[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say, for arguments sake, that I'm a dirty addict (crystal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fiend.jpg (68 KB, 507x434) Image search: [Google]
fiend.jpg
68 KB, 507x434
Say, for arguments sake, that I'm a dirty addict (crystal meth/ice/tina whatever you wanna call it), what do you guys think of when you see someone like me?

Should I be helped or should I be locked up?

As it stands I could probably get away with community service and rehab as im only 19 and rich, but most people would get banged up depending on how much was found on them.
>>
I'd help you if you have a cock but as i see you don't so go be a cunt somewhere else
>>
>>71087494
I'm a dude and a white one at that.
>>
>>71087406
>what do you guys think of when you see someone like me?
that your death will be predictably earlier than that of non addicts
>>
>>71087653
How big is your cock ?
>>
File: 20101106_WOC504_0.gif (46 KB, 595x513) Image search: [Google]
20101106_WOC504_0.gif
46 KB, 595x513
I think rehabilitation should be much tougher, more like basic training or something.

Instead of focusing on "yourself or "your feelings" you should be focusing on doing something productive and being able to interact with people in some positive, beneficial way.

Leftist obsessions with "understanding" and "special snowflake" feelings bullshit is one of the reasons you can't fix people.

They have to be out in a good environment and forced to participate. If they fail or refuse and continue to repeatedly be a worthless criminal piece of shit then yeah maybe they should be locked up.
>>
>In fact, according to Foundation for a Drug-Free World, 93 percent of those in treatment end up relapsing. According to a publication titled Methamphetamine Labs, the national rate of meth addiction recovery is between 16 and 20 percent.

Only one merciful thing I can do, broseph.

Head out back. Think about rabbits.
>>
>>71087406
Drug use and addiction is a brain chemistry problem. It truly take a lot of will power, therapy, and sometimes medications to overcome addiction.
It's especially hard too when you have no support, education, and basic necessities. It's pretty much impossible at that point.

All the time I see young kids come to the ER related to drug use. It's such a shame. They have such potenial and they are living out of a needle like a worm. I have such pity for them. But there's people that overcome it and become really amazing.
>>
>>71087844
Fuck, who knew alcohol could be so bad for you and society as a whole.

>>71087878
I remember studying that shit book in school - what a load of utter bollocks. Needless to say I failed english class haha.
>>
>>71088175
Anyone who makes a medicine to cure addiction would make a killing and if its a brain chemistry problem surely there has to be a way.

Pfizer/Astrazeneca/GSK should be looking into this ASAP.
>>
>>71087406
Locking you up would probably help desu

Think of it as involuntary rehab
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.