their second abortion, they get tubal ligation. It's a long term strategy but so few people seem to think long term anymore. I'm all for it.
>>
>>71099819
This is a pretty good reason to join the military. To get a fresh start if you've fucked everything up. Plus learning combat skills never hurt anyone.
>>
>>71098878
This woman is a damn near model citizen. The fact that she believes in some anthropomorphic bearded man in the sky does not detract from her deeds in the slightest. Control your judgmental angst, worthless burger.
>>
>>71099866
Honestly I think government-paid sterilizations should be allowed once you turn 24.
>>
>>71099819
Good on you, man. I talk a lot of shit on the Army, and the military in general, but the greatest thing they do in my opinion is help people reclaim their lives.
>>
niggerlivesmatt... i cant say this in a straight face
>>
>>71100010
You only get out of the military what you are willing to put into it. In college I was electrical engineering major. I dropped out. Since joining I've gotten an associates in physics and am looking at a bachelor's in nuclear engineering. I have a ts clearance and have been paid to take courses on environmental quality, leadership, aircraft maintenance, first aid, and how to to respond to chemical/biological/nuclear accidents and attacks. If you put the work in, you get more than what you put in.
>>
>>71098878
>the edge is real
>>
>>71100094
I've got an ex-methhead in my unit. He knocked some chick up and found himself in a shotgun wedding in rural WV. He joined so his son wouldn't repeat the cycle.
>>
File: 1460220651884.jpg (76 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1460220651884.jpg
76 KB, 695x850
>>71091458

i'm sure most of your country men actually believe trite, naivety like this.

Guns represent power, spreading guns around to the populace, spreads out the power. One gun may not mean much on a macro scale, but 350 million guns means alot more than you faggots id'ing for kitching knives. While you are getting cucked at an unbelievable rate with your 1984 social experiements, we at least have some leverage that isn't completely consolidated.
>>
File: clockworkOrange.jpg (438 KB, 1680x1272) Image search: [Google]
clockworkOrange.jpg
438 KB, 1680x1272
>>71097280
You moron should get attacked by a mob someday. Then maybe you'd have some idea about how much power you have or don't have and whether you need to carry lethal weapons.

You Eurocuck pussies live in your pretty pink bubbles and have no idea what the fuck's going on around you. "Everything'll be fine, the government will take care of it." Yeah, it'll never be you who gets jumped by a crowd of fucking animals who want to maim you for the fun of it on the very street you've been growing up for decades, sure. You've grown soft over the years of prosperity, unlearnt how to be tough, how to take responsibility, and now, as the wild, raping, maiming dindus are pouring into your countries, your lives (and, especially, the lives of your kids and grandkids) will be turning into an ugly, horror-movie-tier shit.
>>
File: 1422025146268.gif (2 MB, 280x257) Image search: [Google]
1422025146268.gif
2 MB, 280x257
>>71102140
>mfw when white-on-white and black-on-white murder rates are almost the same
>>
Ew... married and has 2 kids at 21.
>>
>>71102476
Are you trying to build an excuse for a liberation?
>>
>>71098690
>There have been numerous research paths into why people deviate from the norm and go into crime.
In most cases, it all starts with being born black. (Here, I saved you guys hundreds of millions in research money).
>>
>>71102476

Well said, really
>>
>>71088637
looks like faye reagan so baby was probably black
>>
>>71102996
No reason for that. 40 years from now white European refugees will be fleeing to Russia to escape persecution from the local muslim authorities and rape from the local people. I'm pretty sure we'll find room for engineers and scientists: we have lots of land beyond Urals that's just waiting to be settled. Though I'm afraid that liberal arts and women's studies specialists we won't be able to accommodate.
>>
>>71102958
Yeah, she's 5 years late for peak child bearing age. Don't worry Anon, she's only married for the BAH.
>>
>>71103145
There was that guy from Sweden or Norway or some other cuck-tier country some years ago. A leftist, of course - "the government knows better", "you can't just harm another person", "multiculturalism", etc. He came to visit Russia. He never went into dubious places and didn't take walks at night, but ended up getting robbed anyway.

So, some degenerate locals jumped him. This guy was in terror afterwards. He refused to leave the hotel alone. They were after the money only, so he didn't get beaten badly or humiliated or anything. Still, he was completely shocked. As far as I understand, it never occurred to him that someone could actually punch him in the face in real life. It was movie stuff for him, much like dragons and unicorns. I'd be VERY surprised to learn he didn't go to a psychiatrist after having returned to his country. I bet he promised himself never to go to a third-world country anymore. Too bad the third world is coming to his country now.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.