[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to get kinda scared that this nasty guy might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 18
File: LOOK AT IT.jpg (53 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
LOOK AT IT.jpg
53 KB, 1280x722
I'm starting to get kinda scared that this nasty guy might actually be our next President.
>>
Don't be silly. Hill is our next president.
>>
I don't think the establishment want him. He's just there to make sure Trump doesn't get the nomination. They'll pick whoever they want after that.
>>
He won't be. We're not going to elect a spic.
>>
>>71087182
i'm not sure if thats better
>>
>>71087182

Pretty much this.
>>
>>71087030
Literally a 0% chance. He wants to ban dildos.
>>
>>71087183

The establishment GOP has pretty much decided to give it to Hillary this time and go for a re-match in 4 years. They think they can beat down the rebels like they beat down the Tea Party back in the day.

They don't realize that the latest rebels happened because the Tea Party was muzzled.
>>
No chance, it's all but guaranteed to be Hillary. No shortage of retards will vote her in just to be part of the historic moment when a cuckolded woman becomes the most powerful individual on the planet.
>>
File: t433g.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
t433g.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>71087389
NOT MY DILDOS!!!!!
>>
>>71087030
Not happening, in any universe.

Firstly Trump's likely to get 1237 on the first vote
Secondly if he doesn't the GOP knows he's unelectable in a general so they'll steal it from him
Thirdly even if he does get the nomination... well he's unelectable, not a single liberal/moderate is going to vote for a crazy far-right bible basher.

We're more likely to have Bernie as president than Cruz.
>>
>>71087030
Better than Shillary or Cuckie Sanders
>>
File: image.png (528 KB, 472x471) Image search: [Google]
image.png
528 KB, 472x471
It's gonna be Cruz-Rubio and you're gonna love it. Ted should be out in Watertown and Rochester and Norwich and Jamestown talking about the New York City communists and that's what he meant by New York values. They fucking hate New York City anywhere north of the Tappan-Zee.
>>
you think he's your friend? he's not your friend, friend.
>>
>>71087030
Hεllo rato
>>
>>71087030

You should watch the news more, homo.
>>
>>71087030
I'm actually starting to get kinda comfy.

This guy is a hard worker whereas Obama was a complainer. Trump too.
>>
File: Ted Cruz Smile AP.jpg (110 KB, 479x356) Image search: [Google]
Ted Cruz Smile AP.jpg
110 KB, 479x356
>>71087030
Don't be scared, be grateful.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/15/news/economy/ted-cruz-economy-5-percent/index.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-campaign-vs.-cruz-campaign/article/2588168?custom_click=rss

https://www.tedcruz.org/news/cruz-announces-backing-50-california-republican-elected-officials/

http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/04/15/new-fox-poll-trump-thumped-by-hillary-in-general/
>>
>>71087030

He will never be president. The GOPe might use him to screw Trump out of the nomination, but rato would get squashed by Hillary in a general election.
>>
>>71088418

The term is 'bible thumper' not bible basher. Other than that, spot on.
>>
File: emu.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
emu.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
>>71088418
>Firstly Trump's likely to get 1237 on the first vote
>Secondly if he doesn't the GOP knows he's unelectable in a general so they'll steal it from him

>tfw Australia's unintentional mistake in pronounsgets it right for once and promotes the correct information that Trump is unelectable in the general
>>
>>71087182
This, if cruz gets the nom hillary will win
>>
>>71087030
As long as it isn't a leftist slimebag I don't care if satan himself became President

We WONT survive another 4 years of communist rule
>>
>>71088418
>>71091276
>>71091674

>Trump underwater against Hillary by 11 pts
>Cruz tied

>n-no, but it's Cruz who's unelectable because I don't like him and my feelings are important
>>
>>71087030
Don't worry, Paul Ryan has a better chance than this guy.
>>
>>71087030
The only consolation that comes from a brokered convention is that they will dump Cruz as well.
>>
>>71087030
>>
>>71087183
>>71093394

>I don't think the establishment want him. He's just there to make sure Trump doesn't get the nomination. They'll pick whoever they want after that.
>this Trump-centric theory again
They don't want Cruz, but they'll have to take him, even if they expect a loss. They can't take Kasich or any other brokered nominee as you suggest is the ultimate aim without seeing large swaths of their voter base walk (whether out of the party for good, or simply to sit out this election), perhaps with a big demonstration on the floor that kills the party's image for years. Some may like Trump over Cruz because they understand---even if Trump by this proves a path that goes around them---he's more liable to play ball and accept their Rockerfeller-wing derived agenda of moderation, but then there's Trump's national polling returns and what they reveal. He gets murdered in several key categories (women, independents, hispanics (not to mention blacks, but that's not important), young people). Translation: swing states gone, safe states turned purple all for the pay off of turning a couple dark blue states a little pale. This kills the establishment in a way they won't accept, by getting any who are up for election defeated by his negative coat tails.

So while they don't really want him, they'll bend over and take a Ted Cruz nomination, who at the end of the day is a Republican with solid support.
>>
>>71091076
You convincd me I'm voting for Cruz.
>>
>>71091076
Me too, fuck trump Cruz is where it's at
>>
>>71094143
>>71094193
kek
>>
>>71091497
Trumps not unelectable. He is going to win the moderates and call Hillary out on her past as Secretary. He will do to her what he has done to Jeb but worse.
>>
No one has faith for the Jew

Did anyone see the fucking debate? He slammed $hillary's fat white ass what the fuck is wrong with you cunts??
>>
>>71088418
Wjy would anyone vote hillary? A far left crazy progressive
>>
>>71091497
Hah you are funny
>>
>>71094143
>>71094193
Lol
>>
>>71094355
>Trumps not unelectable. He is going to win the moderates
How is he going to do that when the moderates (independents) hate him? Have you looked inside a poll yet at the breakdowns?

>and call Hillary out on her past as Secretary
What makes you think Donald J. Trump is the only person in the country aware of Hillary's past? Or that only Trump is capable of telling the country about her past?
>He will do to her what he has done to Jeb but worse.
Oh. You're one of those who are under the mistaken impression generated by repetative meme digestion that Trump defeated Bush.

Get real.
>>
>>71094702
There's just no reasoning with retards like you.
>>
>>71092603

So what. The polls also had Romney beating Obama. Ted Cruz will never be president of the United States.
>>
>>71087030
>public masturbator
>>
>>71094373
This election is rigged my friend. New York has one of the most retarded election laws I've ever seen, requiring voters to register literally months in advance before the upcoming primary. Trump's own children can't vote for him because of this asinine and backwards law.

Some people may have been impressed by Sanders in the last debate, but if they were independents or simply did not register before October, they don't get to vote for him. Independents don't get to vote for him because it's a closed primary.

He can't win. it's pretty much impossible. He'll be lucky to come within 10% of her.
>>
>>71087182
Hillary is a ticking time bomb. When the FBI sends their recommendation to indict her, all hell will break loose. The Justice Department and Obama will do everything to make sure she gets off scot free, but the damage will permanently done.
>>
>>71087030
Kek, literally impossible. Sanders has a better shot.
>>
>>71088418
People in the USA are single issue voters on guns. Hillary is doubling down on her anti gunz positions, so yes Cruz would get some votes from people who otherwise hold liberal or moderate views.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 576x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 576x610
Daily reminder
>>
>>71094373
look at the numbers. He has been fucking up his delegate targets since Iowa. His supposed comeback state of new york and he is down double digits 3 days out. He has NO chance outside of Hillary going to court.
>>
>hillary gets in trouble
>sanders only democratic candidate running
>goes to convention
>kasich emerges from convention
>trump runs 3rd party
>sanders vs kasich vs trump
>sanders wins in a landslide
>this cuckfuck somehow became president
>>
File: Romney-Obama polling.png (58 KB, 603x540) Image search: [Google]
Romney-Obama polling.png
58 KB, 603x540
>>71095049
Not really. Consistently behind until the last month or so. Trump has never caught Hillary in the average, and is eight pts below where Romney was compared to Obama. Cruz was ahead of Clinton for the better part of this year.
>>
>>71094584
Thanks, mang
>>
>>71089079
Man you are a nyer
Njer here and you are accurate
>>
>>71094995
It's seldom been attempted.
>>
>>71087030
name one reason Ted shouldnt be the next leader of the free world.
>>
>>71095178
Did NY really do that? I had to register a month advance in my state. Registering that far in advance is just a shitty way the Republican Party tries to freeze out voters.

I hate this shit party.
>>
>>71096147
not possible. you need a majority to become president, not a plurality. if trump is as good as he say he is, not gonna happen.
>>
>>71087030
Cruz is a loser.

Ted Cruz loses to either of the Democratic frontrunners in almost all polls.

It's looking more and more like the elites are going to give us a rigged Cruz vs. Clinton matching so that they can coronate Clinton as easily as possible.
>>
File: PUESeep.jpg (149 KB, 787x720) Image search: [Google]
PUESeep.jpg
149 KB, 787x720
I can't fukin wait for President Cruz.
>>
>>71096452
>not understanding how 3rd party splits the vote
oh boy what are you 18
>>
File: cda-cop21-20151130.jpg (79 KB, 620x393) Image search: [Google]
cda-cop21-20151130.jpg
79 KB, 620x393
>>71087030
First canadian president. How could that go wrong?
>>
>>71092603

Cruz can't even beat Trump, no way he'll defeat Hillary.

In b4 the le epic le "M-M-MUH MUH GE VOTERS ARE DIFFERENT" le meme.
>>
>>71092603
>Obama under water against Romney

Pack it up 2012 dems, time to buckle up for mainstream Mormonism
>>
>>71096805
>>Obama under water against Romney
see >>71096157
>>
File: ted-cruz-kiss-wife-alien.jpg (184 KB, 822x1164) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-kiss-wife-alien.jpg
184 KB, 822x1164
>>71087030
I'll vote democrat over this shitbag kike asslicker.
>>
>>71094538
Hillary is a neoconservative moderate who panders to a few left social issues for votes. Calling her a far left progressive is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>71096729
>truths are le memes
Even while primary elections are different than general elections, there is the important point that Trump hasn't beaten Cruz. Nobody in fact has beaten anybody. It's a primary, a race towards the requisite number of delegates.
>>
File: rand jew slave.jpg (23 KB, 252x254) Image search: [Google]
rand jew slave.jpg
23 KB, 252x254
>cruz can't even win among republican voters
>people think he can win a general election
>>
>>71097014
Have you SEEN how far left she's gone this cycle with Bernie nipping at her heels?
>>
>>71094702
He did destroy Jeb you eternal cunt
>>
>>71096908
That's because you are a democRAT
>>
>>71097206
Jeb didn't run against Trump. He ran against Walker, Jindal, Fiorina, Santorum, Huckabee, Paul, Carson, Kasich, Perry, Rubio, Pataki, Christie, Graham, Cruz, Trump and Gilmore.

And against the American people, most specifically the Republican primary voter, who never really liked him, especially when he took singular stands against their wishes.

>b-but my Trump insults
>>
>>71097220

Rick Wilson please go.
>>
>>71094702
If you actually think Jeb Bush beat trump I can't take you seriously. Even the establishment knows by now Jeb got schlogned. The fact that he was initially ahead at the beginning and dropped out after the third primary due to trumps involvement alone should prove that Hillary can be beat.
>>
>>71098332
>Trump hasn't beaten Cruz
I'm saying (>>71097648, >>71097035) that primaries are not to be judged by single candidates overcoming others with any end previous to the convention, because that's not how it works.
>due to trumps involvement alone
and this is where you go completely off the rails
>should prove that Hillary can be beat.
to come to this conclusion.
>>
>>71098698
>>Trump hasn't beaten Cruz
Never mind this part; mistaken cut and paste
>>
What's even the point of responding to bait comments? Just leave them alone and eventually they will stop
>>
Someone please post that Cruz webm with the creepy laugh and fart sounds for the gun.
>>
File: cruzlose.jpg (39 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
cruzlose.jpg
39 KB, 640x359
>>71096618
>>
>>71097035

Trump is beating Cruz by literally millions of voters. You can sugarcoat it as much as you want but call me when Ted is the one winning.
>>
>>71098698
Trumps beat Cruz more times than vise versa.
If trump did not run Yeb would have had the most easiest time getting the nomination after all it was already established before hand that he would be the RNC pick for the nomination.
Early polls are not an accurate representation of the general election before the nominations are official. just look at Reagan/Carter. And just as much people hate Hillary as they do trump. No independent is going to vote for establishment backed Hillary over anti-establishment trump. And republican registration is an all time high. Not so much for the democrats this election.
>>
>>71087030
>ITT: opinions from two weeks ago

get with the times faggot
>>
>>71087030
Not possible. Hillary is basically guaranteed to be president. America would never elect Cruz.
>>
>>71087030
>I'm starting to get kinda scared that this nasty guy might actually be our next President.

he'll nevr beat hillary. shes a continuation of obamas presidency and he was reelected. enjoy another 8 years of the democrats.
>>
4/10 bait thread
>The guy who loses every vote that isn't a rigged caucus is going to be President
>>
>>71087030
no he eats boogers
fucking gross dude
>>
>>71088388

lel. do your farts sound like burps?
>>
>>71094538

why would anyone vote obama?
>>
>>71099974
You've got a number of them running together, these mistaken conceits.

Bush never had more than 17% support of the primary voters at his high point. Five other candidates topped him at one time or another, so he was never the clear favorite, or anywhere close to presumptive. Even a flash in the pan like Walker, with little organization and money, rose above him for a time. This was early indicator for what should be plainly obvious, that the voters were not going to just sit back and do what the establishment wanted. Early GE matchup polls are getting more relevant by the day; by this point in time, they're accurate 2/3 of the time. Reagan faced an incumbent president, and anyone going against Hillary will not enjoy the same conditions as Reagan did. Trump's negative exceed Hillary's, especially in key demos. Trump loses independents to Hillary significantly, because your concerns are not everyone's concerns. And Republican registration is elevated because there is far more to chose from in a much more open process than the Democrats have, to which can be added the referendum ongoing on Trump (which in all likelihood will result in his not being able to secure enough delegates to win).
>>
>>71096415

his ugly face.
>>
>>71087030
So glad I'm not American. If it came down to Cruz vs Clinton I'd probably kill myself.
>>
>>71101305
kill yourself anyway, you're going to miss out on 8 years of Trump
>>
>>71090668

>comfy

Really? When did you lean that?
>>
>>71087030
I hope you are scared, libcuck. It's time America had a true conservative back in the Whitehouse.

The Reagan Coalition is rising again.
>>
>>71100796
Hillary may not be incumbent but she had other positions. Once her past of supporting the Iraq war over throwing the libyian government and arming Syrian rebels who ended up being isis. Hillary will be viewed as the pro war interventional candidate. That Is going to turn anti-war liberals against her, they may not vote for trump but they won't go out and vote and that's enough to really matter. Trump wants to build up the military and stay out of wars. He will win the pro military and some of the anti-war vote.
>>
>>71101467

he has no chance. come back to reality already.
>>
>>71091276
Trump is polling worse against Hillary than Cruz....
>>
>>71099471
>Trump is beating Cruz by literally millions of voters. You can sugarcoat it as much as you want but call me when Ted is the one winning.
There you go with that term again. There is only one win to a national primary.

But something might be said of those millions you cite: they're not very representative of those who will vote in the general election for Republicans. They are independents and democratic cross-overs, mostly accrued in open primaries, had in a situation where many, many Republicans in a field that was much too crowded for all reason were squabbling over the same traditional registered republican voters. For one reason or another, candidates have stayed in this particular race well beyond the point after which it became clear they didn't have a natural path to the nomination. These splitters have soaked up votes that could have--should have--gone to others, Cruz included (from where I sit, Cruz most importantly).

All polling shows that Trump's margin of victory in those states, those independents and cross-overs, would not be there for him in the general election in significant numbers, that he would only be adding marginally to a Republican base with which he would have to GOTV (and this doesn't address those turned off by his nomination; the depressive effect Trump would have which at this point is unknown, except through matchup polling). So essentially they are supernumerary to who the Republicans should have as representative of the traditional Republican base, the candidate who best appeals to them.

Besides the point that, as before, primaries can't be viewed as one-on-one contests. Trump has a couple million more than Cruz, but all others have millions more than Trump.
>>
File: IMG_1374.jpg (889 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1374.jpg
889 KB, 1024x768
>>71101744
Ew go away aussie
>>
>>71101844
Either he wins the nomination and destroys Hillary or loses it in the convention and intentionally destroys the GOP. I'll be happy regardless.
>>
>>71095611
Spoiler alert; She will never, ever get indicted
>>
>>71087030
Why? He has neither the people nor the party establishment on his side.
>>
>tfw you just talked to your mom on the phone and she said she would write in Cruz even if Trump got the nomination
>tfw she thinks you're a liberal faggot and she can find common ground with your hatred for Trump and you go along with it but you're secretly a nimble navigator
>>
>>71092603
By that logic we should nominate Kasich.
>>
Is it me or does Ted Cruz face look like pee wee Herman except older and sadder.
>>
>>71101780
All these issues are known about her. There's nothing intrinsic to Trump that makes her more vulnerable on them. There's nothing intrinsic to Trump's positives you list (military, war policy) that's not also applicable to Cruz.

She should be a weak candidate in a change election. People usualy are ready for a change after eight years. She doesn't fit their base, moving further and further left, well. She doesn't appeal to blacks. She's got the stink of some of the Obama administration's failures on her. To be sure, many of the Republican candidates beat her pretty soundly, though for one reason or another didn't survive the tooth and nail, circular firing squad of the Republican primary. Kasich still does top her fairly regularly, but as above (>>71093893) he cannot be put up as the nominee without undermining the party for which he'd represent, whose base will revolt (or at least it would be an extremely dangerous gamble to want his nomination). Of those left, Trump get's walloped (his polarizing effect would do much to mitigate a deflation of Democratic energy). Cruz at least is neck and neck, having been ahead of her until recently (coincident with the worst Trump has slimed Ted with). And in fact Cruz is the guy most suited to take her on in debate. And as seen in the caucus states recently, even before Colorado, he already has a very effective ground game in operation.

The smart choice is clear.
>>
>>71102555
This kills the insurgent energy. Both Trump and Cruz tap it (and other outsiders before who fell off; Carson, Fiorina, Paul a bit, even Rubio to a degree). In recent votes it represents 80% of the returns. It would have to be one hell of a sell for the supporters of both these candidates to suddenly be enthusiastic over a guy that doesn't fit their issues well.
>>
he will be
>>
If he become your commander of chief, we are taking american repefugees without doing any background checks on 'em, apply for your visas now burgers at
http://somalia.visahq.com

Be quick the Swedes are applying in record numbers.
>>
I want to believe that one day the IRS will be abolished
>>
>>71103689
Someone missed Hannity's special tonight. Or any other time Cruz has spoken onthe subject.
>>
>>71087030

After Trump wins New York, Lyin' Ted is mathematically eliminated from winning.

If the cuck brigade tries shit at the convention, there will be 100,000 red hats waiting outside, and if they need a March on Cincinnati, they'll have one.
>>
>>71087030
There's a 0% chance of that happening.

He needs to win New York and all of the states on the 26th. He's not winning any. It will become mathematically impossible for him to get the nomination on the 27th, and they will never select him at a convention.
>>
>>71093893
>who at the end of the day is a Republican with solid support.
That explains why he's leading Trump in delegates.
>>
I just don't see the Republicans winning this year no matter who they pick. They could have if they all grouped behind Trump early on instead of trying to destroy him, but now its too late.
>>
>>71103913
>>71103961
>mathematically eliminated
>mathematically impossible
This is the new talking point, I see. It's also worse than meaningless.
>>
>>71103913
>If the cuck brigade tries shit at the convention, there will be 100,000 red hats waiting outside, and if they need a March on Cincinnati, they'll have one.
Perhaps underrated, though.

The convention is at Cleveland.
>>
>>71104190
It's not even meaningless. If Cruz can't get 1,237, he's done. The establishment hates him even more than they hate Trump.
>>
>>71104190

If mathematically impossible is irrelevant, then you're talking to your next president.
>>
>>71104101
Support in terms of people. This explains why Trump is leading in delegates. >>71102152

Related:
>>71104257
>>71104371
Cruz is not going to quit the race once he loses NY because he no longer has a natural path to 1237 prior to the convention, given that he'd been prevented from accumulating delegates in prior races and in consideration that Trump will not likely either.

See you in Cincinatti. Or Cleveland.
>>
>>71103200
You are right about Hillary being easy to beat. That is why I believe trump can beat her. He'll I think Bernie could have beat her if he was not such a socialist and actually was assertive in the debates. But Cruz is a nut who wants to regulate people's sex live while having no control of his own sex life. He is pro establishment and lied about being anti-establishment. He is like a second GWB. Such as being born in a place far north of Texas but yet they both get some kind of high position there putting on an act. Appealing to bible thumpers and having deals with big banks. And at least George had some charisma. Cruz just looks like a genuine creep.
>>
>>71102152
>Democrat cross overs were voting for Trump
bullshit
>>
>>71104783
Trump has more support in terms of people, too. As evidenced by how he's leading in delegates.

Also, Trump only needs to make up whatever he doesn't get in these next six states (all of which he's projected to win) with the remaining 400. Try not to cry too much when Rato is struck down, okay?
>>
>>71087030
t. Hillary Clinton
>>
>>71097014
Hillary is far left on every social issue, she just goes with the shilled narrative. She'd be a queer-bashing, bible belting southern redneck if that was what was the 'popular' thing. Its just a facade so she can push the globalist agenda. Economically she is everything the true left hates. Thankfully for Hillary and the establishment, majority of the left of today are too stupid/lazy to care about the economy, or anything outside of gender identity and feminism
>>
I'm okay with it.
>>
he will get slaughtered against shillary
>>
>>71087030
It's your idiocy that should scare you more than anything.
>>
File: 1460671991333.jpg (62 KB, 880x558) Image search: [Google]
1460671991333.jpg
62 KB, 880x558
The disgusting Rat is a pathetic joke.He literally stand NEGATIVE chance.

Even the people who endersed him HATE his fucking guts.He already has NEGATIVE FAVORABILITY evenm without the media paying ANY attention to him.

No one watches him when he shows up on TV, no one cares to show up to his rallies and no one will actually vote for him in the general.

He has ZERO appeal even with the gay killing pastors supporting him.

The GOP is retarded, that's true, but are they so retarded to go with someone they hate through letting him steal the nomination?Nope.

As i said, people already (voters and his supporters) hate his fucking guts.
>>
File: 1460674646978.gif (2 MB, 494x284) Image search: [Google]
1460674646978.gif
2 MB, 494x284
>>71103814

Everyone missed it, retard.No one wants to watch that discusting Rat on television.Or listen to him lie his ass off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRPwgfc3RHc

Sure, no one can be the rating magnet Trump is, but the Rat is pathetic on every fucking level.
>>
>>71102262

why do think trump can beat hillary?
>>
>>71102332
FBI really wants to indict her, she will never get indicted because of how many powerful friends she has

Really hoping the FBI pushes for an indictment before the Election starts so everyone sees how corrupt Hillary is.
>>
Look at that face. Can you imagine, that face as the next president?
>>
>>71095611
>When the FBI sends their recommendation to indict her, all hell will break loose. The Justice Department and Obama will do everything to make sure she gets off scot free, but the damage will permanently done.

I doubt this, since it was the Obama administration that started the investigations.

Its far more likely that strings will be pulled and they won't recommend indictment to begin with.

If they do, I can't see Obama just letting it slide, not with elections around the corner and the knowledge that letting her walk will look make dems look absolutely horrible to anyone who isn't a hardcore dem.

Plus, I can totally see Hillary beating out Bernie, getting found guilty, and DNC uses it to slide in Biden. With a possible pardon when Biden gets in office?
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.