[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I contribute to society in one of America's largest industries.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
File: Divine-Tenn.jpg (46 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Divine-Tenn.jpg
46 KB, 615x409
I contribute to society in one of America's largest industries. Why don't I deserve a living wage? #fightfor15
>>
>>71088431
$15/hour and a kiosk will be contributing in your place.
>>
>>71088431
Learn to live on 8.50..stupid nigger..I said no ketchup!
>>
>>71088431
get a better job
>>
no one "deserves" a living wage
>>
>i contribute to society
>by flipping burgers that anyone could make at home
lm
ao
>>
>>71088431
>I contribute to society in one of America's largest industries.
most of society doesn't eat fast food shit.
therefore you don't "contribute" shit to most of society
suck it.
>>
>>71088431
I ordered this $12 value burger without pickles.
>>
/pol/ in a nutshell: >I'm too good for the only jobs I'm qualified for so I'm gonna leech off my parents until they die and then kill myself.
>>
>>71088431

High school dropout of the urban persuasion cannot even get a simple combo right, and wants fifteen bucks an hour?

Ha, Ha,Ha, Oh wow!
>>
Be a poor female nigger

Have numerous grants and scholarships at your finger tips because you have dark skin and a vagina.

Instead of going to college you get knocked up at 16 and have to work shit jobs to make ends meet.

Blame whitey and demand 15 dollars an hour for being useless.

Be replaced by an automation system because that is cheaper than employing your useless ass.

Blame greedy corporations for your own failures.

Demand "basic income".
>>
>>71088807
>it's a fact that every single person that posts on pol other than you is a NEET
i'll remember that when i collect my next check
>>
>>71088431

>15/hr
>Living wage

With his kind of stupidity, you deserve to stay in this shitty job you are now, and not a good job that actually pays a living wage
>>
>>71088431
Your work is not worth $15/hr.
>>
>>71088431
>GIB MUH LIVIN WAGE I GOTS KIDS TA FEED!!!!
>Give everyone living wage
>Jobs cut so that companies don't go bankrupt
>Cost of living goes up as companies increase prices
>Living wage no longer enough to live off
>Inflation
>Repeat
>>
>>71088431
If, after all other expenses are tallied, you produce a net positive of $10/hr for the company, you should not get $15/hr. If that is the case, and the company is forced to pay you $15/hr, it is either going to raise prices, or replace you with a robot, and you'll figure out what the real minimum wage is. $0/hr.
>>
I worked in fast food for 2 weeks one summer because I wanted spending money. Got my first check, saw how fucking paltry it was, threw it in the trash (cashed it later lol) and left my uniform in a cardboard box outside of Sonic.
Working in fast food is not fucking worth it. Only the literally the stupidest people work there. Go bag fucking groceries or become a cashier literally anywhere. At least with a cashier job you can say your job title was "customer service representative" and brag about how well you handled money. Flipping burgers is literally retard tier. (my retarded cousin did it for 45 years before Hardens fired him after multiple people complained of how much he picked his nose and ass while working).
>>
>>71088970
That's called an allowance, NEETfriend. I don't believe your leeching is limited to weekly handouts either. You probably buy shitty indie games on steam every day too.
>>
>>71088431
"Deserve" is not part of the equation.
>>
>>71089006
>$15/hr at McDs
>get 25 hours/wk
>make $375/wk
>$1500/mo
That's gonna net you around $1200 after taxes. Still not a living wage in most places if you need to pay for electric, water, rent, insurances, food, etc.
>>
>>71089229
forensic pathology is honest work pham, and LISA was the only good indie game in the last decade
>>
>>71088431
Because you serve human meat
>>
>>71088431
Work hard and try to get a better job.
>>
>>71089229
>he doesn't get good boy points
>>
>>71089321
So they have to suck some dick on the side, so what?

Sucks to suck, sorry I'm not sorry.
>>
Reminder that human workers will go the way of the horse and carriage
>>
>>71089539
That's my point, retard. A "living wage" is a meme. It doesn't take into account the market and how much people are willing to pay for certain goods and services nor the operating costs of the business. I'm against any sort of government wage controls. If you want to pay a 16 yr old $5/hr to wave at cars in the Liberty Tax costume outside you should. That job is not worth $15/hr.
>>
>>71088431

I can't wait till all these ungrateful shits are put out of work by robots
>>
>>71088896
This right here
>>
>>71088431
Because a monkey could do your job
>>
>>71089321
It's called having a second job retard. I know people who work these shit jobs but work multiple part time jobs and get like 60 hours a week. They aren't lazy and act entitled like most of these idiots.

Their life still sucks dick but at least they don't demand some unrealistic wage because they want to sit on their ass all the time.
>>
can you live on 2 minimum wage jobs? Curious about this
>>
>>71088431
>satellite TV
>high speed Internet
>iPhone
>Popeyes chicken erryday
>menthols
>PS4
>giant rims on your 98 impala
>weed and recreational cough syrup
These are the things that prevent you from living well off your income.
South Carolina signing off.
>>
Because it's one of America's largest industries not America's fairest industries, idiot
>>
>letting niggers live
/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>71090960
>stop breeding at 13
Forgot one.
>>
>>71088431
Do you contribute $15 or more to society per hour?
>>
>$15
Why not $100?
>>
>>71090960
I honestly only need my computer and internet to be happy even though I can easily afford all the other stuff too.

I buy the rest of it to fit in so that people will leave me alone.

being white has it's own set of problems
>>
Why do these people think they deserve $15 dollars an hour? 95% of the time they fuck up my order.
>>
No.
You contribute to your "franchised" establishment.
McDonalds doesn't even know you exist
>>
H E L L
A IN
N A
D
B
A
S
K
E
T
>>
I've spent around £70 a week for my entire adult life. That's all bills, food, rent etc. I don't see how people are struggling on the current minimum wage.

Unless they have kids and shit. In which case maybe they should've thought twice.
>>
>>71090765
The whole point of the living wage fight was to give people jobs that gave them enough money to live off of from a single income source. Notice how working less hours is always tied to their movement.
>>
Fast food workers are some of the most nasty, disrespectful, dumb, fucking losers that walk the face of this planet. For them to think they deserve anything over $10 is laughable. They don't even realize how much their job ruins the economy.
Use to be fast food work was the entry way into the work force for kids and maybe college fags. As time went on fucking old as fuck black women started making it their main jobs. Robbing many youths from getting a first job easily and jamming the revolving door jobs. Fuck no they don't deserve 15 dollars for being drop outs, junkies, sluts -- er I mean "single mothers" (with their multiple kids from multiple men), and all around leeches.
Fuck you, now go get my nuggets cunt.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.